Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Slash Emperor - ADO EDEM FC

The Slash Emperor - ADO EDEM FC

Well, I never thought there would be a time like this. Perhaps I underestimated the power of elephants. Who am I trying to fool here? I am one amongst the lot.
    Indeed, this is a fanclub for ADO EDEM.

The Slash Emperor - Ado Edem FC:

Who cares if we don't know anything about him? He killed two Aristoteles! And asskicking in the Nasuverse equates AWESOME!
    So here we go!

Rules:

1.) Fans of the ADO FUCKING EDEM are welcome to join!
    2.) Artwork, fanworks and drawings are well received!
    3.) Snippets and God bless full fanfictions make the Ether Liner feel proud!
    4.) Discussion about Notes or just ADO EDEM are required!

Group:

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/group.php?groupid=47

Member List:

- willyvereb
    - Erlkonig
    - ItsaRandomUsername
    - Lotus Saint
    - EnigmaticFellow
    - LeopardBear
    - Alulim
    - DreamsRequiem
    - Ivan The Mouse
    - Ergast
    - meevanhelot
    - Cirex1
    - Grant
    - Soldat der Trauer
    - Certis Baliano
    - Aiden
    - RLDX
    - xkirbyboix
    - zhead
    - Ado Edem
    - Kuradora
    Last edited by willyvereb; December 21st, 2012 at 04:40 AM.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    F*CK YEAH JOINING
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Joined so hard time and space ruptured.
    -Insert witty signature here-

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    F*CK YEAH JOINING
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Saint View Post
    Joined so hard time and space ruptured.
    You are all welcome!
    Let's bring up the hottest debate:
    Who's Ado Edem?
    Tree hugger or the next environmental disaster?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Did you see the true blue sky when that happened?!
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
    You are all welcome!
    Let's bring up the hottest debate:
    Who's Ado Edem?
    Tree hugger or the next environmental disaster?
    You'll soon see what he is.

Also joining.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Blog Entries

Snip 1

The Demonic God-Slaying Knight and the Void Magician

Spring has arrived in Tristain. Flowery life sprouted forth from the green plains, and trees who had lost their leaves once again began to recover those they shed. Spring was more often than not a season in which people could rest from the long, hard winter. It was supposed to be a season of enjoyment, of relaxation.

This was not the case for one Louise Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallière.

In this Academy she studied, Spring was an important time for those who were starting the year she was now in: The Springtime Familiar Summoning. Every student would summon from another location a certain familiar, who'd accompany them until death did them part.

The summoned familiar could be of any race of monster or beast; it would be summoned so that it'd fit with the summoner. It would be forever loyal to its Master, and would stay by their side for all of its life.

Normally, a mage shouldn't have to be nervous about performing the summoning.

But for Louise, this was a grave situation indeed. For all of her prestigious noble lineage, knowledge of magic, and determination, in her life she had never cast a single spell correctly.

And now, with everybody watching her, she'd have to correctly perform the one-time only spell of summoning, or face absolute humiliation, and definite reputation as "Louise the Zero".

Gulping, Louise's eyes scanned the crowd of students looking at her. Some were chuckling, others kept their laughter to themselves, or muttered thinking she couldn't see them talk.

Louise clenched her fists. She would not fail, she could not fail. Looking at proffessor Colbert, who nodded assuringly at her, while backing away a few feet, she sighed.

--This was it, then.

The moment of Fate.

Stepping up to the summoning circle where everyone had summoned their own familiar, Louise readied her wand.

The students fell into silence, as they stared intently at Louise's decisive attempt at magic.

“I beg of you,” She breathed out, determination flowing out of her breath, as well as anxiety. "My slave who lives somewhere in the universe, oh sacred, beautiful and strong familiar spirit, I desire and here I plead with my heart… answer my guidance!" Her voice echoed out, as she shouted for anything, anyone, to answer her call.

But there was silence.

One of the students started chuckling. He was the one to throw the figurative first stone. "Ha! I'd expect nothing less from Louise the Zer-"

And then the ground trembled.

A haze of wind and a flash of light erupted from the summoning circle and Louise's body, overtaking the students' view of the strawberry blonde mage. It spread as a violent torrent of magical energy, which rose high into the heavens themselves. Fervently, it seeked a fitting familiar for what the girl's power had demanded.

Ask, and you shall recieve.

The light reached a crescendo, and then, just as the beam of light began to fade, another impact heavily shook the ground. Smoke rose into the air, some meters in front of Louise.

The student who had been about to badmouth Louise had already fallen into silence.

Expectantly, Louise stared at the cloud of smoke. She didn't care right then about the way her spell had reacted. She was interested in what would come out of that haze of black clouds.

Her eyes widened.

The haze slowly parted, as a figure stepped out of it. Wisps of smoke followed its still moving shape; obsidian metal, clean despite the dirt which had been lifted due to the smoke, shone in the sunlight; a black helm, of a design never seen on any of Halkeginia's knights and soldiers, completely covered the being's face from being seen. Standing a towering 185cm tall, the strange being armoured in black suddenly stood still, looking down at the girl. Then, from the helm, a breath of air which was clearly different to the one of this world was exhaled, and dispersed on Halkeginia's atmosphere.

Nobody spoke. Everyone was shell-shocked by the being who could only be a knight, or a soldier.

Louise could only stare, with a mix of fear, awe, and confusion. Why? Why had a being who could not be anything else but a human been summoned? 'H-Have I summoned... a knight?'

Colbert stared with amazed eyes at the armour the humanoid was wearing. In his life, he had not seen such a fine-looking metal, and he had a fine eye for spotting steel. He immediately recognized it had to be very heavy, as well as resilient. 'Then...' His thoughts were being shared by the students. 'Why did he not make any sound?'

And then their eyes lowered themselves to look at the knight's feet. And they further widened; for the knight standing before them was not walking- no, he was levitating, hovering a clear foot above the ground.

Louise, who too had lowered her gaze, felt her core be shocked once more. 'Not just a knight, but a noble? And one who can freely hover without his wand...'

The knight's head suddenly moved, making the shocked students jump with alarm. His head moved to the sides, scanning his surroundings. He looked first at the humans, then his body seemed to stiffen as he saw the monsters; however, it was when he looked up, towards the sky, that his body truly went rigid. Slowly, the being lowered himself to the ground, and his helm-guarded face was frozen as it gazed at the sky.

The knight's hands moved, reaching up to his helmet. Pressing something that was on it, a hiss came out, as more of the foreign air was expelled from the helm.

Short white hair slightly moved with the wind, as hazel eyes continued to look at the sky with a strange fixation. The helmet fell to the ground with a clang, creating a shallow crater on the ground with a heavy thud.

The knight licked his lips, as he slowly inhaled the fresh air of the planet. His lips parted as he started to speak in a language unknown to the Tristainians, his hazel eyes misting over as his voice strained.

"What a... beautiful sky..."

And that is when Master and Familiar first met.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off

Blog Entries

Snip 2

The Demonic God-Slaying Knight and The Void Magician
    In Order to Know the World

"Halkeginia?"

The Knight in the alien black armour raised an eyebrow at the name, his hazel eyes peering intently at the balding man who he had learned was called Colbert.

"I-Indeed, that is the name of the continent you are currently in." The instructor answered nervously. Though Colbert was putting up the facade of a naive teacher, his mind had been at constant edge throughout the conversation which he was having with the black Knight who had called himself Ado Edem.

--In all his years of experience as a war veteran, he had never felt such an ominous prescence from a being like this one before.

"And you say..." The knight's face, young-looking and handsome, scrunched up with a frown. "That I am a... familiar?" Edem played around with the idea of being a familiar. What did that mean? Was it like a personal attendant? A bodyguard? A soldier? While he wasn't sure about the first, and thought he could do well in the second, the latter sounded familiar to him: after all, he was a Knight, an Ether Liner, who had fought threats which could single-handedly wipe all life on a planet.

"Indeed," Colbert answered tentatively, eyeing the Knight in case he reacted in a violent way. "you were summoned as a familiar." Explained the mage, recalling the event which had happened only hours ago.

"And, those creatures," Began the Knight with a bemused voice. "were also summoned as familiars?" At Colbert's nod, his handsome face was marred by a confused frown. "I do not understand." The Knight stated with a low-pitched voice. "By that, do you mean to say that human summonings are not common?"

Colbert chuckled. "I've certainly never heard of one before," He began, and then his eyes met Edem's. "what do you think that means?" Colbert asked, raising an eyebrow curiously.

Edem closed his eyes. If humans were never summoned, then surely it must have been... "-Perhaps I am not as human as you think I am, Professor." Answered the knight, pronouncing ominous words.

This time, Colbert's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "O-Oh?" Colbert chuckled nervously. "I do hope you are not some kind of demon, then." Though he was laughing, the idea somberly hung on his head, as the more he looked at the black knight, the more he started to believe in this point of view.

"A demon, huh...?" Ado Edem's eyes narrowed. He looked at his right hand, just as a white-coloured seed, shining like a fine, pure white stone, appeared on it. "...That might not be too far off-"

A flash of steel. A blur of silver flew towards the space to the side of Edem's head--

Ching!

The knife was caught between the Knight's left-hand index and middle fingers, and he raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "What was that?" His eyes flashed as he looked at the professor.

Laying back on his chair, professor Colbert sighed. "Sorry," He started, pushing up his glasses. "I meant no harm, I was only trying to see if you were telling the truth." The teacher continued, an apology flowing out from his lips. However, his eyes told another story. "However," his blue orbs were halfway hidden as his eyes narrowed. "you truly might be a demon."

"Hmph." Ado Edem snorted. Shifting to a more relaxed posture on his chair, his tone of voice shifted, indicating a change of subject. "On the note of being a familiar," Edem began. "I have no qualms about serving this girl as my commandeering officer, or 'Master'." He crossed one leg over the other, shifting his torso forward. "However," The knight's voice was calm and collected, a voice expected of someone during a business meeting. "if I am taking this as my mission," The Knight's stance shifted once again, signaling finality. "then I would like to be able to have some freedom."

"-Oh?" Colbert said curiously. "And what do you mean by freedom?"

At first, Ado Edem did not answer. His eyes slowly drifted to the side to look at the clear blue sky outside of Colbert's office's window. Then, his lips parted open.

"All I ask, is to be able to lay down once in a while and gaze at the scenery." His eyes longingly stared at the beautiful (in his eyes) enviroment that laid outside.

Colbert's gaze turned softer. He could understand the man's feelings. Whenever he had fought in a war, only a black, cloudy sky and raging fires could be seen. "I believe, Ado Edem..." began the instructor, as Edem turned to look at him. "...you will have no such trouble with that, considering you are a noble."

"A noble?" Now this had surprised Ado Edem. "And why do you say so?" He said with amusement, rising an eyebrow.

Colbert chuckled once agian. "Hm, perhaps I should explain more on the subject?" He answered with a smile, which was answered by Ado Edem's one.

It seems the black Knight wasn't so bad after all.
    Last edited by Erlkonig; May 1st, 2011 at 03:20 PM.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Blog Entries

Snip 3

The Demonic God-Slaying Knight and The Void Magician
    Of Wands and Swords

This was a great day for Louise Francoise. No, scratch that, it was quite possibly the best day ever since she had seen her sister Cattleya.

When she had first stepped into the summoning circle, Louise had been doubting herself; all of her years of failing to use magic had made her start to doubt her skills, even if she had fervently denied it with all her will. However, she had also been confident in who she was; she was Louise Francoise Le Blanc de la Valliere, so surely, she should've summoned a familiar of grace and power.

However, she had summoned a human as a familiar. Furthermore, of all things, it was something which looked like a noble knight! And it certainly did not lack power, as it had been capable of hovering above the ground without a wand or a staff. That was something only Ancient Magic users were able to do!

And, considering the other qualities of her Familiar, it certainly did not lack beauty... She blushed as she thought of the knight's charming young face.

Creak...

Louise's head snapped open at the sound of the door to Colbert's office. Eagerly, the girl stood up in excitement.

Slowly, the door opened, the knight in black walking out of the door, his hazel eyes scanning the surroundings. Those wandering eyes finally locked down on Louise.

Louise felt a blush creep up her face, as Ado Edem's somewhat stoic face looked at her. "U-Um... Familiar!" Spoke up Louise. "Have you finally decided on what you'll do?"

Since the Knight was a noble, the whole summoning had been a mess. The Springtime summoning familiar took precedence over every rule, and if that was true, it meant that the knight would have to serve her for all of his life, even though he was a noble. When the knight did not answer, doubt began to grow on Louise's mind.

--But then.

The knight suddenly got on one knee, lowering himself to the strawberry blonde's level. His hazel eyes shone with a hint of warmth, as he took the girl's left hand and kissed the back of said hand.

Louise's next words got stuck in her throat, as she coughed the instant the knight suddenly kissed her hand, but regained her hand. "I-I suppose this is a yes? I-It's a yes, right?" Louise blurted out, vainly trying to hide the excitement in her voice.

The knight chuckled, a voice of a slightly lower tone than baritone, and replied. "Of course, Master." He answered, without an ounce of mocking behind his words. His eyes drifting to his left gauntlet, he continued speaking: "You might not see it, but there are what look like runes in my left hand, which appeared after you 'bound' me."

The knight thought back to when she had announced that he was her familiar now, and remembered the shock he felt when the strawberry blonde kissed him to finish the ritual. Furthermore, he had felt the forming of the runes in his left hand, but the pain had not been enough to knock him unconscious, powerful as he was.

"--That undoubtedly proves I am your familiar." Finished Edem confidently, standing up from his kneeling position. "Now, Master. What shall you have me do?" Inquired the black knight, raising an eyebrow expectantly.

Louise sprouted a wide grin now. What a wonderful day this was for her! She had finally proved she wasn't a Zero. She had summoned a familiar who used Ancient Magic and exhuded an air of strength and power which she had only seen before in her mother! Furthermore, he was willing to serve her!

"Come, familiar!" Louise held her head up high, as she regarded Ado Edem with no small amounts of pride. "It is time for us to eat." She said, as she marched away from Colbert's office.

Nodding his head, the black knight followed the mage.

He hoped the food was good, he was starving.
    Last edited by Erlkonig; May 1st, 2011 at 12:14 AM.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

As American as a foreign immigrant EnigmaticFellow's Avatar
    It's joining time for me.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    Gilgamesh has A Lck.

wut bout that
    His fate as the most powerful Servant is to steamroll every war he takes part in.

Somehow, he manages to defy all odds and deny this fate.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous
    If only I could be respected without having to be respectable.

What Fate/Stay Night character are you?
    Kotomine Kirei
    You are Kirei. You've always been a little different from the rest. You probably have low social skills. Whatever, it's not like what they think matters anyway. Ever searching for something missing within you, you probably don't experience the same happiness as everyone else. Good and evil are just labels, you are who you are.

ONE OF US
    ONE OF US
    GOOBLE GOBBLE GOOBLE GOBBLE

Blog Entries
    The Demonic God-Slaying Knight and the Void Magician
    Omake 1

"Guys, it's horrible!" Guiche suddenly burst into the conversation the group was having.

"What is it, Guiche?" Louise turned with a concerned look to stare at the Earth Mage, who was shivering with fright.

"I-I..." Guiche swallowed saliva. "You know about the troops advancing on Saxe-Gotha?" He started. "The ones Edem stayed back to fight?"

Louise's face immediately turned worried. "What is it, Guiche!?" She grabbed the neckline of Guiche's shirt, shaking him furiously.

"W-Well, he was right besides me when an intelligence report arrived..." Guiche gulped. "...in which it was stated that the Albion soldiers had burned the trees on their path-"

Louise dropped Guiche as her visage was shifted immediately into that of horror. "Holy Founder, what have they done?" She muttered in shock.

Meanwhile, in the Battle of Saxe-Gotha

"BURN IN HELL, FUCKERS" Yelled a very pissed, very frightening voice which had shaken the morale of the entire army which moments ago had been advancing.

The remaining hundred or so soldiers left from the massacre turned to bolt right back where they came from-

Only to be cut into a fine red mist in a split second.

Roaring to the heavens, the demonic knight known as Ado Edem let out a cry of despair at the death of a group of perfectly innocent foilage. Surrounding him laid the bodies of more than ten thousand soldiers, all of them struck down and killed mercilessly by the knight's wrathful stampede.

Smashing his fists against the ground, it caved beneath him, creating an enormous crater which swallowed hundreds of corpses into a sea of rubble.

Shaking out the daze of being impacted against the ground with such force, Derflinger sweatdropped. When his partner got serious, he got serious.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Hahaha.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Most BADASS/OP Tree-Hugger EVER.

Blog Entries
    Hell yes joining.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

We must do what the Surfing Zelretch club did in the old BL.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Uwaaaaaaa~ I shall join.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Saint View Post
    We must do what the Surfing Zelretch club did in the old BL.
    Post gratuitous pictures of lolis?

NO! WAIT! SHANGHAI ANYONE WHO POSTS!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Give me a garrote and I'll take care of that...
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlkonig View Post
    The knight thought back to when the strawberry blonde had kissed him, proclaiming he was her familiar now. Ado Edem had been shocked a girl had suddenly said such a thing, and was even more shocked when said girl had kissed him. Furthermore, he had felt the forming of the runes in his left hand, but the pain had not been enough to knock him unconscious, powerful as he was.
    Ahh minor nitpick. This part feels too redundant. Might want to fix this to let the sentence flow better. Something like:

The knight thought back to when she had announced that he was her familiar now, and remembered the shock he felt when the strawberry blonde kissed him to finish the ritual.
    Concise sentences helps clear redundancy.

Anyway, I'm joining.