Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: [Prismatic Illya FF] Homonculove

Blog Entries
    Oh good. This will definitely help in keeping my spirits up during the last push of finals.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Quote Originally Posted by Mereo Flere View Post
    Yes. Even though I do a lot of one shots, this is one that I want to continue writing for.

It's not my usual style, though, so it takes a lot more effort for me to try to do it well.
    YES!

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    The world needs more of this. Emiya family WAFF FTW~

"Homonculove" by Mereo Flere

XXX

Shirou's new sister was still wary of him, and the boy was sure that if the two of them were left alone he wouldn't know what to do with her. While he was worrying about this, though, Irisviel chose that moment to declare that it was time to go see Shirou's room.

There was one problem, though.

"We didn't prepare his room, dear," Kiritsugu reminded his wife.

"Oh?" Irisivel said with a gasp. "That's unusually negligent of us!"

"Perhaps you also wanted his room to be a surprise," Leysritt offered helpfully.

"That's it!" Irisviel said with a cheerful clap, retconning the past to fit the maid's suggestion in an instant. "That's exactly it. We didn't forget to prepare it at all, we just wanted it to be a surprise… and it wouldn't have been a surprise if we had done that!"

Kiritsugu smiled at his wife's seemingly boundless energy. "Well then," he said, running a hand through his hair. "Since we want to keep it a secret, you probably shouldn't spoil it for the boy by yelling about it in front of him."

Irisviel's eyes went wide as she realized her grave mistake... but it was okay, she could still fix this! Suddenly, she twirled around as though she were undergoing a magical girl transformation, and for a moment Shirou was sure that the white sundress she wore was going to change into something more suitable for fighting evil villains. However, Irisiviel's clothes didn't change, and in the end she simply ended her spin facing Shirou – her finger pointed at him as though it were a gun. "Please," she said with a wink, firing off an imaginary bullet. "Forget everything you heard just now, okay Shirou-kun?"

"…" Shirou stared at his mother for a moment, unable to find any words that would be able to be comprehended in the modern era. He was completely baffled by this woman; though he thought that he had figured out what to anticipate from her when she had visited him in the hospital, she had utterly surpassed his expectations. Finally, he simply gave a wordless nod, unsure what else he could do.

The brilliant smile she gave him immediately afterwards made him regret not answering her sooner.

"So it's settled!" she shouted as she grabbed Kiritsugu's hand, practically beaming. "Let's go set up his room!"

"Of course, dear," Kiritsugu said, as he was pulled his wife out of the room.

Then, just like that, his parents had left the room. Though Sella gave Shirou and Ilya a concerned glance, both of the maids shortly followed their mistress… and, before he knew it, Shirou found himself alone with Ilya.

As he expected, Shirou had no idea what to do with her at all.

XXX

A couple of minutes passed silently between them. It became even more awkward when he realized that it was Ilya's bedroom that they were in, and he wondered what would happen if he accidentally touched anything. Did she want him to leave? Had Ilya even accepted Shirou as her brother yet?

"Onii-chan," Ilya said softly, answering that last unspoken question.

"What is it?"

Cautiously, Ilya approached him – walking slowly as one would when she expected to run across some sort of trap. Shirou, for his part, remained frozen in place – not retreating, but at the same time unable to make any move at all. In a matter of moments, they were inches apart, with the little girl looking up at him with a curious expression.

"IS there something wrong?" he asked, shifting his posture uncomfortably a little.

Ilya frowned, before suddenly standing on the tip of her toes – a hand shooting out at his head. It was fast, unreasonably fast for a girl of her size, but even though she caught him off guard her hand didn't reach. In the end, she was too short to reach.

Shirou blinked. "W-what are you doing?" he asked, wondering if he had done something to make her mad already.

Ilya pouted. "I wanted to see Onii-chan's hair," she said.

"Is that so?" Shirou said, relieved. "Well then," he continued with a smile, kneeling on the ground so she could reach. "I don't really mind."

"Hurray!" Ilya celebrated, running her hands through his hair. He winced a little when she pulled a little too tightly at first – but he forgave her immediately when he saw her smile. When she calmed down, she had started to twirl some strands of hair between her fingers, though he couldn't really see how this was fun.

"Is there any reason you wanted to see my hair?" he asked, as she merrily continued to play with it.

"Oh," Ilya said, pausing for a moment. "I wanted to see you were a boy or a girl."

Once again, Shirou blinked, unable to understand the question. "You… you don't know?" Shirou asked, his pride as a man hurt a little. Sure, he was still little, but… he didn't think he looked like a girl.

"Well," she said, tipping her head to the side. "You don't have white hair like me or mama or Sella or Leysritt," she said, pointing at her own hair. "But you don't have black hair like Papa either! Your hair is red!"

Shirou chuckled. "Ilya-chan," he said, patting her on the head. "People aren't girls or boys because of their hair color."

"Oh," Ilya said, using her hand to cover a gasp. "Really?"

Shirou nodded. "Really."

"Interesting," Ilya said, stroking her chin. It was certainly a new discovery for her. "So then…what are you, Onii-chan?"

"I'm a boy," Shirou said. "If I were a girl, I would be your Onee-chan instead."

"Ah," Ilya said. "That makes sense! So then you're a boy like Papa!" she continued, pointing at Shirou with one hand.

"Yes. Yes I am."

"And I'm a girl like Mama," she said, using her other hand to point at herself.

"Well, yes."

"Then," Ilya said, bringing both of her hands together – forming the shape of a heart with them. "We can be a mama and papa too, right?"

"…no," Shirou said with a laugh, shaking his head. They couldn't do that, at least not with each other.

"Why not?" Ilya whined. "Papa and Mama always talk about how happy becoming Papa and Mama made them."

"Well," Shirou said, rubbing the back of his head as he tried to figure out a way to explain it. "We're already siblings, see?"

"Oh?" Ilya said, tilting her head.

"And becoming your brother has already made me happy," he said with a smile.

"Ah," Ilya said, smiling back at him. "Then… becoming your sister has made me happy too, Onii-chan!"

"Then it's settled. We'll always be brother and sister."

"Okay!"

Blog Entries
    HNNNNNNNGGG. TOO CUTE.
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    *exploding nosebleed* Too...adorable...cannot...take...it.

OMG, I feel like I overdosed on cuteness.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Uwaaaaaaa~ *Drools*
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle B.B. Rain's Avatar
    Gurk- *drops into pile K.O.'d by cuteness*

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think I just got diabetes.

Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    You are not the only one, Theo.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    My blood sugar rose exponentially just from reading this.

Seriously. Too adorable.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    *Knocked out and twitching with a pool of blood forming*

G-good Lord...

Blog Entries
    Oh hey guys what's going on-

Quote Originally Posted by Mereo
    *snip*
    HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

屍鬼 Ghoul
    I have to say I'm incredibly dissapointed...

In myself for not being able to withstand the cute.

I read this and I had a HUGE grin on my face the whole way through.

WAY, WAY... too cute.

Hnng.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardOne View Post
    I have to say I'm incredibly dissapointed...

In myself for not being able to withstand the cute.

I read this and I had a HUGE grin on my face the whole way through.

WAY, WAY... too cute.

Hnng.
    I feel similar. I'm not usually this moved by things that don't involve Saber in some way.

Yeah.. this, this floored me. Totally. HNnnnnnnnnnngggg!!
    Go check out some awesome fan fiction!
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/forumdisplay.php/5-Fanfics
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph.../FateStayNight
    Because the remaining ten percent is worth dieing for.

Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier, Magi locked in a deadly battle royal. Sounds familiar right? Familiar and AWESOME.
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...eo-Walkthrough

Do you feel like a hero yet? Soldat der Trauer's Avatar
    A world that never was, a dream that might yet be.
    Wh-what...whe-where...WHERE IS MY HEART?!?

I had a small smile while I read, I enjoyed a few chuckles, but that's it! Why can't I feel anything more?
    {looks at name and 3rd signature; palm taps} Oh yeah...
    Last edited by Soldat der Trauer; May 4th, 2011 at 01:36 AM.
    Let the victor...be justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Metal Gear's conception of cyborgs has now convinced me that the real reason there were no more Holy Grail Wars is because Servants became obsolete in the near future, and that past humans and their superiority can just bend over and take it from modern technology.
    @Bloble: You shut the hell up, you're like in every RP on the page, you MIRACULOUSLY LUCKY whore-monger. You not getting in is like me winning the lottery in two states, obtaining a girlfriend, and not ending up nursing another migraine, simultaneously, by the end of this evening.