Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: [Prismatic Illya FF] Homonculove

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    @ Soldat: Because you're a cold, hateful person.

Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    @Soldat:

*Hiss*

/JK
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Do you feel like a hero yet? Soldat der Trauer's Avatar
    A world that never was, a dream that might yet be.
    {Interlude}
    ---
    A crimson hell. The tortured screams that the wind carried to his ears. Dancing tongues of flame. [He] stared blankly at this scene.

"This is… my wish?”

Exactly. If this thing that was filling the emptiness in his heart at this moment could be called ‘satisfaction’.

"Destruction and sighs… can make me happy?”

Exactly. If the emotion that roiled within his heart at this moment could be called ‘joy’.

At this moment, [he] finally understood the true form of his own soul.

The collapse of everything was so beautiful.

People who were tormented were so lovable.

Tortured screams by his ears were so satisfying.

Burnt corpses were so laughable.

"... Haha.”

Unable to control the emotion that had reached boiling point, [he] laughed hopelessly.

What kind of sin was this? What a cruel demon he was.

A world like this, cast aside by God, could actually be filled with vivid joy.

"What am I? Hahaha, what am I?!”

Even the feeling of hopelessness that tugged at his heart was so sweet. [His] body trembled from his manic laughter. He could feel everything from his fingertips to the top of his head, clearly and distinctly.

Ahah, now I am alive —

I truly exist, right here —

For the first time he was aware of, and for the first time he truly felt, the fetters between him and the world.
    ----
    {Interlude Out}
    Let the victor...be justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Metal Gear's conception of cyborgs has now convinced me that the real reason there were no more Holy Grail Wars is because Servants became obsolete in the near future, and that past humans and their superiority can just bend over and take it from modern technology.
    @Bloble: You shut the hell up, you're like in every RP on the page, you MIRACULOUSLY LUCKY whore-monger. You not getting in is like me winning the lottery in two states, obtaining a girlfriend, and not ending up nursing another migraine, simultaneously, by the end of this evening.

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    MY GOD ... We've created a monster.

Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Kotomine, is that you?

GTFO our Prism Illya! Unless you're really the principal of Illya's school, then you may stay and be awesome with us.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oooooooooooooooooooooh~
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrass View Post
    This is because of mankind's wish to create a monster that represents all the evils in the world...

....to counter this, Mereo Flere created a fic that represented all the WAFF and Fluff in the world, thus saving us from our own mistakes by making us remember all the good that mankind is capable of.

Let it be remembered that Mereo Flere is the hero that stood above and beyond all heroes, as Mereo Flere is in fact, the savior that the world deserves.

It is to d'aaw, but that's about as far as I got for sweetness. No overloads here...

This is because of mankind's wish to create a monster that represents all the evils in the world...
    Amidst the eternal waves of time
    From a ripple of change shall the storm rise
    Out of the Abyss peer the eyes of a demon
    Behold the Razgriz, its wings a black sheath

The demon soars through dark skies
    Fear and death trail it's shadow
    Until men united wield a hallowed sabre
    In the final reckoning the beast is slain

As the Demon sleeps man turns on man
    His own blood and madness spread throughout the earth
    From the depths of despair awakens the Razgriz
    Its raven wings ablaze with majestic light

Metal Gear's conception of cyborgs has now convinced me that the real reason there were no more Holy Grail Wars is because Servants became obsolete in the near future, and that past humans and their superiority can just bend over and take it from modern technology.
    @Bloble: You shut the hell up, you're like in every RP on the page, you MIRACULOUSLY LUCKY whore-monger. You not getting in is like me winning the lottery in two states, obtaining a girlfriend, and not ending up nursing another migraine, simultaneously, by the end of this evening.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    You're making me want to replay that game again D=

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Short but sweet~
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Quote Originally Posted by Soldat der Trauer View Post
    Amidst the eternal waves of time
    From a ripple of change shall the storm rise
    Out of the Abyss peer the eyes of a demon
    Behold the Razgriz, its wings a black sheath

The demon soars through dark skies
    Fear and death trail it's shadow
    Until men united wield a hallowed sabre
    In the final reckoning the beast is slain

As the Demon sleeps man turns on man
    His own blood and madness spread throughout the earth
    From the depths of despair awakens the Razgriz
    Its raven wings ablaze with majestic light
    A change in time, I finally made up my mind
    I raise my hand from beneath the shifting sand
    And embrace the winds of change
    Suddenly everything is up to me
    Pages turn flashing full of memories
    I can see it all too clear
    The time has come to face my fear

And there's a fire burning in my heart
    Just shine when all is torn apart
    And I will make it through this desert storm
    Safe and warm

My shield is strong
    I'll take my chances here now
    Bring on the fight
    I'll find a way to win somehow
    No, tomorrow's no regret
    I'll risk it all for this brand new day

@Mereo Flare: Touche. {lone applause} Sadly, I cannot compete w/ your example as there is a deficiency of appropriate Ace Combat pictures/artwork, I fear. {shrugs} Oh, but thank you for the song, Sempai.

I think I just got diabetes.
    Too...adorable....Cute!...Heart...failing...ca.'t. .it.

*Falls to the floor*
    Quote Originally Posted by Space_Mook From SpaceBattles View Post

Long ago, in a distant timeline, I, Kyuubee, the Entropy-shifting Master of Grief, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish Mahou Shoujo wielding a magic shield stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, she tore open a portal in time and flung herself into the past, where my evil is raw! Now, the fool seeks to change the future, and undo the future that is Kyuubee..."

"Homonculove" by Mereo Flere

A/N: So, this marks the end of chapter one. Probably not as heart attack inducing as the last one, but I did have fun writing this.

XXX

Sella had been forced to make a tough decision when Irisviel and Kiritsugu had decided to go set up Shirou's new room. On one hand, she knew practically nothing about the boy, and she was concerned about what might happen if he were left alone with the young Ilyasviel. On the other hand… staying to watch the children would have meant leaving Irisviel and Kiritsugu to their devices. Sure, she could have sent Leysritt alone to watch them… but all things considered the other maid would have only made things worse, if she wasn't simply pulled into the chaos that the husband and wife were sure to cause.

In the end, she knew what she had to do. Even though she cast a regretful glance at the children, the ones she followed out the door were the graver of her concerns.

It started off innocently enough. There was an unused room on the second floor, empty save for some boxes that had been sitting there since the family had moved in there. Sella and Leysritt were tasked with putting them up in the attic. However, by the time Sella returned, she could already tell that trouble was about to start.

"Kiritsugu-sama," Sella said, staring at the object in her master's hand. "What… just what is that contraption?"

Kiritsugu followed Sella's gaze, eventually realizing that she was referring to what he was holding on to. "Isn't it obvious?" he asked, as he waved it around for her – as though its visibility had been the problem. "I thought it would be easy to tell what it was, honestly."

"It certainly does remind me of something," Sella said dryly, as she recalled what some of Kiritsugu's so called 'tools' were. "But… I am sincerely hoping that it isn't what I think it is."

"And just what is it that you think it is?" Kiritsugu asked, raising a brow. Once again, he looked at what he held, holding it up to eye level as he inspected it.

Sella pursed her lips as she tried to remember the exact name of the item. "A rifle," she finally said, with a frown.

"Ha!" Kiritsugu laughed, shaking his head quickly. "Don't worry, it isn't a rifle."

"Oh, is that so?" Sella asked, though she felt relieved that it wasn't a gun.

"It's a pistol," he explained, nodding his head. "In general, rifles will usually have a stock, a longer barrel, and are generally bigger in size than this," he explained – complete with accompanying gestures, which involved waving the handgun around a few times.

"But, in the end," Sella said with a sigh, rubbing her temples to ease away a headache. "Don't they all shoot bullets?"

"There's no need to worry about that," Kiritsugu said cheerfully. "These don't fire bullets."

"Really?" Sella asked skeptically.

"They fire paint!" he said. Then, to prove his point, he aimed at the wall and pulled the trigger of his pistol. A moment later, a small blue dot appeared on the otherwise perfectly white surface.

Sella stared at the dot for a few moments before she turned back to Kiritsugu with a sour expression on her face. "And… why does it fire paint?"

"Well," Kiritsugu said with a silly smile on his face. "What else do you expect a paint gun to shoot?"

"…let me rephrase that," she said, with a sigh. "Why do you have this 'paint gun' out?"

"Well," he said, pointing at the wall. "You can't really expect a wall to paint itself, can you? Not unless you use magic to animate it, of course."

Once again, Sella stared at the dot. That tiny, tiny dot that was all alone on the wall. "You... surely you can't be thinking of painting the entire room with just that pistol, are you Kiritsugu-sam?"

"Of course not," Kiritsugu said, scoffing at such a thought. "That would be ridiculous. The rest of you will be using some too."

"…"

"What? Is there a problem?"

"Can't we just use brushes, Kiritsugu-sama?"

"Well, that's what I suggested too," he said, nodding his head. "But, Iri said things would be more interesting this way, so she insisted this is how it should be done."

Sella suppressed a groan. "Of course she would."

"Don't worry," Kiritsugu said, giving her a reassuring smile. "It won't take that long."

"Why do you say that?"

"…do the words 'Paint Grenade Launcher' mean anything to you?" he asked, not that he really expected it too. She didn't even know the difference between a handgun and a rifle, after all. "Because Iri went to go grab one."

Yet, to Kiritsugu's surprise, Sella nodded. "Yes. They do," she said, rubbing her head. Regardless of what this 'grenade launcher' was, it was almost certainly going to be a headache for Sella, especially in Irisviel's hands.

XXX

So, there Shirou was, just starting to get along with his sister, when all of a sudden he heard the sound of something exploding. The house even shook a little, and for a moment Shirou had thought his heart had stopped beating. However, though it had caught him by surprise, for some reason it didn't bother Ilya at all.

…maybe it was just his imagination?

"Irisviel-sama!"

…then again, maybe it was real after all.

"Sorry, Sella!" he heard his mother apologize. "I'm still getting the hang of this."

Shirou glanced back towards the hallway that the adults had disappeared to where he had the hall had come from. For a moment, he wondered if he should check out if things were alright; whatever happened had caused Sella to shout out in distress. Then again, Irisviel would probably pout if he saw his 'surprise bedroom' before it was ready. Besides, he reminded himself, they were all responsible grownups, right?

A second explosion rang out, and with it followed another "Irisviel-sama!"

"Sorry!"

Okay, so maybe Irisviel was a little more carefree than he had anticipated. That didn't mean the others would cause any trouble.

"Leysritt!" Sella cried out, following another explosion. Just what were they doing that seemed to involve so much stuff blowing up?

"It looked like fun," the other maid explained.

"You…!"

Well, on the bright side, at least his father –

-BOOM-

"Kiritsugu-sama! Not you too!"

"Sorry. I'll make it up to you later, I promise."

…at that point, Shirou decided to give up. He wasn't sure what it was he was giving up exactly, but for some reason he definitely felt defeated.

"Is there something wrong, Onii-chan?" Ilya asked, looking up at him with a worried expression on her face.

"You… do you really not hear anything strange going on?" Shirou asked, wondering why she didn't seem bothered by all the noise. It was as if she didn't even notice any of it in the first place.

"Strange?" she asked, putting a finger to her lips.

"Yes, strange," he said, nodding his head. "It's… just listen."

"Okay, Onii-chan!" Ilya blinked, before nodding. Cupping her hand to an ear, she listened. Furrowing her brows, Shirou saw a very concentrated expression appear on her face.

Finally, about ten seconds later, another explosion came. "See!" he said, pointing down the hallway. "Didn't you hear anything strange?"

Ilya blinked, before slowly shaking her head. "No, not really, Onii-chan," she said. "It's just stuff blowing up again, right?"

"…"

XXX

A few minutes passed, which Shirou spent most of just listening to the various shouts and explosions while Ilya continued to play with his hair. Finally, Sella came walking back for some reason now covered from head to toe in blue paint except for her face. However, judging from the towel in her hand, which had a remarkably accurate depiction of Sella's frustrated expression, that too had been covered in some point, just wiped clean at some point.

"Come," she said, staring at Shirou. For some reason, she seemed to be angry at him… but just because it was his room they were setting up it wasn't like he could be held responsible for what the other adults had done, right?

"Come," Sella repeated, louder than before. "Or did you not hear me the first time?"

Shirou gulped, but quickly nodded – standing up and falling in place behind her.

"You too, Ilya-sama," she said to his sister – though with a far sweeter tone than she had used for Shirou.

"Okay, Sella!" Ilya said, pumping a fist in the air. Then she ran forward, excitedly jumping onto Shirou's back. "Let's go, Onii-chan!"

One way or another, Shirou managed to keep his balance – even catching Ilya before she could slide off of him. Giving off a weak smile, he was about to ask her what she thought she was doing… before Sella preemptively silenced him with a look.

"Yes," Sella said. "Let's go."

"O-okay."

And, like that, Sella started to walk back to where the others were and Shirou followed, all the while giving Ilya a piggy back ride. To be honest, he was afraid of what he would find at the end of the road – the source of Sella's irritation, as well as those explosions.

…finally, they reached a room at the end of the hallway. "Go ahead," Sella said, stepping aside. "Shirou-sama."

Shirou looked up at her before nodding. Making sure one hand kept Ilya from falling, he reached out to the handle with the other and twisted the doorknob. Then, with a deep breath, he pushed it open and stepped inside.

"Surprise!" Irisviel yelled energetically as soon as the boy stepped into your view. "Here's your new bedroom, Shirou!"

Shirou looked around. To be honest, he was surprised, even though he had known that they were getting it ready for him from the start. To be honest, he hadn't expected the room to survive whatever it was the adults were doings… and yet, here it was, with all of the walls somehow managing to stay in one piece.

The room was also blue. Very blue, actually. In fact, the only things in this room that wasn't covered in blue were the people inside it – except for Sella who stood in the door frame, who had somehow been the only one who had gotten caught up in the mess.

Still... it was intact and, more importantly, it would be his from now on.

Shirou let himself smile a little at that thought.

"So…" Kiritsugu said, grinning at the boy. "What do you think?"

"It's nice," he said, absolutely sincere. "But… didn't you guys miss something?"

"Eh?" Kiritsugu said, blinking. Quickly, he looked around, for a spot that had been left untouched – though he was unable to find none. "I'm pretty sure we got everything."

"Ah," Leysritt said with a clap. "We forgot the furniture."

Once again, Irisviel's eyes went wide as she realized the error that had been made. And, like before, she figured out that she could fix this. Twirling around again, she spun around before ending her spin facing Shirou – except this time instead of brandishing an imaginary gun she pointed a strange looking device at him.

"Please," she said with an innocent wink, "Forget everything you saw and heard just now, okay Shirou-kun?"

Then, she pulled the trigger. A second later, Shirou found himself covered in blue paint, just like Sella was.

"Ah! Sorry Shirou-kun," Irisviel apologized, rushing over to her son with a towel. "I forgot that I was holding a paint gun!"

"It's actually a paint grenade launcher," Kiritsugu corrected cheerfully.

On Shirou's back, shielded from most of the paint by her older brother, Ilya giggled. "Onii-chan, your hair is blue!"

"Yes, yes it is," Shirou agreed with a laugh, deciding to just go with the flow. "But I'm still a boy, by the way."

"Hurray!"

XXX

End of Chapter One.
    Last edited by Mereo Flere; May 9th, 2011 at 10:53 AM.

Blog Entries
    "Yes, yes it is," Shirou agreed with a laugh, deciding to just go with the flow. "But I'm still a boy, by the way."

"Hurray!"
    HNGGG.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Still D'aaaaaaaw worthy.

I liked that last line a lot.

I'm convinced Mereo Flare has defected to the enemy and is trying to kill us all by fluff induced heart attack. It's damn well working too.

Poor, poor Sella. I hope she'll be able to keep them from corrupting Shirou. ^_^

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ^Knowing Sella she'll probably torture the poor boy along with the rest of the family.