Page 342 of 342 FirstFirst ... 242292332337340341342
Results 6,821 to 6,823 of 6823

Thread: What are you reading/watching? AKA Anime/Manga General

Εις οιωνός άριστος, αμύνεσθαι περί πάτρις Deathhappens's Avatar
    Speaking of Toji, I started Toji no Miko yesterday. I actually like it! And that scares me, because this show has trainwreck ending stamped all over it, and it's 24 eps long.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Once and always and nevermore.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    Watching Kimi ni Todoke

Thoughts: so far it's very reminiscent of Fruits Basket to me, except Sawako seems slightly more realistic than Tooru (as far as saintly shoujo heroines go)
    Thoughts after a bunch more episodes: man, this went into full soap opera mode fast
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Blog Entries
    Read the first two Volumes of "Getter Robo Devolution: The Last Three Minutes of the Universe". Aside from being a solid reboot of an old classic manga (being written by the guys that do the Ultraman manga), it bemuses me how much this reimagining reminds me of F/GO.

Cosmos in the Lostbelt Spoilers
    The big twist in thd second volume is that the alien monsters aren't just copying the heroes... they are the heroes from failed alternate timelines that failed to evolve and thus were pruned.

Pretty solid so far, hopefully it can keep it up.