Page 361 of 441 FirstFirst ... 261311351356359360361362363366371411 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,220 of 8804

Thread: What are you reading/watching? AKA Anime/Manga General

I mean, I get all that it's just that Fuutarou is lame as hell.

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Harem protag ex i guess. I mean is there ever any other reason?

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Da Fuq?

Wow, that's the most left field pick they could have gone. I don't know whether to be annoyed at the long shot or impressed at the balls to do it.

Kinda like Chisame winning the Negi-bowl.
    Chisame winning the Negibowl was nothing short of epic and I'll hear nothing about it
    Not to mention, it​ actually DID make sense.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

The one I wanted to win won but I'm still not happy about it.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Chisame winning the Negibowl was nothing short of epic and I'll hear nothing about it
    Not to mention, it​ actually DID make sense.
    It makes sense, sure, but so would almost any of them at that point. There were so many others pushed front and centre for almost 400 chapters that Chisame was a huge longshot.

I mean, I'm all about that Eva, but a Chisame is fine too.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

It makes sense, sure, but so would almost any of them at that point. There were so many others pushed front and centre for almost 400 chapters that Chisame was a huge longshot.

I mean, I'm all about that Eva, but a Chisame is fine too.
    Eva is a tier all of her own. Negi didn't deserve her. :P
    shit BL says

It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    ladies, he's single

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Given the overall content of stuff, like Demon Lord Dante and Tomie, why bother doing shadow censorship, or is it simply only the versions that I can find have those?

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Eheh. Senjougahara is so proud of her first date. And Araragi abuse.

And damn, Hanekawa is hella aggressive. Only after it's established that let Araragi get away. So in a number of ways I guess that experience is what unlocks her terrifying power.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

One Punch Man Season 2 Episode 21: I laughed so hard when Goketsu head just dropped down from the sky into the tournament arena. It didn't show how it down, just that he got demolished.

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 8: That coward turned some poor man into a monster that attacked his own wife and just walked away with his fake family. I never thought about there being other demons that don't attack humans. Still what they're asking of him is just crazy. He's the lowest rank of Demon Slayer and they want him to get the blood of demons comparable to Muzan himself.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

マリーの味方
    Watched the Code Geass movie. I can't say I hated it but it didn't really add anything to the series.

Spoiler:
    My main gripe was the lack of progression from the show. All the characters were essentially the same characters they were in the original show and the conflict could have just been some random conflict that could have ocurred in a few episodes. From a movie that came out so long after the original series, especially after an ending like the show had, it should have been something more substantial.

Character-wise I really dislike how easily everyone forgave Lelouch. Like Ougi was literally going to commit suicide, wtf? It just felt like dumb wank. Suzaku was basically the only character done somewhat well in that regard, at least during the initial meeting.

Also just a random gripe but Suzaku and Kallen jobbing so hard against the enemy was dumb af. I guess the OG model switch was neat but they were basically wasted. And Kallen didn't even get a moment alone with Lelouch, wtf? The crying scene was alright.

Overall it was just kind of alright. That said, I wouldn't mind another continuation considering the cliffhanger.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Watched the Code Geass movie. I can't say I hated it but it didn't really add anything to the series.

Spoiler:
    My main gripe was the lack of progression from the show. All the characters were essentially the same characters they were in the original show and the conflict could have just been some random conflict that could have ocurred in a few episodes. From a movie that came out so long after the original series, especially after an ending like the show had, it should have been something more substantial.

Character-wise I really dislike how easily everyone forgave Lelouch. Like Ougi was literally going to commit suicide, wtf? It just felt like dumb wank. Suzaku was basically the only character done somewhat well in that regard, at least during the initial meeting.

Also just a random gripe but Suzaku and Kallen jobbing so hard against the enemy was dumb af. I guess the OG model switch was neat but they were basically wasted. And Kallen didn't even get a moment alone with Lelouch, wtf? The crying scene was alright.

Overall it was just kind of alright. That said, I wouldn't mind another continuation considering the cliffhanger.
    Spoiler:
    I dunno, I think the Black Knights definitely owe Lelouch a huge apology no matter what, and Ohgi was such a self-righteous prick in the original R2 that thoughts of suicide only feel right. Admittedly, the recap movies make him quite a bit better about the whole thing, but still.

Also, Taniguchi outright stated there is no continuation after this, and Re;surrection was merely exploring an alternate possibility for Lelouch.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, anyone else reading Fire Force, or is it just me? In any case:

Spoiler:
    Goddamn, this most recent chapter just hit us with revelation after revelation. We'd already learned that the sisters in St. Raffles' convent were being cultivated for doppelganger experiments by feeding them bug-contaminated vegetables, but now we learn that Sister Sumire, the kindly matron, was the one behind the experiments. In addition, we learn that SHC is the result of doppelgangers from Adolla superimposing their existence onto their Earth selves, though we kind of already could guess this. Furthermore, turns out that Sister Sumire has been continuously trying to make Pillars for 200 years, only finally succeeding now, since the 8th and final Pillar is none other than Iris, who is somehow the doppelganger of Amaterasu. Also, she's an obscenely powerful pyrokinetic who raised Rekka. Of course, we're not done yet, since it has also been revealed that the Great Cataclysm was a failure, and the true goal of the Evangelist is to basically superimpose Adolla onto Earth in a large scale doppelganger event. Finally, the kids who died in the fire are in fact Demons. Fun. All in all, this definitely came as a shock.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

マリーの味方
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Spoiler:
    I dunno, I think the Black Knights definitely owe Lelouch a huge apology no matter what, and Ohgi was such a self-righteous prick in the original R2 that thoughts of suicide only feel right. Admittedly, the recap movies make him quite a bit better about the whole thing, but still.
    From a fan perspective, sure. Obviously from our point of view Lelouch did nothing wrong. But all the characters immediately tripping over themselves to apologize felt like fan fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange_One View Post
    Eheh. Senjougahara is so proud of her first date. And Araragi abuse.

And damn, Hanekawa is hella aggressive. Only after it's established that let Araragi get away. So in a number of ways I guess that experience is what unlocks her terrifying power.
    Is it time for best girl rankings oh yes it is (all Monogatari girls are best girls, btw)

Snail=Crab>Doll=Bat=Bee>Monkey>Cat>Phoenix>Devil> l i t e r a l l y anything in the universe>Snake
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Ebin scam man the goat tho, no grills even come close.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    From a fan perspective, sure. Obviously from our point of view Lelouch did nothing wrong. But all the characters immediately tripping over themselves to apologize felt like fan fiction.
    To be fair, many of them realized almost immediately after the fact what Lelouch was trying to do, including Tohdoh, Kaguya, and Kallen. They've definitely had time to stew over where they may have gone wrong. Also, Ohgi was basically trapped in a role he didn't want nor was he suited for. I can easily see him begging for the sweet release of death.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Is it time for best girl rankings oh yes it is (all Monogatari girls are best girls, btw)

Snail=Crab>Doll=Bat=Bee>Monkey>Cat>Phoenix>Devil> l i t e r a l l y anything in the universe>Snake
    We talking small Snail or big?
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

My ranking goes Vamp=Snail>Cat=Bee=Phoenix=Crab>Monkey=Math=Snek>M irror>Doll

Nothing against Yotsugi, but someone has to be the least favorite even if I like her still.

Am I forgetting Devil? I thought that was the same as Monkey. Or do you mean her friend from Hanamonogatari?

I place vamp and snail big and small in the same place.
    tfw no Fate/One
    How do I get into type moon.

watch prisma illya. If your amused or aroused, keep going.

if you are disconcerted or want to call the FBI, run away
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Curse those 15 year old girls *shakes fist angrily*

One Punch Man Season 2 Episode 22: The Monster Association wants the heroes to rush into their hideout to ambush them. With the public putting pressure on them, what will they do? And Garou is in a tough spot right now. He's still injured from his last fight, and there are multiple Class A and B heroes surrounding him. At this rate, it looks Silverfang won't have to do a thing.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 9: So Muzan has demons that are directly under him called the 12 Kizuki, that was more than I expected. The best moment was when Tanjiro used his sword techniques together to divert the arrows away from him and cut off that demon's head at the same time. Now the other one won't be able to move those balls all over the place anymore.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Ebin scam man the goat tho, no grills even come close.
    I never bought into that meme and never will.

We talking small Snail or big?
    Smol is best, big is also best but not as best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toa of Gallifrey View Post
    My ranking goes Vamp=Snail>Cat=Bee=Phoenix=Crab>Monkey=Math=Snek>M irror>Doll

Nothing against Yotsugi, but someone has to be the least favorite even if I like her still.

Am I forgetting Devil? I thought that was the same as Monkey. Or do you mean her friend from Hanamonogatari?

I place vamp and snail big and small in the same place.
    I meant Ougi. Who's Mirror?
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single