Page 349 of 441 FirstFirst ... 249299339344347348349350351354359399 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,980 of 8804

Thread: What are you reading/watching? AKA Anime/Manga General

The Promised Neverland Episode 5:
    Spoiler:
    So Ray has been pushing them to this point all along. Now everything he does or says has to be second-guessed. But that ending though...
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Yugioh Arc-V Episode 104: I didn't think Aster Phoenix would show up after Alexis, but here he is with new Destiny Heroes. He's one of the few people that ever beat Jaden in GX, the antihero to his hero, and it reflects in their monsters too. Here he has a grudge against Yuya's father for some reason. He's cool, but there are so many other people from GX I would have preferred though. Syrus, Crowler, Hassleberry, Chazz, I would have loved Chazz, or Zane just to name some.

The best thing they could have done was put Bastion in Arc-V and give him some kind of a Redemption arc. I don't know what possessed the writers to make a bright, intelligent, skilled young man into a guy who got brainwashed willingly, who then went on a downward spiral to bleach his hair, drop out, and go streak naked on campus never to be seen again until Season 3 with that Amazoness woman. If that wasn't character assassination I don't know what is.

Dark Requiem Xyz Dragon was awesome though. It's a shame, that it's first duel ended in a draw. Not to mention the fact that the only card that can summon it got banned in the card game.

Yugioh Arc-V Episode 105-106: Shay fought but he couldn't Kite. So Yusho lied to Declan to use the transporter to talk to Leo, but he ended up in the Xyz Dimension before it was attacked. Alexis learned what was going on at Duel Academy, left and got saved by Yusho and started a underground Duel School. But then Yuri came there and attacked the school. Thankfully, he was stopped and now Yugo is in the Fusion Dimension.

A nice summary of what Yuri did when he got there. I love GX, but this is so funny.
    Last edited by Laserman; May 14th, 2019 at 12:55 PM.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Yugioh Arc-V Episode 107-110: The tag-team duel against the Tyler sisters was fun, but kind of irritating. The sister's strategy focused on the use of continuous spells/traps to lock the Lancer's Pendulum Summoning down, but the best duelist of the Lancer's whose deck specializes in destroying and negating spells/traps just so happened to be in the Synchro Dimension. Lucky them. Brave-Eyes Pendulum Dragon made it's debut, but just like Dark Requiem it didn't close the match...

Episode 111-112: So Brave-Eyes Pendulum Dragon did win the duel, ha. Yuya convinced Aster and the Duel Academy soldiers to side with them. Just like that the best duelist in Duel Academy is on the Lancer's side. And now they've made it in time to help out Zuzu in the Fusion Dimension. I didn't expect the character that appeared in the last scene to show up again.

But, I wonder what makes a business man go from researching and developing ways to make duels more real to dimensional teleportation to dimensional conquest. It seems like Leo Akaba just left the Standard Dimension one day, went to Fusion as a outsider and made a army. The question is, why?
    Last edited by Laserman; May 18th, 2019 at 12:53 PM.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

The Promised Neverland Episode 6:
    Spoiler:
    Don really screwed up. Now because of that stunt Krone caught them in the act.

Yugioh Arc V Episode 113-114: Iggy coming back was fun I guess. But Dennis turning about to be Yusho's student while he was in the Xyz Dimension explains everything about how he acts. But he doesn't care about the crowd as much as he cares about how flashy the performance itself is.

Dennis turned himself into a card in the end, but not before telling them where the girls were being held captive. They're an important part of Leo's plan, so I'm very suspicious of how Celina just showed up in the end. Kite summoning Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon was the best moment of episode 114 though.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Yugioh Arc-V Episode 115-118: I knew Celina getting out and getting a boat was too perfect. She, Rin and Lulu have been brainwashed by that Doctor guy. They actually made a parasite monster that goes inside people's heads, and control them. Thankfully, Declan finally showed up with the other Lancers stuck in the Synchro Dimension. He even brough Crow over with his Duel Runner, but I wish he would have brought Jack too. Apparently Leo had a file on Yuya, Zuzu, Celina and Yuri back in the Standard Dimension along with something called Revival Zero. Those girls and now Yuya's dimensional lookalikes have been part of his master plan from the beginning.

Yugo tried to rescue Rin, and lost to her. Now what will Shay do when he meets his sister?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Finished Gaiking Legend of Daiku Maryuu
    What a fun ride. The cast is great, the fights are fun (even if the animation isn't the best A LOT of the time), the OST was great, and when the plot kicks in, it kicks in hard. Of course, there's also slower episodes, but I wouldn't say any episode is filler. Truly a fun super robot show. Had a great time
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wow, Gundam AGE goes off the rails in episode 39. You assume up until then that the main space terrorist has been causing this almost hundred year war because he's still pissed that Earth sent him to colonize Mars and abandoned everyone when it didn't work out. A slightly more crazy Matt Damon in The Martian, if you will. But instead it turns out that he's been killing the Earth forces to pull some Drawinian bullshit so only the strong survive, because apparently the strong have no need for war and would be in eternal peace. Which seems off, since I doubt that all the people who's families you killed would be in a very peaceful mood afterwards. The real topper is that he's also been doing it to his own people as well and passing the disasters off as accidents. He's basically Space Apocalypse.

And in the same episode, to escape from the Martians the space pirates threaten to destroy their home colony with rocket guided asteroids. To which the Martians cry foul, saying it's underhanded, ignoring the fact they've destroyed innocent colonies multiple times over the last 70 years.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

^nobody likes AGE anyway
    Last edited by SteelBeowulf; May 22nd, 2019 at 10:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    I don’t mind it. It’s a pretty simple way to measure how old you are
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    I only watch Universal Century.

Blog Entries
    You’d think so but then everybody does it differently and it gets so confusing, thanks Korea

Cardcaptor Sakura CCA 22: Kaito is the absolute worst. "You thought this was gonna be the final battle where everything gets resolved? Lol no, we haven't had enough filler episodes so we're just gonna pretend that didn't happen. Come back in a year or two when we deign to give you the rest."

Yugioh Arc V Episodes 119-122: Lulu vs Shay was fun, but the duel after that with BB and the Lancers wasn't.

They took down Crow, Moonshadow, and Gong, just one guy. 4 episodes of that. Jack showed up and helped beat him though, so that was nice. Declan's group finally met up with Yusho and Alexis only to come face to face with Yuri, who's now probably the strongest duelist that Duel Academy has.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Blog Entries
    G Gundam is best Gundam anyway.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Aww yeah, HCLW's back and ready for asskicking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Yugioh Arc V Episode 123-125: Yuri is so evil. He allowed Alexis to choose which of two decks he use, his usual one or the one they give to the top students that he hasn't used at all. She choose his usual one, but he decided to go with the academy deck anyway to "challenge himself".
    When she thought she was beating him, she told him that he still could change. But right when it seemed like she was getting through to him, he was like 'sike' and played Super Polymerization, a nice shoutout to GX, but a card that shouldn't have been in that deck. It turns out he actually knows the academy deck very well. He'd never duel with a random deck and put the card in the deck himself. Yuri 2: GX nostalgia 0

And then when Yuya was dueling against Lulu and Celina, Yuto actually came back in the flesh for a while. And when right when Yuya and Yuto were pushed too far, they summoned Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon and destroyed the battlefield. That monster is so cool.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

The Promised Neverland Episode 7:
    Spoiler:
    I didn't expect the moms to have been children on those farms before. And who is "The One"? Good thing they got rid of Krone though. Now they have less to worry about.

Yugioh Arc V Episode 126-129: So the reason Leo Akaba wants to bring all the dimensions together and is willing to sacrifice countless innocent lives is because he believes that's the only way to bring his daughter back to life. That's why it's called Revival Zero.

And Yuya and his counterparts are all made up of the monster that his daughter sacrificed her life to stop and split her and the dimensions in into 4. The thing that really got me was when Yusho and Skip couldn't remember the days their only children were born. They couldn't remember because it never happened, they just popped into existence after the split.
    Last edited by Laserman; May 27th, 2019 at 10:24 AM.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

[QUOTE=Laserman;2982279]The Promised Neverland Episode 7:
    Spoiler:
    I didn't expect the moms to have been children on those farms before. And who is "The One"? Good thing they got rid of Krone though. Now they have less to worry about.

Yugioh Arc V Episode 126-129: So the reason Leo Akaba wants to bring all the dimensions together and is willing to sacrifice countless innocent lives is because he believes that's the only way to bring his daughter back to life. That's why it's called Revival Zero.

Me either. It came as quite a shock when I found out!

Yugioh Arc V Episodes 130-133: Yuri absorbed Yugo, beat Aster, Kite and Yusho, and turned Yusho into a card in front of Yuya, which set him off. He was just calming down too. I wanted the two of them to face off, but not like this. If Yuya doesn't win, Zarc will be resurrected. And where is everyone else?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Yugioh Arc V Episodes 134-138: So Yuya and Yuri had their duel, and Yuya beat him. But after he beat him, it turns out that Zarc took control of him and he fused with Yuri, becoming whole once again. And man, he does not look well. He has a combo with his Supreme King monsters that makes it nearly impossible to damage him, and Supreme King Z-ARC, his strongest monster, has several effects that it make tough to get rid off. And it's actually bigger than the Egyptian Gods and the Earthbound Immortals. He's beaten everyone that stands up to him, and the intrusion penalty doesn't help either. The next ones going up against him are Crow and Sylvio. Man, the main character became the final villain, so who's going to stop him?
    Last edited by Laserman; May 30th, 2019 at 12:54 AM.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs