Page 287 of 287 FirstFirst ... 187237277282285286287
Results 5,721 to 5,731 of 5731

Thread: What are you reading/watching? AKA Anime/Manga General

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Holy Fuck! New Black Lagoon chapter after three years!
    Atlus: Just Make an Eroge Already.

Gundam-a-thon Status: 0079 Zeta ZZ Char's Counterattck War In the Pocket F91 Stardust Memories Victory G Gundam Wing Endless Waltz 8th MS After War X Turn A SEED IGLOO 00 Unicorn AGE Reconguista The Orgin Thunderbolt S2 IBO

Friend Code
    What are you, stupid?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Holy Fuck! New Black Lagoon chapter after three years!
    He (Hiroe) said in January it was gonna go off hiatus starting in the spring.

Chapter 88 was released last month I think. Chapter 89 this month. Chapter 90 next month...

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    I usually like getting into those series, but when the timeskip comes- and there's ALWAYS a goddamn timeskip- the entire series' tone changes, the main characters you actually liked take a hike to Never Again Seen Land, or just take a long walk off a short pier, and incomprehensible annd uninteresting characters take over.
    Well, it's true that there's a cast switch around chapter 85, but the old cast is strongly present too, and currently there are a few "sub-groups" of main characters. The first part is about the main character entering a strange fantasy world and understanding it's lore, while the second arc is about the interactions of said main character and the different factions that rule said world. In the end the series is more about Order vs Chaos than Good vs Evil, although both main factions have really jerkass characters and really appealing ones too.
    What is a savior? Is it someone who comes in dire times, riding a white horse and wearing a shining armor? Is it a messenger of the gods who shows mankind the road of redemption? Or just someone brave enough to defy common sense and devote his life to others?

No... In the end, it's simply someone who saves others. Therefore, a savior is useless in times of peace.

That's why we wanted you to come.

This war... Shall bring forth the salvation we all sought.

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...-Fate-Parousia

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
    He (Hiroe) said in January it was gonna go off hiatus starting in the spring.

Chapter 88 was released last month I think. Chapter 89 this month. Chapter 90 next month...
    I completely missed that announcement, so this came out of nowhere for me.

Gundam-a-thon Status: 0079 Zeta ZZ Char's Counterattck War In the Pocket F91 Stardust Memories Victory G Gundam Wing Endless Waltz 8th MS After War X Turn A SEED IGLOO 00 Unicorn AGE Reconguista The Orgin Thunderbolt S2 IBO

Blog Entries
    So I finished Turn A Gundam (and a bottle of Rye Whiskey at the same time). The last ten episodes were pretty all over the place with some events, like character meetings, happening out of the blue when neither character was in the same vicinity beforehand. Still the heavy empahsis on politics rather than full scale mech warfare made it a very different watch than any previous iteration, which was rather enthralling. The main character basically being a -no-killing shonen protagonist while in the middle of 50 episodes of open warfare was also rather novel, the only other MC I can think of being similar is Doman Kahsu, whose entire goal is to actually murder someone, but never succeeds. Still one of the better Gundam series I've seen thus far, ranking below Zeta, MS and OG, but above Wing, X and Victory. Probably on Par with ZZ, so 8/10.

Now I move on to the 100 episode mountain of SEED. I'm debating whether to use Japanese audio for a better experience, or English so I can follow it while doing other things at the same time.

Eightfold Blessings of Smug Superiority Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Just read JitsuWa 175.

Aside from the hilarity of Asahi's social suicide, I wonder what's triggering Genjirou's vampiric urges: his thirst for Touko or his jealousy of Asahi? Does he drink blood like Youko does?
    Supports:

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅
    Guilty Crown.

It was somewhat next in my backlog, I saw Kobayashi Mika live (βios performance, it was cool) , EGOIST is doing something for Apo, so everything was telling me to do it.

I saw few comments saying that this thing is bad, other comments that it's cheap Code Geass rip-off, so my expectations were low bottom. In the end I enjoyed watching it wholeheartedly, it was great, no regrets.

It has its flaws I cannot deny it. Probably huge flaws, plot-holes, stupid this, stupid that and so on. But honestly, I don't mind or think about it too hard and just let it flow.

Conclusion: I have shit-taste and idgaf.

Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

You're stupidity is terminal Five_X's Avatar
    Friend Code
    BN: FiveX#1720
    Blog Entries
    It's an awful meme.
    The Manhattan Project: Is it a sin to kill for your country? In an age of nationalism, where do you draw the line between right and wrong? In the 1960s, eight people seek peace amidst war and tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Well if you ever want to make good posts, you know where to start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Canada might be the ideal.
    [11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Shirogane is simply too powerful
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Friend Code
    What are you, stupid?
    Blog Entries
    trail of blood ch 8

crazy mom has nice ass

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Just read JitsuWa 175.

Aside from the hilarity of Asahi's social suicide, I wonder what's triggering Genjirou's vampiric urges: his thirst for Touko or his jealousy of Asahi? Does he drink blood like Youko does?
    it's his boner

remember wanting to drink blood is linked to sexual desire
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?