Page 334 of 334 FirstFirst ... 234284324329332333334
Results 6,661 to 6,671 of 6671

Thread: What are you reading/watching? AKA Anime/Manga General

  1. #6661
    Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    30,705
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    Tonikaku Cawaii
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  2. #6662
    fam Spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,081
    JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    4
    alligator gozaimasu

  3. #6663
    I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Unfortunate.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    22,000
    JP Friend Code
    892,001,916
    US Friend Code
    870,360,928
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Re-watched / Re-read School Rumble. Ten years since it ended and it's still one of my favorite romantic comedies.

    Harima x Eri best pairing.
    I remember liking the sister more, though Eri was a close second. Tsundere done right, if I remember that girl.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP


  4. #6664
    ... Alexa, play private (lilac) Hen_Ichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,223
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    31
    All a Detective needs is a Dick Diary full of Dick Dictums
    gotta be translator fucking around
    Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    The VN never managed that, so I won't blame the anime if it can't make people care for Kagari. Because her being fucking pointless is not an unpopular opinion even among VN readers.
    Going by the general noises around here,

    I guess the VN ended up being not very good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    this appeals to the primal lizard portion of my brain that loves references
    So Hata hasn't been filling his stuff with references since Hayate?
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.


  5. #6665
    大軍師 Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pelekane
    Posts
    3,543
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    Going by the general noises around here,
    I guess the VN ended up being not very good?
    Hmm... I'd say it's a mixed bag.

    It has some really good moments, but most of the time playing it I couldn't help but think: "Was this really a story that needed telling?"


  6. #6666
    BRING IT ON Sandstorm77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Aachen
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,698
    JP Friend Code
    742807891
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post


    this appeals to the primal lizard portion of my brain that loves references
    Man FGO really has gotten itself in just about everything these days.



    "An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"



  7. #6667
    Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    10,992
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    ep22
    Given that Amadeus has been D-RINEd out of existence as of the current episode, it would take some plot gymnastics to include the Judy/Kagari stuff.

    However, this adaptation has been pretty cavalier in that aspect, so maybe?
    That actually flew right by me. I just feels like it's going to find a way to happen anyway somehow since Kyouma is on a roll now and it hasn't been directly addressed yet.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    fucking pointless
    Also yes, that's what Kagari is.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

  8. #6668
    俺様 Cruor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    10,989
    JP Friend Code
    508219450
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    Man FGO really has gotten itself in just about everything these days.
    Tbf hayate was making Tsuki references in like literally 2005 or smth. He's a huge fan of tm.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

    GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

  9. #6669
    ... Alexa, play private (lilac) Hen_Ichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,223
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Hmm... I'd say it's a mixed bag.

    It has some really good moments, but most of the time playing it I couldn't help but think: "Was this really a story that needed telling?"
    ugh... a kinda like the several steins gate fandiscs then.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.


  10. #6670
    Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    10,992
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Watamote went to a really unexpected direction with Tomoko becoming a yuri harem lead. I love the development and how she's being pressured into picking a girl based on the college tours.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

  11. #6671
    大軍師 Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pelekane
    Posts
    3,543
    Blog Entries
    5
    ^ Watamote is a true treat to read.

    Tomoko is my spirit animal. <3


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •