Page 111 of 615 FirstFirst ... 1161101106109110111112113116121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

A McJon is fine too.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    This is also a lose lose for me because even if they haven't said anything there are people in the Arturia camp who will be upset. One such person (who shall remain annoymous) PM'ed me almost as soon as Koto said she had made the change and was basically saying he would never download a future release again if I put Artoria in, giving me a Mike tier rant (he himself admitted it was Mike levels).
    oh my god this owns

Blog Entries
    I think it's your internet duty to make sure it's Artoria now.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    I think it's your internet duty to make sure it's Artoria now.
    *points at title* no it is not.

That said I may try to pursue a means to please everyon or most everyone, but the more people bug me about it, the more likely I am to throw my arms up in the air and not do a thing about it.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Blog Entries
    He means me. It's my duty. I will devote myself wholeheartedly to this duty.

Blog Entries
    Somebody get the mods to change the topic title. It's clearly inaccurate since this hasn't been just a "Mirror Moon TL insertion project" for a long, long time now.
    Last edited by Mcjon01; May 23rd, 2014 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    oh my god this owns
    For what's it's worth, I've done worse. Granted it wasn't over Saber's name but I am certain there is a part of me that is not mentally well because there was a moment where I had an emotional reaction that was so ridiculous that it is comical. I think I brought it up once and said I will never say what it was, and I still won't, because I will never live it down if I do and I will lose all credibility I have because I will be judged for this one little stupid thing.

So yeah why am I even mentioning it? Because I feel bad even mentioning a private conversation in public even though I kept the user hidden, so I'll draw some fire over to myself in exchange.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes yes you do that, we established this long ago so I don't see what people are upset about, since the Artoria version will exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Somebody get the mods to change the topic title. It's clearly inaccurate since this hasn't been just a "Mirror Moon TL insertion project" for a long, long time now.
    I will get an admin to change it back.
    Memorable quotes

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Blog Entries
    But seriously with all the prodding you do to get H-alt translations out of Kotonoha and all the extra bells and whistles like Vita OPs and soundtracks, it's stopped being just a "mirror moon translation insertion" thing for a while. Using that as an excuse to justify anything you do from here on out kind of rings disingenuous.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the premise that admins do things is inherently flawed.

But seriously with all the prodding you do to get H-alt translations out of Kotonoha and all the extra bells and whistles like Vita OPs and soundtracks, it's stopped being just a "mirror moon translation insertion" thing for a while. Using that as an excuse to justify anything you do from here on out kind of rings disingenuous.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't Dark Pulse literally say when he appointed the mods that he did it so he wouldn't have to do things anymore?

- - - Updated - - -

I got the admins to do things for me before, being on friendly terms with one of them also helps.

Sure there are bells and whistles, but they are just that, bells and whistles. I'm the type of person who likes to go all out, but nonteless, it is still a it's core a project to insert the MM TL and therefore that is the only legitimate obligation I have outside of making sure it actually works. The other stuff is extra things I do because I am nice.

The H alts are also a part of that since unless we incorporate the H scenes, which should be optional, there will be walls of Japanese text, so I feel we should compensate for the parts the MM didn't translate.
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; May 23rd, 2014 at 04:26 PM.
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    Your real duty is to promote your version so hard across the Internet that nobody even knows about the deluxe jack-attack package unless they actually come to BL. Aim for the number one search result on Pirate Bay and Nyaa! You can do it!

You really do hate my project don't you?
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    You really do hate my project don't you?
    No, but I'm not comforted by the existence of an Artoria vanilla version in the least since on the Internet more = better no matter what, and yours is guaranteed to become the standard.

- - - Updated - - -

So at the very least Kotonoha is going to need proactive publicity and very good use of large-point loud fonts.

I still doubt that. Mine isn't going to beat the original because it has the RN patch in the torrent so the none the wiser folks will think they are playing the full RN on the original and they will prefer the original for having all three routes in one EXE. Not to mention even more numerous than them are all the people who know of Fate through the FSN and FZ animes that both use Arturia in all subs, and the new one coming up that you KNOW will do the same thing regardless of how popular mine gets.

I mean while were at it, the name Arthuria became a thing somehow. How did that even happen?
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; May 23rd, 2014 at 04:35 PM.
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    Anyway, somebody should make a wide-screen version that lets you zoom out and have the game in 4:3 with tiger stripe borders like the Vita. That's the ultimate version right there. Tiger stripe everything.

Anyway, somebody should make a wide-screen version that lets you zoom out and have the game in 4:3 with tiger stripe borders like the Vita. That's the ultimate version right there. Tiger stripe everything.
    And then I realize that Mcjon robot was being controlled by Taiga all along.

Call me when the Vita content can be ripped, because then I shall be concerning myself with FHA's voices.
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    Tiger striped window at 100% opacity over the tiger striped border. The true Fate/stay night.

No, but I'm not comforted by the existence of an Artoria vanilla version in the least since on the Internet more = better no matter what, and yours is guaranteed to become the standard.

So at the very least Kotonoha is going to need proactive publicity and very good use of large-point loud fonts.

Don't listen to him. We're in this together. Well will rise like fire together you and I, and we shall support each other along the way.

We shall achieve great things you and I.
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    Yeah! But I'll betray you in the end!

Memorable quotes