Page 11 of 581 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162161111511 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 11612

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

  1. #201
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six gwonbush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Watching you post. Always.
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,656
    That's not true. Some of his rules never come up again, preventing them from being broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    I am of the personal belief that the Tsukihime Remake is two years from release. It will remain as such until a release date is announced, at which time its actual release date is 6 months after that date.

  2. #202
    分かろうとするな、感じれ Mcjon01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    50,258
    Which script file is the bonus scene after the ending?

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Which script file is the bonus scene after the ending?

    裏マップ-10.ks

    If you're looking at it anyway, why not look at it on the entrans project: 裏マップ-10.ks.po


    I'll even quote Bazett herself: "まだ契約は続いています。"
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; October 21st, 2013 at 09:35 PM.

  4. #204
    New release is here: https://mega.co.nz/#!pgwVnDaJ!dmi1MT...HhJlbL10TF21qw

    Changes

    -H alt scenes for Fate route are now translated (thanks to Hyarion for the translation)
    -Second H-scene in Fate has a few changes made to it in light of H-alt being TL'ed. I sneaked in two of the Alt CG's, but only briefly. A much greater amount of the scene is now voiced, and one or two lines are subtly altered.
    -Waku Waku made alterations to the system files that help fix word wrapping issues, make the HF font consistent with the font used in Fate and UBW, and other subtle changes. These aren't 100% tested because I have been INCREDIBLY busy, so it's fortunate that I made time to even release this. If these changes create any problems, please let me know.
    -I also made a small change to the Last Episode. I worked in that one CG that was never used. Now you no longer need to the hidden button in HF to complete your gallery. When I have time, I'll try to re-purpose the hidden button for something else.


    Unfortunately, I'll have less time to work on this for a while. I have other projects I need to work on and I am also swamped with college work. Hopefully I'll have time to work on this, but I'm not promising anything, especially not this week.

  5. #205
    ( '‿^) Rokudaime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,035
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    New release is here: https://mega.co.nz/#!pgwVnDaJ!dmi1MT...HhJlbL10TF21qw

    Changes

    -H alt scenes for Fate route are now translated (thanks to Hyarion for the translation)
    -Second H-scene in Fate has a few changes made to it in light of H-alt being TL'ed. I sneaked in two of the Alt CG's, but only briefly. A much greater amount of the scene is now voiced, and one or two lines are subtly altered.
    -Waku Waku made alterations to the system files that help fix word wrapping issues, make the HF font consistent with the font used in Fate and UBW, and other subtle changes. These aren't 100% tested because I have been INCREDIBLY busy, so it's fortunate that I made time to even release this. If these changes create any problems, please let me know.
    -I also made a small change to the Last Episode. I worked in that one CG that was never used. Now you no longer need to the hidden button in HF to complete your gallery. When I have time, I'll try to re-purpose the hidden button for something else.


    Unfortunately, I'll have less time to work on this for a while. I have other projects I need to work on and I am also swamped with college work. Hopefully I'll have time to work on this, but I'm not promising anything, especially not this week.
    This is so awesome! ^_^ And no need to rush, we can wait. Anyway, your efforts (and Waku Waku's, and MeruP's) are greatly appreciated. ^_^

  6. #206
    Thanks, Rokudaime.


    Also *lightbulb* I just realized what I can use the hidden button for now. Since I'm tied up with a bunch of things, maybe someone can lend a hand. All I need is a funny photoshoped image of Optimus Prime in Fate/Stay Night (some of you have probably figured out where this is going). Just make sure the image is 800x600.

  7. #207
    Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    27,180
    Blog Entries
    25
    That easter egg is perfect as it is, don't ruin it.

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    That easter egg is perfect as it is, don't ruin it.
    Very well, I'll leave the script file as it is.

  9. #209
    分かろうとするな、感じれ Mcjon01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    50,258
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    裏マップ-10.ks

    If you're looking at it anyway, why not look at it on the entrans project: 裏マップ-10.ks.po


    I'll even quote Bazett herself: "まだ契約は続いています。"
    The contract is still active, but I'm not entirely sure that Bazett is the one holding it. The whole deal with that scene is that Bazett is trying to get her command seals back from Caren so she can see Lancer again, and Caren is trying to use the command seals as leverage to get Bazett to give up her prosthetic arm.

    Plus, it outright says that Kotomine formed a contract with Lancer in FSN, so even if Bazett still had a contract that doesn't mean that Kotomine didn't.

  10. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    The contract is still active, but I'm not entirely sure that Bazett is the one holding it. The whole deal with that scene is that Bazett is trying to get her command seals back from Caren so she can see Lancer again, and Caren is trying to use the command seals as leverage to get Bazett to give up her prosthetic arm.

    Plus, it outright says that Kotomine formed a contract with Lancer in FSN, so even if Bazett still had a contract that doesn't mean that Kotomine didn't.
    Bazett's contract would still have to be around for Lancer to last for six months before Caren even came to the city.


    Edit: Also, I don't recall it definitively being said that Kotomine formed a contract with him. I recall characters saying he became Lancer's Master, which is kind of true, but lets keep in mind everyone thought Bazett was dead. Kotomine simply says he "borroowed" Lancer's master rights.
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; October 22nd, 2013 at 07:20 PM.

  11. #211
    分かろうとするな、感じれ Mcjon01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    50,258
    That's strange. According to the Japanese wiki, Caren was sent to Fuyuki immediately after the Grail War to investigate the circumstances behind its activation, and discovered Bazett right after she made her contract with Avenger.

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    That's strange. According to the Japanese wiki, Caren was sent to Fuyuki immediately after the Grail War to investigate the circumstances behind its activation, and discovered Bazett right after she made her contract with Avenger.
    Ok, none of that makes sense. For starters, a bishop was sent immediately after the war (this is explained in FHA, his name is Dilo), Caren was sent after the bishop returned. Second, Bazett must have made her contract with Avenger way before the war ended. After all, she was on the verge of death, there's no way she'd hold out for 16 days, that contract must have been made within minutes of receiving the fatal wound.
    Spoiler
    After all, that's why when Avenger finally mimics four days of reality, they're six months after the war, because it took that long for Caren to find and start healing Bazett.


    Then again, most wiki's are not trustworthy, this also goes for the English Type Moon Wiki.

    - - - Updated - - -

    On another note, I changed what the hidden button does, here's what it does now:

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjdT0a2tG24


    I'll include this in the next release.
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; October 22nd, 2013 at 11:36 PM.

  13. #213
    HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,715
    Blog Entries
    5
    Outstanding.
    I wish I was like you, easily amused.

  14. #214
    Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    27,180
    Blog Entries
    25
    My whole life led to this moment.

  15. #215
    Majestic 80 Huitante's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Київ
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjdT0a2tG24
    I'll include this in the next release.
    The lack of voices and h scenes is rather unsetting.
    The need to be observed and understood was once satisfied by God. Now we can implement same functionality with data-mining algorithms.

  16. #216
    ( '‿^) Rokudaime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,035
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    Ok, none of that makes sense. For starters, a bishop was sent immediately after the war (this is explained in FHA, his name is Dilo), Caren was sent after the bishop returned. Second, Bazett must have made her contract with Avenger way before the war ended. After all, she was on the verge of death, there's no way she'd hold out for 16 days, that contract must have been made within minutes of receiving the fatal wound.
    Spoiler
    After all, that's why when Avenger finally mimics four days of reality, they're six months after the war, because it took that long for Caren to find and start healing Bazett.


    Then again, most wiki's are not trustworthy, this also goes for the English Type Moon Wiki.

    - - - Updated - - -

    On another note, I changed what the hidden button does, here's what it does now:

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjdT0a2tG24


    I'll include this in the next release.
    Wtf did I just watch? o_o

  17. #217
    Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    27,180
    Blog Entries
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Wtf did I just watch? o_o
    The only thing that matters.

  18. #218
    Literacy LoyaltL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    21
    Posts
    4,004
    Blog Entries
    2
    At long last, Koto can sleep happily.

    As will we.
    Last edited by LoyaltL; October 23rd, 2013 at 02:24 PM.


  19. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Wtf did I just watch? o_o
    In the original FSN, there was a script file named: セイバールート六日目-02 (Saber route day 6 scene 2). This file was never actually used in FSN, it just sat there as an easter egg, shoiwng us that when Shinji asks us to cooperate, there was originally going to be a choice to accept, which would lead to a new route. In Realta Nua, セイバールート六日目-02 is still a script file, but it's just blank and has a note saying "Do not use this."

    So I decided, I'd take the one from the original FSN, and finllay give it a place to be viewed.

  20. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by Superlandmine View Post
    The lack of voices and h scenes is rather unsetting.

    Plot twist: the Shinji Route H-scene is a threesome with Optimus Prime.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •