Page 201 of 615 FirstFirst ... 101151191196199200201202203206211251301 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,020 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo Maniac 64 View Post
    I knewyou would post that as your reply; European date users seem to love that image.

Because I expected this, I have just the response. Basically, as popular as that image is, it's wrong. Remember, in multi-digit numbers the left-most digit is on the left...

Therefore, THIS is the correct date-pyramid logic chart:

there is no fucking difference other than your image format.

inb4 you tell me why I'm "wrong".

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    +1

SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He's wrong though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    He's wrong though.
    You obviously didnt read the blaktext. It said "wrong."

Blog Entries
    the left-most digit is on the left
    I just noticed this, ?????????????????

Blog Entries
    I just noticed this, ?????????????????
    He said it very awkwardly but what he meant is that in a big number the left side individual "numbers" represent a higher value, so that is why it should be year-month-day in a declining fashion.

as 156 1- 100 5-50 6-6 etc
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilm View Post
    He said it very awkwardly but what he meant is that in a big number the left side individual "numbers" represent a higher value, so that is why it should be year-month-day in a declining fashion.

as 156 1- 100 5-50 6-6 etc
    Does anyone care?

Blog Entries
    He's still wrong, but that's understandable since he's just an American.

Let's talk about more important things, like how Jack is pestering me to let him change "like" to "love" in some places. Purely for objective translation quality of course.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdoom View Post
    Does anyone care?
    Probably not, just felt like sounding smart since I could interpret what he was saying in a logical fashion.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's talk about more important things, like how Jack is pestering me to let him change "like" to "love" in some places. Purely for objective translation quality of course.
    Is it because Saber is supposed to be his one true love?
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    I made a typo, I meant that the left-most digit is the largest.

But you see, a date is not 1 number, it's 3 numbers.
    I'm referring to those three numbers separately.

The problem with your chart is that, for the number "ten", we write that as 10 rather than 01.

So you see, for the date 2014-07-04, the pyramid you posted would have that date be written in European format as 40.70.4102 and written in American format as 70/40/4102.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdoom View Post
    there is no difference other than your image format.
    I think you missed the point. I'm saying that the fist image doesn't correctly portray the date formats. I'm not saying that my image actually changed said date formats.

I use metric, Celsius, and a 24 hour clock. I also would prefer Canada.

I could interpret what he was saying in a logical fashion.
    Implying that you understand proper endian-ness.
    Last edited by NM64; July 3rd, 2014 at 07:10 PM.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Blog Entries

I'm an american, and I think this is idiotic

- - - Updated - - -

The problem with your chart is that, for the number "ten", we write that as 10 rather than 01.

So you see, for the date 2014-07-04, the pyramid you posted would have that date be written in European format as 40.70.4102 and written in American format as 70/40/4102.

I think you missed the point. I'm saying that the fist image doesn't correctly portray the date formats. I'm not saying that my image actually changed said date formats.
    I did miss your point, but even now that I know it I still give exactly zero fucks.

Blog Entries
    But literally all you changed was the shapes, even though the triangle shape was meant to show that the lengths of the date units were in ascending/descending order so your version made no sense. If you want to be completely objective just make them rectangles of varying widths.

fuckin mericans

Blog Entries

You see, I understand 100 % what your saying this is not me misunderstanding and I am telling you that doesn't apply to dates, because they are 3 separate numbers and not 1 number, so you don't "have" to put them in any particular order, stop opressing me, I will put the year in the middle if I want to.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries
    But literally all you changed was the shapes, even though the triangle shape was meant to show that the lengths of the date units were in ascending/descending order so your version made no sense. If you want to be completely objective just make them rectangles of varying widths.

fuckin mericans
    Yeah. Fuck those americans.

Blog Entries
    Fucking Murrikans

20.06.2014 Never forget

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    I am telling you that doesn't apply to dates, because they are 3 separate numbers and not 1 number, so you don't "have" to put them in any particular order
    By your logic it's okay to write "ten o'clock" as 00:10 because the minutes and hours are separate numbers.

Fucking Murrikans
    Implying that I don't want to move to Canada. Really, some of us actually don't like it.
    Last edited by NM64; July 3rd, 2014 at 07:16 PM.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Blog Entries
    By your logic it's okay to write "ten o'clock" as 00:10 because the minutes and hours are separate numbers.
    No they're not.

Seriously, you guys are going to make me run out of videos to spam..........GET THIS SHIT BACK ON TOPIC!!!
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post

Seriously, you guys are going to make me run out of videos to spam..........GET THIS SHIT BACK ON TOPIC!!!
    Throw us a bone at least. I need an out.