Page 401 of 615 FirstFirst ... 301351391396399400401402403406411451501 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,020 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    I doubt anyone here goes and reads spoilers for every book/movie/VN he reads before starting reading it. Now ask yourself why you don't do it.
    But I do.

Blog Entries
    I doubt anyone here goes and reads spoilers for every book/movie/VN he reads before starting reading it. Now ask yourself why you don't do it.
    No I actually do this for a lot of books.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Ok I think that's kinda ridiculously extreme.

In any case this discussion has no purpose anymore, the results have been given, so I'm going to end this on:
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post

Daily reminder that being spoiled beforehand makes you enjoy the story more and people who think otherwise are just crybabies with no sense of introspection who are incapable of understanding their own feelings.
    Daily reminder that McJon is an indelicate asshole who doesn't mind insulting everyone thinking differently than him, and who thinks figures showing such small difference and representing an average or a specific example can be applied uniformly to all human beings.
    Much impressed once again by the tolerance and open-mindedness.
    FGO accounts, MP for FCs; updated: 21/05/2017

Blog Entries
    I'm Crying Vegeta.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Spoilers are okay in dedicated threads and such, but signatures are problematic. It's like going with a shirt that says a spoiler. It's difficult to unsee.
    And about that chart - it's not difficult to find on the first result of a Google search. But of course news site won't write anything about "spoilers ruin books", since they'll get a Captain Obvious promotion.
    I play VNs with a guide 100 % of the time, I am spoiled by knowing what choices to take to a point.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

NM! I know what you are thinking! DO NOT dig up this argument. I want it dead and buried.
    Memorable quotes

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
    Daily reminder that McJon is an indelicate asshole who doesn't mind insulting everyone thinking differently than him, and who thinks figures showing such small difference and representing an average or a specific example can be applied uniformly to all human beings.
    He is the best, yes.

Blog Entries
    Don't worry bud, I got it covered, you can just relax.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Daily reminder that McJon is the current Jesus of BL.

Blog Entries
    Should I ask what's a delicate asshole?

Okay that was pointlessly vulgar, and expecting understanding is the last thing I should have done.
    Do feel free to insult all newcomers and people who avoid spoilers.
    FGO accounts, MP for FCs; updated: 21/05/2017

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridgeburner90 View Post
    Well, I changed my sig (need to find a new one, damn it). Kind a bummer that you asked the mods instead of taking it to PM.
    I would have liked it a lot, you know?

For this shitstorm, I have little to say. I didn't even ask any of the others to show their support to me.
    Until today I honestly didn't think people on BL might really care about F/SN spoilers, but that was wrong.
    Caring is after all what we do as TM fans, and I wouldn't want for us to stop.
    Knowing this, I should have seen this coming and, I don't know, hide it.
    You might think I'm trying to be nice, but this is what I think.
    Or at worst, it's what I believe right now. Maybe tomorrow I won't, lol.
    Until the next time, peace.
    I actually want to apologize for not speaking to you directly before contacting the mods, I acted on impulse fueled by the trolls here.
    I really appreciate your cooperation on this.
    As a token of gratitude, I'm willing to offer my tech skills to your aid if you're ever in need. Just contact me.

Ok this thread desperately needs a project update. I have a few more hours of work to wade through but as soon as I can make it back to my room I'll get to work finishing off the last few touches. I did a final pass over earlier today to incorporate any fixes the thread brought up.
    Memorable quotes

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    NM! I know what you are thinking! DO NOT dig up this argument. I want it dead and buried.
    Are you referring to how I originally posted about "the signature" several days ago? If not, then I really don't know what the heck you're talking about.
    Last edited by NM64; October 28th, 2014 at 03:00 PM.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Blog Entries
    Do feel free to insult all newcomers
    Most of them are food and CV anyway, and I'm pretty sure they can take it.

I'm willing to offer my tech skills to your aid if you're ever in need. Just contact me.
    SPEAKING OF WHICH---- I did ask you for a favor regarding the fcf files.
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    And they usually insult first.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Unfortunately for you I'm being serious. I'm not working my ass off so that people won't enjoy the game.
    I've contacted a mod about removing that signature. I'd appreciate it if you do so yourself though.
    Overreaction: the post

We're truly in the golden age of BL.