Page 480 of 615 FirstFirst ... 380430470475478479480481482485490530580 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,600 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Mickdrew's Avatar
    I was having this exact problem for a while and didn't know what to do. I finally found a way to fix it.

- Install LAV Filters (like it says in the op)
    - Right click on the startup icon, go to properties, click the compatibility tab, and check the box to have it run in compatibility mode Windows XP (SP3)
    - Run it using AppLocale as administrator

Worked for me, not sure if it does for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickdrew View Post
    I was having this exact problem for a while and didn't know what to do. I finally found a way to fix it.

- Install LAV Filters (like it says in the op)
    - Right click on the startup icon, go to properties, click the compatibility tab, and check the box to have it run in compatibility mode Windows XP (SP3)
    - Run it using AppLocale as administrator

Worked for me, not sure if it does for everyone.
    No, this is my patch. The error I'm reporting is with a new version not available to users yet where it's not working for me even though it used to.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Mickdrew's Avatar
    oh I see, my bad then.

Let's see if I can out-do myself in anal-retentive nitpicking.

There's an inconsistent phrasing in Merlin's line during Saber's flashbacks in Fate, when she's about to pull Caliburn from the stone. During the first flashback it's:

"You should think things through before you take that."
    But later on, in Day 13, it's:

"You should think this through before you grab that."
    The original is the exact same though.

Merlin's not talking about a sword the second time
    Memorable quotes

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    Merlin's not talking about a sword the second time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMegas View Post
    Neither Noel or Lightning are in FSN, so I think your sense of smell is off.
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Is Not Into Bondage View Post
    Noel and lightning are great!
    True. I like Fang the most though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Wait a minute, wait a minute. Since when was Lightning a girl? When did that happen?
    More like since when was Noel a girl, but I'm guessing you went with Lightning instead as a joke, because it's funnier.

Inb4 it turns out the lot of you are actually not talking about FF13/13-2 at all, but some other characters from a differnt game/anime/whatever, and none of what I'm saying is making any sense in context...

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

"07:58:39 ムービー classic_op_fate.mp4 を再生できません : Failed to call CoCreateLAVSplitterDataSource pLavSplitter. : [0x800700C1] %1 is not a valid Win32 application."
    Did you replace all the dlls too? That error only happens when something is 64-bit.

I did indeed.
    Memorable quotes

Can you screenshot your game directory?

Memorable quotes

Your libbluray.dll is the 64-bit version.

Fixed, it's working now, I'll submit to test subjects for more testing, specifically, I'm going to send a copy to one user who's had the EAcessviolations and hasn't done the LAV Filter install fix yet, so I'll see if this new patch works for him.
    Memorable quotes

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Can I/we have a download link that we know for sure is the 32bit dll?
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

The only thing you need to make sure of is that you use LAVFilters-0.63-x86.zip. Considering the issues we've had, it's probably better to include it in the installer.

Oh yeah, it's probably my fault that I didn't previously mention that it needs to be 32-bit. I have no idea why I didn't. I think I was just happy that it worked.
    Last edited by ニサンカタンソ; January 19th, 2015 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ニサンカタンソ View Post
    The only thing you need to make sure of is that you use LAVFilters-0.63-x86.zip. Considering the issues we've had, it's probably better to include it in the installer.
    I kind of meant the version that's to be integrated into the VN patch so that I can test on a few LAVFilter-less systems. Or is the actuall DLL the same?

Indeed. Well actually I was going to give it to someone who I was in the process of giving the LAV filters to but stopped when I realized I needed a test subject. But I'll also send it your way.
    Memorable quotes

Jack, can you please add another links beside MEGA? I dont have a stable internet connection and using MEGA is difficult for me.. I really appreciate your work and help.. sorry for my english..

Memorable quotes

But I'll also send it your way.
    Is it on a slow boat from China Japan?