Page 4 of 615 FirstFirst ... 2345691454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Yes, when Shirou wakes up, the font goes back to normal.
    I also spotted a line with changed font:
    HF d2- Tohsaka Rin (I): http://i.imgur.com/kePHfI6.jpg
    In Fate and UBW, the font looks normal: http://i.imgur.com/UU6ZVLE.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/yAh7t1F.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by emstein View Post
    Yes, when Shirou wakes up, the font goes back to normal.
    I also spotted a line with changed font:
    HF d2- Tohsaka Rin (I): http://i.imgur.com/kePHfI6.jpg
    In Fate and UBW, the font looks normal: http://i.imgur.com/UU6ZVLE.jpg and http://i.imgur.com/yAh7t1F.jpg
    I don't have this problem, maybe it has to do with the fact that I fixed the previous issue (let me know if it's still there for you in the next release). Also, I didn't have the word wrap issue for http://i.imgur.com/Z6pcOCC.jpg it went down to the next line starting with "it".

As for everything else, I fixed them. I don't understand word wrapping, so I used a crude method to fix those issues, but it still works.

Blog Entries
    It can't be as crude as the entirety of the word wrapping method I use in Mahoyo, which is literally just editing the list of symbols a line can end with in the main window and history tjs files to include all uppercase and lowercase English letters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    It can't be as crude as the entirety of the word wrapping method I use in Mahoyo, which is literally just editing the list of symbols a line can end with in the main window and history tjs files to include all uppercase and lowercase English letters.

I just added an [r] tag in front of the word I wanted to send down to the next line.

Blog Entries
    Elegance.

I have a secret that I haven't told you... Huitante's Avatar
    Huh, so upside down openings are not just my thing.
    I went to Vita one, and it was upside down too. And with video lag as well.

On the bright side, I really dig Deep Slumber and Demon Engraving.
    We've had to endure much, you and I, but within the week there will be old men running the world

OLD MEN ARE THE FUTURE

Ok, now I'd like to ask............was there anyone who actually had their videos right side up using the Op patch?

New release is here: http://rapidshare.com/share/81A9CAF2...1E6E79BC748954

Changes

-Added English text version of an image from one of the UBW Tiger Dojos (thanks to Waku Waku for providing me with this).
    -Fixed issue with UBW H-scene where some of Rin's sprites weren't 100% transparent (thanks to Waku Waku for helping me here).
    -"Fixed" Word Wrapping issues in prologue (not a proper fix, but a crude one that works well enough).
    -Fixed crash on UBW day 2 and bird sfx where Shirou's voice should be for the Fate version of that scene.
    -Fixed crash in about menu for HF (note: about window currently cuts off part of message, I'll see if I can fix this when I have more time).
    -Updated UBW and HF Vita Op's for better quality versions that don't look like camrip (I think they still are camrip, just really good ones that almost look like they were recorded with a capture card).
    -Made an adjustment to the addition I made for Sparks Liner High, here's the new version:

-Added something to the H-scene Boy Meets girl & girl:

Also if you used the Op patch and your Op's are mirrored and upside down, try this: https://rapidshare.com/share/0EB7A41...D1844E92219DEF
    I basically made a version of the video files that are already mirrored and upside down (which looks quite amusing I must say), so if you use this version, the glitch should (hopefully) cancel it out and play the video right side up. Some people also mentioned lag, if you'd be kind to provide me with a recording of the the Op playing with lagged sound, I'll see what I can do.

Things to fix in the future:
    Right now, the only problem that comes to mind (I'm probably forgetting a bunch) is how the font isn't consistent in HF. Waku Waku sent me something to fix that, but it didn't work for me (even though it worked fine for him), I'll look into that when I have more time (I might even release them separately for people to test). However if anyone else who might be an expert in this field would be willing to help, I'd greatly appreciate it *cough*MeruP*cough*.
    HF also has a lot of missing [lr] tags from what I can tell. But I'm not promising I'll actually fix this because the thought of doing that for EVERY single scenes in that behemoth of a route is not a pleasant one.
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; October 17th, 2013 at 01:56 PM.

Hi Jack. I can now play the vids right side up (using your first set of patches). But my [system's] method of how to do so is funny and there were some problems (can't even take a screenshot of it). I'll try your new patches as soon as the downloads finish, which would take a looong while due to occasional slow connection. *sigh*

If there are still any problems after I try these updates, I'll let you know and/or try to record a video of it. Thanks for the updates.

Blog Entries
    This patch sounds perfect enough for me, if only the RN-only text (H-alternate scenes or otherwise) was translated as well, instead of remaining in Japanese. I'm gonna wait for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    This patch sounds perfect enough for me, if only the RN-only text (H-alternate scenes or otherwise) was translated as well, instead of remaining in Japanese. I'm gonna wait for that.
    That might not come for a long time.

I don't know if its an issue persay, or if its just the site, but the rapidshare patch release you just put out says its gonna take 10 hours and is actually going that rate (for me and a few others all on separate internet connections)

Wow! The OPs are so much better now that you mixed good video with good audio! No I'll just have to try those upside down-mirrored OPs to counter the glitch.

I have to agree with dreamedfire about the download speed, it's really slow on rapidshare.

solidfiles seemed to work with all the other ones, could you try using that for this? rapidshare is going like 20 kbs a second

Either that or MEGA.

Solidfiles has a 200mb limit, I'll put it on Mega.

Also quick question, how many of you are playing RN on an English locale without using app-locale? I'm asking because I wonder if that might have something to do with the upside down video issue.
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; October 17th, 2013 at 07:32 PM.

you cant get it to run without applocale to my knowledge

I thought as much. Hm well running it with Applocale vs. being on a Japanese locale (which I've been on for a while since you need to be to edit the files) might be the reason. If you have upside down video, try actually switching to Japanese locale and tell me if it makes a difference.

My laptop was set to Japanese locale to begin with. But I had that upside down OP glitch. Haven't switched back to US EN for a while.

Edit: Anyway, I'm currently trying the Upside Down patch (the main patches are still downloading), the vids are playing right side up. I have only checked the PS2 OPs for now, will check the PSV ones in a while.
    Last edited by emstein; October 17th, 2013 at 08:46 PM.

I've just removed the "/" from the name of the cracks so that I can play without applocale or changing my computer region to Japan.