Page 50 of 615 FirstFirst ... 404548495051525560100150550 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo Maniac 64 View Post
    I'm just a bit weary from the multitude of incomplete non-H English patches for Fate/stay night over the last 5 years or so...
    I only know of one before I entered the scene, and that was Hyarion's work on them......which wasn't totally for naught as I was able to get the Fate H-alt TL's from a source that shall remain anonymous.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    I only know of one before I entered the scene, and that was Hyarion's work on them......which wasn't totally for naught as I was able to get the Fate H-alt TL's from a source that shall remain anonymous.
    I can think of 4 others off the the top of my head.

• Mirror Moon's, similar to the one for Tsukihime (never even got past the conceptual stages)
    • Some user on mirrormoon's forum (only applied to Fate and UBW)
    • Wakuwaku's RN-insertion patch for F/sn CD/DVD (H-alt patch was never released)
    • WakuWaku's RN-PC translation patch (none of the H-alt scenes are translated)
    Last edited by NM64; January 20th, 2014 at 08:18 PM.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

I can think of 4 others off the the top of my head.

• Mirror Moon's, similar to the one for Tsukihime (never even got past the conceptual stages)
    • Some user on mirrormoon's forum (only applied to Fate and UBW)
    • Wakuwaku's RN-insertion patch for F/sn CD/DVD (H-alt patch was never released)
    • WakuWaku's RN-PC translation patch (none of the H-alt scenes are translated)
    Those last two are the one I was talking about.
    Memorable quotes

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Wow kick in the nuts, huh? Way to guarantee nobody else ever helps you out, Mr. Passive-Aggressive. I guess the two months I've spent working on Mahoyo, sometimes literally from dawn to dusk were a total lie, I'm not actually serious about translating. It's all a big joke I don't care about at all!
    If you read Mahoyo backwards you get delicious exotic pork meat.

So............since we've talked about TL's of the H-alts, Kotonoha, any updates? Not rushing you or anything, just curious.
    Memorable quotes

Sorry to go back on an old subject but... What is the result of the poll for Sparks Liner High?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
    Sorry to go back on an old subject but... What is the result of the poll for Sparks Liner High?
    People can still vote now if they want. I have both versions of the scene in my documents so it won't be hard for me to switch between them. I'll count up every vote for the next release.
    Memorable quotes

Okay, thanks !

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So............since we've talked about TL's of the H-alts, Kotonoha, any updates? Not rushing you or anything, just curious.
    HF 9-30 is pretty much done and I was about to post it except i realized that the computer I last updated it on isn't syncing to dropbox at the moment, fuuuuu

The other HF ones are also pretty close to done, I just want to make them sound less terrible.

UBW is taking longer because FISH & BUG LEGS

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    HF 9-30 is pretty much done and I was about to post it except i realized that the computer I last updated it on isn't syncing to dropbox at the moment, fuuuuu

The other HF ones are also pretty close to done, I just want to make them sound less terrible.

UBW is taking longer because FISH & BUG LEGS
    Have you tried using another service like Solidfiles, Mediafire, MEGA, or any other file hosting services? I stopped using Dropbox about 10 minutes after my first release on here (so many people downloaded it that Dropbox suspended the link, so I was like "screw you guys").

Also, good work. I really appreciate your efforts and I apologize for not communicating with you better, I'll try to do better with that in the future.

As for UBW, yeah, I heard that a bunch of weird Nasuisms still managed to sneak their way into that scene.
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    I'm reasonably sure from context clues that Kotonoha is using Dropbox like a normal person and not for file hosting.

I'm reasonably sure from context clues that Kotonoha is using Dropbox like a normal person and not for file hosting.
    Not saying she isn't. But if Dropbox isn't working, I'm simply suggesting alternatives of how she can get the files to me. My comments about my not using Dropbox are just me making conversation.
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    And I'm saying you're coming at it backwards and the problem is getting it to herself not to you.

And I'm saying you're coming at it backwards and the problem is getting it to herself not to you.
    Oh......*smacks self* duh. Forgive me, it's been one of those days.
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    Should have engraved it on her body like a true magician.

I stopped using Dropbox about 10 minutes after my first release on here (so many people downloaded it that Dropbox suspended the link, so I was like "screw you guys").
    Oh, Dropbox follows the same "ImageShack" model of hosting? I was thinking of trying Dropbox at some point but the whole idea of disabling a file link because of too many downloads pretty much would give me the exact same reaction - "what the crap?! pfft screw you guys!"

Quote Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post
    Should have engraved it on her body like a true magician.
    Only problem with that, I am NOT going to go to the effort of doing a ritual with dolphins and bug legs just so I can get the file from her.
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    Oh, Dropbox follows the same "ImageShack" model of hosting? I was thinking of trying Dropbox at some point but the whole idea of disabling a file link because of too many downloads pretty much would give me the exact same reaction - "what the crap?! pfft screw you guys!"
    Dropbox isn't really designed as a place to host files for other people; it's intended purpose is to be like an online hdd you can access across all your devices. In that respect, it works better than any other service I've tried. Makes it super easy to work on one file over multiple computers, and is also great for getting stuff on and off my phone.

So whether you should try it depends entirely on what you want to use it for.

Dropbox isn't really designed as a place to host files for other people; it's intended purpose is to be like an online hdd you can access across all your devices. In that respect, it works better than any other service I've tried. Makes it super easy to work on one file over multiple computers, and is also great for getting stuff on and off my phone.

So whether you should try it depends entirely on what you want to use it for.
    Yeah, and I never saw the purpose of doing that since manually copying is so much faster. Then again, maybe it's because my internet connection is 3Mbps down/768Kbps up so then it'd only be useful for small files, and at that point I can just have them all on a single portable memory device if I wanted to.
    Last edited by NM64; January 24th, 2014 at 06:02 PM.

Blog Entries
    Only problem with that, I am NOT going to go to the effort of doing a ritual with dolphins and bug legs just so I can get the file from her.
    But maybe you would like snuggling her dolphin, who knows