Page 526 of 615 FirstFirst ... 26426476516521524525526527528531536576 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,520 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

heem
    i want to ask, is the h-scene patch not including the voice?
    i have tried UBW and HF route

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The voices were only added for the all-ages version, so there were never any voices recorded for the H scenes.

Unless you want everyone at BL to make our own voice recordings for them. In which case, start a vote.

Blog Entries
    Quibi, you didn't reply to my follow-up questions. Also, I'm a bit confused now about the two different merge projects you're talking about, since I always thought there was only one (see the latter part of my post above), so if you could clarify that for me, I would really appreciate it. I don't really understand the difference between the two, and now I don't know which one is the one I've been waiting for.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Blog Entries
    You're probably waiting for both...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    You're probably waiting for both...
    I see. All right, thank you.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

For some reason on Days 1-3, I'm not getting any of the "route-determining choices" (e.g. whether to stop Saber from attacking Archer or not, whether to walk Sakura home or not, etc.). Instead it just forces me down the route of whichever application that I'm playing. Is it supposed to be this way?

Blog Entries
    Yes, obviously. There wouldn't have been a point in splitting the game into three if you could access any route from any of them.

Okay, I was just checking...

Those scenes are just highlighted as being the location of the split. It never meant that you could make choices there.

It meant you could make choices there back in the first two versions whether you could make choices there, so I wouldn't say "never"....

The reason he mentioned those things specifically is not because he was bringing up scenes that were highlighted as being the location of the split or whatever (heck, the 2nd one isn't even the location of the split, just the first of several choices that eventually cause a split to happen if they are all done a specific way), but rather he was specifically mentioning choices that used to be there in previous versions of the VN but that he wasn't seeing in this version, and he didn't know why.

I'm a bit confused at the moment, What's the difference between the patches? Apologies if I sound unintelligent, I just can't grasp the idea. Thank you

Blog Entries
    One is a patch, and the other one is more like a mod.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

A mod is a type of patch, you know. And they are both technically mods.

Anyway, the one labeled as a "vanilla translation patch" with the tumblr link is just that. It just translates the text in Realta Nua for Windows, which it patches. The patch(es) hosted on Google Drive, however, do that in addition to adding in lots of optional content from the other editions of FSN, such as the graphic ero/violent scenes from the original or the altered music and movies from the PS Vita port, for example.

Guys it seems i have a problem, im playing F/SN and in certain part the game texts become full japanese, i dont know if its because of the patch failing or maybe i did something wrong. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	12938

Im new to this whole thing of VN so im a bit inexperienced so i would pretty much appreciate any help

Tiger Dojo Can't Stop Won't Stop Nephirin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lomuus View Post
    Guys it seems i have a problem, im playing F/SN and in certain part the game texts become full japanese, i dont know if its because of the patch failing or maybe i did something wrong. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	12938

Im new to this whole thing of VN so im a bit inexperienced so i would pretty much appreciate any help
    If I had to venture a guess, I'd say you have H-Scenes turned on, but you don't have the H-Patch installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's too simple and clear. It definitely can't be the right answer.
    It has to be something that makes no sense at all so we can say that Nasu is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephirin View Post
    If I had to venture a guess, I'd say you have H-Scenes turned on, but you don't have the H-Patch installed.
    Which should in theory be impossible to do with the patch linked here (the H patch is what adds the option to turn the H scenes on in the first place), which is why I held off on saying something like that myself and waited for inspiration to strike instead. A random thought that occured to me was using some random decensor patch that is not supported by this patch (because I'm just going to assume lomuus is actually using the patch linked from this thread and not some other patch and ignore the alternate possibility for now).
    Last edited by XerBlade; August 2nd, 2015 at 11:29 PM.

Are the "special effects" in this video actually used in any version of the game or added by the creator? I mean for example at 2:24, I can't remember seeing such fabulous stuff
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Prinz View Post
    Are the "special effects" in this video actually used in any version of the game or added by the creator? I mean for example at 2:24, I can't remember seeing such fabulous stuff
    Yeah, that's just fancy editing.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    So are the images/CGs in the Mobile Release higher quality then the original RN release (The ones in the RN patch?)? If so by how much?