Page 530 of 615 FirstFirst ... 30430480520525528529530531532535540580 ... LastLast
Results 10,581 to 10,600 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Can anyone link me to a tutorial or an explanation on how to edit FSN's scripts? I'd like to change some terms from the translation to my liking, it would make the story far more enjoyable for me.

You can use xp3viewer or crass to unpack .xp3 files.
    After you edit scripts, use tools from kirikiri SDK or xp3viewer to generate .xp3.

The google drive download is not downloading properly for me. It downloads very slow then ends up saying the download failed. Is there an alternate download link for this? Much appreciated!

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OwariBox View Post
    The google drive download is not downloading properly for me. It downloads very slow then ends up saying the download failed. Is there an alternate download link for this? Much appreciated!
    Is it still causing issues? I could upload a mirror, but I'm probably the worst person to be doing this considering my slow internet (3Mbps down/768Kbps up AKA 372KB down/75KB up).
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Quote Originally Posted by OwariBox View Post
    MEGA: ******************#!eQVyDRJB!4fpKmb3j9...tNjJ9fJd5bIycc
    Baidu Netdisk(Chinese): http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWP3drm Share Password:tz5i

Thank you! I used the mega link and it seems to work! I really appreciate the responses, sorry for not responding very quickly on my end!

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Yato's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Where do we find the game to patch, I can only find the patch, sorry I'm fairly new at this

Quote Originally Posted by Yato View Post
    Where do we find the game to patch, I can only find the patch, sorry I'm fairly new at this
    The Realta Nua version is no longer available for PC, so you have to either use RN for a different platform (primarily iOS and Android since they have ports of this translation project) or "yar-har-fiddle-dee-dee" the PC version (remember, you want the version with three different EXE files - one for each route)

死者 Corpse
    I have encountered what might be a problem. For the three separate .exes for the routes, is each route supposed to recognize the save data from the other routes? Because I just finished Fate and started UBW, and it doesn't seem to notice that I've read Fate. None of my Fate saves show up in the save menu, the Status and Weapon screens are non-present, and the ED List is blank.
    I looked in the faterealtanua_savedata folder, and while the .bmp files for the individual saves are for some reason not there (except for my one UBW save, which is there), the .ksd files ("datasc" and "datasu" and their .baks) are all present.

I got quite a few problems with this game, ummm
    1) It runs perfectly well on my windows 7 computer, but on the normal fate and fate heavens feel, I can't seem to get past a certain decision in the game, if i click fight, i assume there should be more story, but instead, more options come up, and if i click, don't fight, then it returns me back to the main screen. Is it the program? or did i reach a dead end (are there even dead ends in this game)
    2) Does this run on windows 10? I tried to get it going, but all i got was syntax error :/

HF pAppLoc does not work on Windows 10--that's likely the source of the error you experienced. Use the superior Locale Emulator.

hmm thanks! I got it working, but now I can't seem to get past that same stage! @.@

If I remember correctly, Don't fight is the correct option to choose first. If you choose Fight, it eventually leads to a bad end/tiger dojo. And yes, there's actually a lot of dead end/bad ends in this game.
    I shut my eyes in order to see~

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Yato's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    don't ask me how I found it but what exactly does wakame paradise do other than change title screen, also how to switch between h scenes and non-h scene mode so i can view them both?

Quote Originally Posted by Yato View Post
    don't ask me how I found it but what exactly does wakame paradise do other than change title screen, also how to switch between h scenes and non-h scene mode so i can view them both?
    Jacktheinfinite101
    The scene leading up to the title screen is a hidden script file in the original FSN, MM translated it despite it not being possible to access. The joke in the scene is based on the scrapped Shinji team up route, something Nasu has talked about in interviews before.

Go to config at the start menu then change the tab on/off under the section. Also can get there using ESC -> Config

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Did anyone using Win8 able to run the FSN (patch or vanilla) just fine? Many apps I had doesn't work properly in Win8, I don't want to waste my time for a game that I can't play.

JP Friend Code
    459 813 697
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Did anyone using Win8 able to run the FSN (patch or vanilla) just fine? Many apps I had doesn't work properly in Win8, I don't want to waste my time for a game that I can't play.
    I read the whole vn using W8.1, works perfectly if you don't mess up with the files.
    You'll get some glitches if your pc has an integrated gpu, though. If that is the case I recommend taking a look at the solution in my guide.
    TM backlog
    Completed
    - Fate/stay night [Realta Nua] (100% Completed)
    - Fate/Zero (Anime)
    - Tsukihime (100% Completed)
    - Tsukihime Plus-Disc
    - Kara no Kyoukai (Movies)

Ongoing
    - Kagetsu Tohya (Completed, working on 100%)
    - Fate/Grand Order
    - Melty Blood
    - Fate/Extra - Saber+Rin route completed (on hold)
    - Fate/unlimited codes - Currently at Gil's story (on hold)

Next
    - Fate/Zero (Light Novel)
    - Fate/stay night [UBW] (Anime)
    - Fate/hollow ataraxia

Future
    - KnK (LN)
    - Carnival Phantasm - Last of all (for maximum enjoyment)
    - F/E CCC - When it's translated

F/GO supports

I had no issues on my Windows 8.0 or 8.1 machine running vanilla.
    I shut my eyes in order to see~

Quote Originally Posted by Clerish View Post
    You'll get some glitches if your pc has an integrated gpu, though. If that is the case I recommend taking a look at the solution in my guide.
    FYI, it is not just Intel integrated graphics that have the issue. Currently it is unknown what causes it because it occurs even across different GPU vendors.
    Also AMD makes integrated graphics too.

Lastly I highly recommend using Reso.exe instead since it can automatically switch your resolution to 800x600 when launching the VN and then back to your default desktop resolution once you close the VN.
    Last edited by NM64; September 19th, 2015 at 12:44 AM.

JP Friend Code
    459 813 697
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo Maniac 64 View Post
    FYI, it is not just Intel integrated graphics that have the issue. Currently it is unknown what causes it because it occurs even across different GPU vendors.
    Also AMD makes integrated graphics too.

Lastly I highly recommend using Reso.exe instead since it can automatically switch your resolution to 800x600 when launching the VN and then back to your default desktop resolution once you close the VN.
    You're right, while trying not to advertise Intel I forgot about AMD's apus
    Now that you mention it, I also remember getting the glitches on my desktop pc with a dedicated AMD HD5670, so yeah, it's quite a weird problem.

Thanks for recommending that program, it looks really easy and quick to use. I'll add it to the guide.
    TM backlog
    Completed
    - Fate/stay night [Realta Nua] (100% Completed)
    - Fate/Zero (Anime)
    - Tsukihime (100% Completed)
    - Tsukihime Plus-Disc
    - Kara no Kyoukai (Movies)

Ongoing
    - Kagetsu Tohya (Completed, working on 100%)
    - Fate/Grand Order
    - Melty Blood
    - Fate/Extra - Saber+Rin route completed (on hold)
    - Fate/unlimited codes - Currently at Gil's story (on hold)

Next
    - Fate/Zero (Light Novel)
    - Fate/stay night [UBW] (Anime)
    - Fate/hollow ataraxia

Future
    - KnK (LN)
    - Carnival Phantasm - Last of all (for maximum enjoyment)
    - F/E CCC - When it's translated

F/GO supports