Page 532 of 615 FirstFirst ... 32432482522527530531532533534537542582 ... LastLast
Results 10,621 to 10,640 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian Waxwing View Post
    Uhm... the annoying gray inner 3d border is gone in Quibi's vs. Clerish's screenshot. Kirikiriz feature?
    What are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparash View Post
    Is another change that the quotation marks are turned into start and end quotes?
    Yes! Since I'm already going though all the text to merge Jack and Koto, I'm fixing the quotes (well Word does that automatically). Also in use are styled apostrophes and ellipses instead of 3 dots. I've been reading about typesetting, and ever since then I can't stand those normal quotes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo Maniac 64 View Post
    Seeing how anything that is at least 1280x720 is considered "HD", you'd be hard-pressed to argue that 1280x960 is not HD.

Also, I thought it was implied, but the character sprites are also HD.

...and do I really have to mention the "Debug" menu? I mean it's not in stock RN PC, but I think the flowchart patch added it.

Well it's smaller, but the alignment of said text in the text box was not adjusted accordingly. In fact, you moved the text up from the default position. Are you trying to leave the entire bottom half of the text box empty or something? At that point, isn't it a bit silly to even have a full-screen text box? You might as well put it at the bottom of the screen in that case.

EDIT: Wait... or did you instead shrink the text box vertically (but not horizontally) rather than move the text up? Doesn't that still leave a good amount of blank space at the bottom of the text box though?
    You have a point with the HD.
    The Debug menu I think is present in the current release after you finish the game?
    The text is actually the same size but is smaller compared to the window. The size is subject to change, but that goes to the final tuning phase before release.
    The thing about the text moving up is a known bug. Still trying to figure out how to get it to its original position... Didn't touch the text box.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian Waxwing View Post
    Oh wait, another one. Sakura's sprite is a few pixels more to the right relative to the background in Quibi's screenshot.
    Hmm... you're right... I'll look into it.

There's one more change, but I actually now noticed it has a bug present in the posted image
    I'll try to fix it, and anyway it'll be optional. Still it's not difficult to figure it out when comparing both images.
    Last edited by Quibi; September 28th, 2015 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    What are you talking about?
    You'll notice that in Clerish's screenshot, on the inner side of the orange window border there seems to be another, 2 pixel wide border of gray/white color. That's from calling CreateWindowEx with the extented style WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE. The original 2004 and the RN version had this (and I tried to patch it out, since it looks like crap when using dark window borders and the game is showing dark scenes), but in your screenshot it's gone, so I assumed it's because of KiriKiriZ, or maybe your OS version.

Blog Entries
    Oh. It seems kirikiriz fixes it. Never really noticed it.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    The text is actually the same size but is smaller compared to the window.
    But when you have both the original and your version running in fullscreen, the text in the latter is definitely smaller.

Yes the raw pixel amount is the same, but in this day and age of displays with multitudes of resolutions and DPIs, it is unwise to measure size by raw pixel amounts rather than their size relative to fullscreen.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Clerish View Post
    Oh, that's because he has Win8, which (like Win7) allows you to set the window border color as you prefer. You can even set it to change according to your desktop background's prevalent color, which, in my case of using the program Bing Desktop to have a new background set every day, is pretty cool.
    Oh! Cool! I never knew about that! :O I have Windows 7, please tell me how to set the window border colour!

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

JP Friend Code
    459 813 697
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Oh! Cool! I never knew about that! :O I have Windows 7, please tell me how to set the window border colour!
    It's easy, just right click on an empty space of your Desktop and choose Personalize. Then try playing a bit with the settings until you get the color you prefer.
    TM backlog
    Completed
    - Fate/stay night [Realta Nua] (100% Completed)
    - Fate/Zero (Anime)
    - Tsukihime (100% Completed)
    - Tsukihime Plus-Disc
    - Kara no Kyoukai (Movies)

Ongoing
    - Kagetsu Tohya (Completed, working on 100%)
    - Fate/Grand Order
    - Melty Blood
    - Fate/Extra - Saber+Rin route completed (on hold)
    - Fate/unlimited codes - Currently at Gil's story (on hold)

Next
    - Fate/Zero (Light Novel)
    - Fate/stay night [UBW] (Anime)
    - Fate/hollow ataraxia

Future
    - KnK (LN)
    - Carnival Phantasm - Last of all (for maximum enjoyment)
    - F/E CCC - When it's translated

F/GO supports

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Clerish View Post
    It's easy, just right click on an empty space of your Desktop and choose Personalize. Then try playing a bit with the settings until you get the color you prefer.
    Found it. Decided to keep the one I'm already using, especially since changing it changes the colour of the Start menu and the toolbar and such as well.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Found it. Decided to keep the one I'm already using, especially since changing it changes the colour of the Start menu and the toolbar and such as well.
    I believe that was one of advertised improvements in Windows 7's implementation of Aero compared to Windows Vista (I may be thinking of something else however).
    Last edited by NM64; September 30th, 2015 at 04:55 AM.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Will this new version feature scalable text? I've been holding off on the second and third paths until it is released, but there's no way I'll be able to read it from my recliner if the text is fixed at the size in the screenshot. I find it hard to sit at the computer desk to play a 'game' that only requires a click every now and then when I could be much more comfortable several feet back from a display with a wireless trackball.

Blog Entries
    Text size isn't final. I might just add an option to change its size if that's what people want. Though I wouldn't recommend waiting for this release since it's still months from complete.

I doubt I'm the only one who would appreciate text size choice as more and more people become spoiled by HTPCs and similar setups encouraged by increasingly prevalent native gamepad support in new games (not that any VN needs gamepad support :P). I certainly don't mind waiting.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle bulldog's Avatar
    I wonder how to change font of text show on choice and title of day. The text are contain on fcf file.
    I have changed the font for dialogue and story and they work fine but seem the text on choice still error.
    It should show like this "Đi hoàn thành công việc thường ngày"
    Last edited by bulldog; October 2nd, 2015 at 11:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    That's a bug in the game engine :P
    To fix it, go to alternativeplugin.tjs and change line 47 from:
    Code:
    fontFace	= .face;
    to
    Code:
    fontFace	= .fontFace;
    This will make the choices font the same as the game text font, as was the original intention of whoever wrote this.

That's a bug in the game engine :P
    To fix it, go to alternativeplugin.tjs and change line 47 from:
    Code:
    fontFace    = .face;
    to
    Code:
    fontFace    = .fontFace;
    This will make the choices font the same as the game text font, as was the original intention of whoever wrote this.
    Thanks you for answer. However, I still got the same error with choice text. Maybe it is still using MS Gothic(see the character "g")? Because I use Times New Roman font but text choice font is clearly different.
    Here is some ex: http://imgur.com/a/mOeJs
    Last edited by bulldog; October 2nd, 2015 at 09:39 PM.

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure that solved it for me when I did so... I mean it tells the game to use the text font for the window font.
    How did you repack the file? Where do you set the game's font? Also try starting a new game and see if that happens.

I'm pretty sure that solved it for me when I did so... I mean it tells the game to use the text font for the window font.
    How did you repack the file? Where do you set the game's font? Also try starting a new game and see if that happens.
    I use Kikiriki tool to repack and use the prerender font, just replace old font with new font support unicode with Calibri name. Here is my translation to day 1 you can check it if you want. ****************************file/d/0Bz9...ew?usp=sharing

And can you send me your file that work >.>

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately I changed the game code quite a bit, so sending you one file mean I need to send you all of the files, and that means sending you all the accompanying assets, which basically me sending you the whole game.
    I'd do that, but It's not in a stable stage.

However I do work on making the game easily localize-able. It no longer uses prerendered font, and you can choose the font you want from the font menu. Moreover, most of the info-dump images have now been converted to prerendered text, and tooltips text moved to external dictionary files.
    I assume you're not close to release right? If you keep working you could easily integrate your work with mine after the next release.

Unfortunately I changed the game code quite a bit, so sending you one file mean I need to send you all of the files, and that means sending you all the accompanying assets, which basically me sending you the whole game.
    I'd do that, but It's not in a stable stage.

However I do work on making the game easily localize-able. It no longer uses prerendered font, and you can choose the font you want from the font menu. Moreover, most of the info-dump images have now been converted to prerendered text, and tooltips text moved to external dictionary files.
    I assume you're not close to release right? If you keep working you could easily integrate your work with mine after the next release.
    Thanks, I am looking foward to your release. So now I am going to finish translate the game first. Finish day 4, still long way to go yay ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Thanks you for answer. However, I still got the same error with choice text. Maybe it is still using MS Gothic(see the character "g")? Because I use Times New Roman font but text choice font is clearly different.
    Here is some ex: http://imgur.com/a/mOeJs
    You should add
    Code:
    font.face       = "YOUR FONT";
    after
    Code:
    //    文字表示に必要な幅、高さを計算
    in yesnodialog.tjs AND before
    Code:
    //    画面全体を覆うようにする(クリックを拾うため)
    in yesnolayer.tjs.

And you may need to add Japan Codepage for your ttf or otf font. You can use https://github.com/behdad/fonttools to change font's codepage.
    Last edited by Hintay; October 4th, 2015 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hintay View Post
    You should add
    Code:
    font.face       = "YOUR FONT";
    after
    Code:
    //    文字表示に必要な幅、高さを計算
    in yesnodialog.tjs AND before
    Code:
    //    画面全体を覆うようにする(クリックを拾うため)
    in yesnolayer.tjs.

And you may need to add Japan Codepage for your ttf or otf font. You can use https://github.com/behdad/fonttools to change font's codepage.
    Did I do it right?
    http://imgur.com/a/oxFRD
    Then I got thiss >.>
    http://imgur.com/1Ie6TUM