Page 571 of 615 FirstFirst ... 71471521561566569570571572573576581 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,420 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Ok I just found the problem, seems like my antivirus was too oversensitive ,it put the game on blocked app . Anyway thank you so much for the helps guys ,really appreciate it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Out of spite for this entire conversation I've coded a function that will cause the text to always intelligently render at a suboptimal non-native resolution no matter what resolution monitor you play on.
    XD

Quote Originally Posted by luminoussin View Post
    Ok I just found the problem, seems like my antivirus was too oversensitive ,it put the game on blocked app . Anyway thank you so much for the helps guys ,really appreciate it
    This seems to be an annoying thing with a lot of antivirus programs for some reason...My Norman Antivirus usually never gives me much trouble with things, which is why I chose to use it (don't get me started on how much trouble I had many years ago, back when I was using Norton...goddamn program thought everything was malware, and wanted to block a whole bunch of stuff online as well, and slowed things down considerably on my explorer when I was surfing online to boot...I spent so much time wrestling with it it drove me insane. Deleted and uninstalled the fucking thing first chance I got!), but for some reason with exes from Japanese VN's only, it often thinks they are something bad, and puts them in quarantine. :-/ I had to exclude my VN folder from its searches to get it to leave my VN exes alone...

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Hi guys, I'm new here.
    So, I was play this game in the past (the Fuwanovel ver.), but stoppped midway because of study and work. Now, I have time again and wanted to finish it. After doing some research I found that there is a newer version on FSN (Realta Nua). To make it short, I got it and play it. But I noticed the BGM/Soundtrack is different with the old one (Fuwanovel).

One of it is this:
    Spoiler:

On the Prologue, when Rin and Archer went to check Shiro after Rin revived him from the Lancer attack. On the Fuwanovel version the BGM is: "Footstep of Destruction".

Here the video to show it (Skip to min 9:30):

But on the RN Version the BGM is "In The Name of God".

The new BGM kinda kill the mood for me. So, I prefer the old/original BGM. Then I try to use the Vita OST Patch and when I try to toggle the BGM option between the Original and Remixes, it has no effect at all. Am I missing something? Could someone help me, please..
    Last edited by n4n0Br4in; October 18th, 2016 at 11:53 PM.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    RN still has all the BGM tracks from the original version, it just has new tracks added too.

The "original" in the patch refers to the PS2/PC RN soundtrack as opposed to the remixed Vita one, it doesn't actually remove the new tracks as far as I know.

So, could you show me a way to use that track (original) instead of the new one?

I already try the Vita OST patch by putting the "allpatch_vita_ost.xp3" file on "faterealtanua_savedata" folder.
    Using that file, now I have the BGM option on the config. But it has no effect.
    Whatever I use the original option or remixes option, that scene still play the same BGM.

Blog Entries
    There's no patch to remove the RN BGM as far as I know. It's kind of one of the main features of RN to begin with.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    You could always just simply delete the Vita OST XP3 patch file - it should be optional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    There's no patch to remove the RN BGM as far as I know. It's kind of one of the main features of RN to begin with.
    I don't believe that is the issue that is being described.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo Maniac 64 View Post
    You could always just simply delete the Vita OST XP3 patch file - it should be optional.
    I'm playing without this patch at first.
    It is just when I notice the BGM changed, that I search a way to use the original track.
    Then I found the Vita OST patch...

...But I don't mind trying it again.
    So I deleted the allpatch_vita_ost.xp3 file together with all save files and start it again from the beginning.
    -->Still the same BGM.

Errr...yeah, I just read your "spoiler tag" that you posted earlier and what Kotonoha said is right. Bascially those songs are in fact canonical as they're included in every single version of Fate/stay night except the original 2004 release.

And it's not like some sort of George Lucas-ing occurred either - those songs existed as early as the 2007 PS2 version. Rather, Realta Nua was much more like those "deluxe versions" of games that occur when it gets ported to a platform that's different from the original game (such as Sonic Adventure - original on DreamCast, Deluxe on GameCube).
    Last edited by NM64; October 19th, 2016 at 01:36 AM.

So, basically there is no way to replace the "In The Name of God (RN)" BGM with "Footstep of Destruction (Original)" on that scene?

If I want to play it with Original BGM, I must settle with Fuwanovel version? -_-
    If yes, too bad then. The additional CGs on RN is nice though...

The problem is, if you replace the song "In the name of God" with the song "Footsteps of Destruction", then it'll replace ALL instances where "In the name of God" plays, including before the final battle in Heaven's Feel...which, in the original 2004 version, did not play the song "Footsteps of Destruction".

The only other way would be to modify the script files themselves, but that'd be quite the pain...

woah...I won't go into the script things. LoL.

Anyway, It is clear to me now that the Original FSN has different set of BGMs compared to RN version which later has Vita OST patch.

Quote Originally Posted by n4n0Br4in View Post
    Anyway, It is clear to me now that the Original FSN has different set of BGMs compared to RN version which later has Vita OST patch.
    It's not so much a "different set" as it is "additional songs" because all the original songs still exist...they're just not used as frequently.

Also, unlike the Realta Nua songs, the Vita OST (which also exists on the iOS/Android version) is optional even in the official versions of Fate/stay night.

Blog Entries
    RN changes some BGM in some scenes. Overall I'd recommend keeping with it since it's worth it.
    You won't encounter too many changes you don't like.

I hope you right.
    I'll try to stick with RN. But that BGM scene on the prologue really kill it for me.
    I hope the rest will be alright...

Quibi, I just remembered regarding upscaling and stuff.

Jack had re-added 2 or 3 images that were originally in PS2 RN but were not in PC RN; however because the PS2 used 640x480 I had upscaled them for Jack to 800x600.

Is the merge project going to contain these PS2-exclusive images, or will it skip these?
    Last edited by NM64; October 23rd, 2016 at 12:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    It will only in the mixed settings.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo Maniac 64 View Post
    Quibi, I just remembered regarding upscaling and stuff.

Jack had re-added 2 or 3 images that were originally in PS2 RN but were not in PC RN; however because the PS2 used 640x480 I had upscaled them for Jack to 800x600.

Is the merge project going to contain these PS2-exclusive images, or will it skip these?
    Were they actually in PS2 RN or were they just unused in the files because there were definitely some like that

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    It will only in the mixed settings.
    Ok then, what about the actual technical side of handling those images with regard to upscaling? In other words, are you upscaling from the already-upscaled 800x600 images, or are you upscaling from the original 640x480 PS2 versions?

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Were they actually in PS2 RN or were they just unused in the files because there were definitely some like that
    I have no idea TBH.

Blog Entries
    I'll probably use waifu2x from the source files (640x480) to the HD res, if possible.
    If you have any suggestions I'm open.