Page 576 of 615 FirstFirst ... 76476526566571574575576577578581586 ... LastLast
Results 11,501 to 11,520 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Blog Entries
    I don't know what you got, but this is the latest translation patch for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiskun View Post
    Can anyone give me a little help, I just got the Fate and it says the version I downloaded has "Realta nua v2.0" shoul I bother downloading this one? Is this a newer version?
    Have no idea what its that, there's no v2, what's the size of the file btw?

I'm about to tear my hair out with is game....

Whenever I save and exit the game and then try to restart it, I get this.

And after I press "OK" I get this.

Only way to get the game running again is to delete the save files.

I downloaded the game from [REDACTED]
    And I'm also using the patch provided in this thread.

I have already tried redownloading the game(from both MEGA and Google Drive)and it still didn't work.

P.S I know someone might have asked about this problem earlier but I don't feel like going through over 500 pages to find the answer.
    Last edited by Leftovers; April 14th, 2017 at 11:25 AM.

Blog Entries
    Please remove the link as the rules forbid piracy.

About your problem - you downloaded a pre-patched version of the game and then applied the patch in this thread. I assume there's some sort of conflict which causes this error.
    You should apply the patch provided here on a clean copy of the game.

Clean copy? As in a bought copy?

Also this problem happened even before I applied this patch.

JP Friend Code
    I feel like your problem is you aren't in JP locale due to characters showing up as question marks.

Unless you actually have a need to read those error messages, there is normally no need to be in JP locale to play the game with this patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Renari View Post
    I feel like your problem is you aren't in JP locale due to characters showing up as question marks.
    I'm looking for a fix, not the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow977 View Post
    You're aware that you need to know what's causing a problem in order to be able to actually fix it, right?

JP Friend Code
    It's not easy to help you when we don't know what the error your getting says due to it being gibberish.

Blog Entries
    Clean copy? As in a bought copy?

Also this problem happened even before I applied this patch.
    As in a not-prepatched copy... How you get it is on you, but it's not difficult to find.

Also there's no need for Japanese locale... While it does allow you to read the error messages, you can also read them in the log file which looks fine even in English locale.
    Last edited by Quibi; April 14th, 2017 at 07:47 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hrm, this is an odd error. For some reason the game window won't even display anymore. I can hear the BGM running the startup and menu music, but can't interact with the actual window. Right clicking to close the window from the taskbar works just fine, and will display the normal "This will quit the game" message. Trying to view it by using that button that makes a mini-window of everything running yields the following, even after waiting for the normal menu BGM to start.

The only thing that comes to mind would be some recent windows or java update that was installed recently. I don't remember the last time I opened the program, but it couldn't have been more than a month ago.

Edit: Oh, I'm using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit at the moment. Upgraded from Windows 7 (forget the version, whatever the cheapest one that allowed installing AEL packages).
    Last edited by Trubo; April 24th, 2017 at 08:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    This happened to me once and the cause was that the window, for some reason, moved to the corner of the screen, and you can't move it using the mouse.
    Make sure the window is selected (from the task bar) and then press: alt+space, m
    Then you can use the arrow keys to move the window around so you can center it wherever (you can practice at some other window before).
    If it's not that... do you have multiple monitors?

Hey, I think I've properly applied the patch to my pre-patched copy of Fate Stay Night as no errors popped up yet. So is there anything to look out for to notice the difference? I haven't played the visual novel before applying the patch. I might just be paranoid, but the implementation of the patch felt so easy that I was unsure whether it's alright and ok.

Edit: Is there a difference between "Fate Stay Night" and "Fate Stay Night Realta Nua"? I just realized my game was named Fate Stay Night without the Realta Nua.
    Last edited by Revil; April 26th, 2017 at 12:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    Realta nua is the new version of the game with added content (CG, bgm, scenes, editing) and its also censored (this patch allows to remove it).
    This patch is for the realta nua version, not the original one and certainly not for a prepatched version as this will cause conflicts.
    Go to the useful links in the FSN subreddit they have a decent guide on how to install and apply the patch.

Oh ok, thanks!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    This happened to me once and the cause was that the window, for some reason, moved to the corner of the screen, and you can't move it using the mouse.
    Make sure the window is selected (from the task bar) and then press: alt+space, m
    Then you can use the arrow keys to move the window around so you can center it wherever (you can practice at some other window before).
    If it's not that... do you have multiple monitors?
    Ah, didn't know about that keyboard shortcut. That solved the issue. Guess something messed up when I reconnected everything after cleaning my desk, as my monitors swapped places as to what their original connections were.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

I've noticed that there this application called, "FateSaber.exe" and whenever I try to run it. A window pops up asking for a serial code with a request code already keyed in. How to fix this and play FateSaber.exe? Also, what's the difference between the Fatestaynight[RealtaNua].exe and FateSaber.exe?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Run the other executable file. Think it's a smaller file size too.

So that means everything is alright and ok, right Trubo? I didn't get any problem popping up when I'm playing the Fatestaynight[Realta Nua].exe.

Edit: Thanks for your help, guys!
    Last edited by Revil; April 29th, 2017 at 04:25 AM.