Page 580 of 615 FirstFirst ... 80480530570575578579580581582585590 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,600 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    ...why the sudden influx of new people posting in this thread? The current version is over 2 years old.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Unless your name happens to be Google, none can ever hope to truly understand the full ebb and flow of the internet. All we can do is make stabs in the dark based on what severely limited information we have.

I am all for the AU!Rin easter egg. That would be beyond hilarious!

I used to be able to sorta code once upon a time. Nowadays I mostly try to fix my family's internet connectivity problems, software incompatibilities when attempting to run new programs, subtitle/codec issues, and wrestling with the nightmares that iTunes dredges up from the Void lol. Most of the tech guys at my jobs describe me as "knowing enough to be dangerous" since I can troubleshoot about 50-75% of the way before getting stuck and then they have to redo everything I did while I'm sitting there annoyingly telling them it didn't work and to move on.
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

I haven't been following this topic for a long time,but for what I have been understanding,are there plans to update the patch?or the current form is the definitive one?

Blog Entries
    There's a plan to merge the routes to one game and an HD version. Gonna be a while though...

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Gonna be a while though...
    I figured it's be available sometime between tomorrow and the end of next year.

Or is that still too much wishful thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    There's a plan to merge the routes to one game and an HD version. Gonna be a while though...
    Woah Good Luck!

Which Realta Nua English patch translation is the recent one to date who can have both vita osts, OPs and voices and original osts, OPs, toggle between original H-scenes and RN H-scenes replacement
    The pure vanilla translation patch v3 has a bug fix which correct a bug in RN where skipping over the scene that introduces the Status menu would lead to the Status menu never getting unlocked but has no vita osts and OPs
    I want to apply the bug fix to the patch I have got

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's probably fixed in both patches.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    actually i think the bug persist even now? i have this save where the statuses are incomplete because i skipped to get through this particular scene at the end of the game
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Quibi, are you planning to release a partial update of the 64 bit client?

Blog Entries
    64bit client? What do you mean?

can't find the post... but i remmember you said, you're going to update kirkiri to 64 bits or something like that....
    ps: ik, my english sucks.

Blog Entries
    I plan to release the new version with kirikiriz. It has a 64bit launcher but that's not the highlight... It's just overall faster.

Will the 64bit launcher be required? Or will it be bundled with both 32bit and 64bit launchers?

Blog Entries
    I meant kirikiriz itself is overall faster. It has both 32bit and 64bit launchers, both of which will be bundled.

So as i pray... Unlimited Bug Works! Kariya's Avatar
    That it's awesome!

It's only curiosity, and i know that it not would be very useful perhaps, but, you people did translate or create a english patch for Realta Nua PS2 version? I still like very much that version, i don't know why xD, perhaps for can play in the console. I suposse not, because create a patch for that version would be very difficult, right?

Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Kariya View Post
    you people did translate or create a english patch for Realta Nua PS2 version?
    AFAIK, there is no translation for the PS2 version. However, the content of the PS2 version is no different than the PC version of Realta Nua other than the fact that the PC version has higher resolution graphics and the three main routes are split into individual programs (which in the future can be fixed via the elusive "merge project").

Quote Originally Posted by Kariya View Post
    create a patch for that version would be very difficult, right?
    I wouldn't be so sure as the Mirror Moon translation for the 2004 PC F/sn can rip the voice acting audio from the PS2 disc.

Nevertheless, the more important thing is that, even if such a translation existed, you would need a PS2 that has been hacked and is able to load ISOs. If you don't have that, then you would have to use a PS2 emulator and at that point you might as well use the PC version instead.
    Last edited by NM64; December 10th, 2017 at 08:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo Maniac 64 View Post
    Nevertheless, the more important thing is that, even if such a translation existed, you would need a PS2 that has been hacked and is able to load ISOs.
    I actually happen to have such a PS2 (is that safe to say here?). You can burn ISO's onto a disc, pop it into this PS2, and it'll play them just like a normal PS2 game with no problems. Wonderful little chipped thing. Of course, it being a PS2 and all, I haven't actually used it for anything for maaaaaaany years now.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

So as i pray... Unlimited Bug Works! Kariya's Avatar
    Thanks for the answer, Nintento Maniac 64!

Yeah, me too i have a PS2 that can play japanese games or patched ones.
    Last edited by Kariya; December 11th, 2017 at 08:35 AM.