Page 582 of 615 FirstFirst ... 82482532572577580581582583584587592 ... LastLast
Results 11,621 to 11,640 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spideyday View Post
    I was just wondering if there were any plans to release a patch that's similar to the current realta nua patch but also supports japanese text?
    I believe the elusive "merge project" will include an option for Japanese text, but don't quote me on that.

As for getting Japanese text in an "unmerged" form...uhhh, the VN is orginally in Japanese. Considering that this is an English translation patch, can't you then just run the VN without the patch?
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Sorry for the double post but I really wanted to share my progress on the wide screen mode:
    https://streamable.com/pqhr7

I said this before, but what I did for wide screen mode was upscale the background and leave the sprites untouched. This is what I assume they did in the mobile version.
    I noticed they also added tags for background position so it be cropped correctly (i.e. show the important parts), and also a background scroll tags (so you can see the whole background, even if not at the same time). I've added support for those as well - you can notice an instance of the background scrolling in the video.
    Copying the tags from the mobile scripts to the pc scripts is a pain, but it makes the experience so much richer, that I'm actually focusing on the wide screen mode now (was just experimental before).
    Hope I'll be able to share it with you all in the far future.
    Wait... your going to copy the tags from over 700 script files?!? Is there a reason to not automate it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo Maniac 64 View Post
    I believe the elusive "merge project" will include an option for Japanese text, but don't quote me on that.

As for getting Japanese text in an "unmerged" form...uhhh, the VN is orginally in Japanese. Considering that this is an English translation patch, can't you then just run the VN without the patch?
    Probably wants the vita add-ons and other stuff lol.

The English patch for realta nua as exists has the most features. Selecting which OST you want particular songs from is exclusive to the English patch, whether or not you want the original content or the Realta Nua stuff is exclusive to the patch as well. Also the fact that it's available on windows is a pretty big plus too. The Japanese windows Realta Nua came out before the vita assets were introduced to the series so the ops and updated ost aren't part of it.

Blog Entries
    the elusive "merge project"
    Wonder when we'll actually see that one lol.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Blog Entries
    I'll try and get something out this summer...

Blog Entries
    I'll try and get something out this summer...
    Cool. Sorry for nagging.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Sandalphon's worst nightmare AstralSword's Avatar
    Good evening, everyone!

I kind of went MIA for a few years now, but here I am.

Could someone be kind enough to tell me if the link in the very first post has the latest version possible for this patch?

I thank you deeply for all your trouble.

Hi,

2 questions, well sorta 3. Since I use this patch and know very little about mods with this etc,

1. Is there a mod/patch compatible to restore the original 2004 openings? I love the original openings and can't stand the PSVita or PS2 openings.

2. Is there a mod/patch compatible to make the text higher res in fullscreen mode? The blurriness triggers my eyes, playing windowed kills the immersion.

One final thing, sort of off topic to this thread but... What is this fuwanovel version I've heard of? I understand it uses the original version, but is the translation as accurate? Uncensored, original openings, PS2 Realta Nua track additions? Better text reso(haha, doubt it)? Sorry if this question is somehow a violation or something, remove this part I suppose if there is a problem. Years ago(2 or more I think), my friend had a version that used 1 exe and started with cherry blossoms, could start wth any route and get the proper ending, uncensored, apparently no text blur on fullscreen, Realta Nua PS2 tracks, OG opening ofc... Clearly this didn't use Realta Nua. I was wondering if the Fuwanovel is the version he probably used, since after some research it appears to lead me there... He sadly remembers nothing about the version/patch he used.
    Last edited by Anon426; May 12th, 2018 at 05:38 AM.

Blog Entries
    @Astral - yes.
    @Anon426:

1. I think the original movies are included in the movie menu... not sure about that though.
    2. Nope sorry.
    3. fuwa version is the old version before the realta nua. It was a single exe yes, but it's pretty much inferior in every way to the realta nua version. I highly doubt there was no text blur in that version.

I am, however, am working on a HD version of the game, where you will be able to choose what openings you want playing in the game, the text will be much sharper in full screen, and also wide screen support.
    It won't be released for a while but here's a preview I posted before:

I am, however, am working on a HD version of the game, where you will be able to choose what openings you want playing in the game, the text will be much sharper in full screen, and also wide screen support.
    Nice.

1. I think the original movies are included in the movie menu... not sure about that though.
    I believe so, although only to view you can't select them as the openings.

fuwa version is the old version before the realta nua. It was a single exe yes, but it's pretty much inferior in every way to the realta nua version.
    Well only the accuracy of the translation really matters in this case with me I guess, I've heard they use the same mirror moon translation? The version of the OG VN my friend had though, I'm specifically interested in what that was... Seems it could only be the Fuwanovel version so far, I wish he could remember any details to where he found it/What it was... Sadly he cannot... Hopefully someone here may know the version or can confirm it's the Fuwanovel.
    Last edited by Anon426; May 12th, 2018 at 06:08 AM.

Blog Entries
    The reala nua version also uses MM translation(with more corrections actually).
    The realta nua changed some text but you have a "textual content" option to switch between text modes in RN so it's still better :3

Sandalphon's worst nightmare AstralSword's Avatar
    @Astral - yes.
    Thank you. I will also use this post to thank everyone else that spent their personal time on this project. We readers should at least give you all our proper thanks.

I kind of want to re-read it anyway, so I better do it with style haha

I can't exactely draw on a tablet or anything, but background editing is possible. I am in Fuwanovel and subscribed to take a few jobs in translation projects, so please let me know if you need any help with those image editings.

Blog Entries
    Quibi, I'm sorry, I ignored it the first time, but you did it in two posts in a row, so my inner ocd grammar nazi can't let it go: "the realta nua version" is fine, and just "realta nua" is also fine, but please stop saying just "the realta nua". That's not a thing.

I found the version my friend had that I spoke of, it's the erogedownload ver and it's exactly as he said, he confirmed it was the right one too after looking at it. I prefer it over the realta nua ver by a lot, so imma stick with it for now.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    "the realta nua version" is fine, and just "realta nua" is also fine, but please stop saying just "the realta nua". That's not a thing.
    Maybe Quibi is the son of Mika Hakkinen?

Quote Originally Posted by Anon426 View Post
    I prefer [the erogedownload version] over the realta nua ver by a lot
    May I ask why?

AFAIK the erogedownload version is pretty much the same as the FuwaNovel version, though the erogedownload version may completely lack even the original "Realta Nua patch" made for 2004 F/sn. This means you would be missing out on Last Episode as well as several extra songs and CGs and the like (which I found to make the biggest impact in Heaven's Feel; the final battle in particular felt nowhere near as impactful without the Realta Nua content).
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

I'm having a problem trying to save in kirikiroid2.
    Whenever I try to save or load this appear: https://i.imgur.com/KqPFr7d.jpg

I'm using Override2.tjs and patch.tjs from the FHA patch and used the Conv/Dec XP3 option in kirikiroid2.

Sorry if I posted this on the wrong thread.

Blog Entries
    The HA patch isn't compatible with RN. Try this thread on reddit:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestaynig...n_for_android/

I discovered that if I delete the save that I made I can save again, but this appears:
    https://imgur.com/a/ok7UEZR

And if I try to load or save after this the same problem of my last post will happen.

Blog Entries
    There's a different android patch linked in said thread, with different files.

May I ask why?
    Extremely minor preferences such as the original openings I can put aside. My main reason for preferring the version on Erogedownload is because it's a lot nicer on my eyes + the best all in one package of the original VN I've seen so far.

The Realta Nua version full screen is capped at a certain resolution that doesn't at all match well with my computer's screen, so the text comes out looking blurred and it irritates my eyes. You could argue both are annoying but I prefer the original,

RN:

https://s15.postimg.cc/amlmgsneh/RN1.png

Original appears to stretch this size to fit my whole screen:

https://s15.postimg.cc/q9hh810vv/Original.png

Which comes out looking like this basically:

https://s15.postimg.cc/x17wal7s9/Original_Edit.png

I'm sure seeing my insanely incorrect stretched resolution brings you great pain, I know, I'm sorry... My eyes just get too irritated by the RN version.
    Last edited by Anon426; June 22nd, 2018 at 03:00 PM.