Page 594 of 615 FirstFirst ... 94494544584589592593594595596599604 ... LastLast
Results 11,861 to 11,880 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    You forgot to include all of the history menu buttons, among some others as well.
    It's just in the wrong spot. I moved hv_default.png into data and it the history menu opens. Sorry about that, I have it setup to run from everything extracted instead of in patch files and I placed everything in place by hand from the names of the folders in the archive_rn.py script. I didn't realize the general speaker didn't go with the character portrait volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonamous View Post
    It's just in the wrong spot. I moved hv_default.png into data and it the history menu opens. Sorry about that, I have it setup to run from everything extracted instead of in patch files and I placed everything in place by hand from the names of the folders in the archive_rn.py script. I didn't realize the general speaker didn't go with the character portrait volumes.
    It's cool, nothing to worry about. It's all fixed now. I just need to hand out another patch file to everyone I gave this out to.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

It's cool, nothing to worry about. It's all fixed now. I just need to hand out another patch file to everyone I gave this out to.
    Ok. I'm working on the bug with pressing up or down in the music menu when the play button was last clicked atm.

Edit: I managed to fix it.
    Last edited by TheUnknownIdentity; January 15th, 2019 at 07:43 PM.

Nice. Good work.
    Memorable quotes

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

I have a couple more bugs I'd like to put on record. I noticed that if I turn off the OP patch, as in, uncheck "play Vita OPs" and "Vita OP Menu", then while the regular menu will display the thumbnails for the three PS2 Openings, the videos that play when you click them will be the Vita OPs.

These other two are ones that Quibi had no idea why they were the way they were but I figured I might as well throw them in in case someone has any ideas or wants to experiment.
    Spoiler:

If you look at the status bars, the unfilled areas become more and more transparent until they're practically invisible the further to the right the screen is

Spoiler:

For some reason the visual effect of inverting the colors for dramatic effect produces coloring errors, like radioactive Cu here.

Finally, I'd also like to just note that CTRLing through the game is much slower than in previous versions of RN. I don't know if that's because all the additions are straining the hardware or not, but if there's a potential way to speed it back up that would be an improvement on the experience.
    Memorable quotes

If you look at the status bars, the unfilled areas become more and more transparent until they're practically invisible the further to the right the screen is
    Not sure if this is a useful observation, but is it perhaps related to whatever issue is also causing the shadows under the bars to not render?

Widescreen option is great, but does not allow the full menu to show when you hit the config option

*EDIT* well yeah...the UI is cut off in general when in widescreen it seems

also i keep getting an "out of triangle" error in japanese, and also a "cannot raise script" error which crashes the game when i press up on the keyboard
    Last edited by Inuhanyou; January 16th, 2019 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    Widescreen option is great, but does not allow the full menu to show when you hit the config option

*EDIT* well yeah...the UI is cut off in general when in widescreen it seems

also i keep getting an "out of triangle" error in japanese, and also a "cannot raise script" error which crashes the game when i press up on the keyboard
    Are you in a specific menu when this occurs or does it occur everywhere? I just fixed a bug where this was the case in the Music Menu.

Are you in a specific menu when this occurs or does it occur everywhere? I just fixed a bug where this was the case in the Music Menu.
    the UI issue? its cut off in widescreen regardless of which menu unfortunately

It should look something like this
    Spoiler:

Got any screenshots for what yours looks like?
    Memorable quotes

The error when you press up on the keyboard.

I was wondering myself, where were you in the menu when you pressed up? I tried to recreate it but had no luck.
    Memorable quotes

fuck, i should have fucking screenshotted this shit while i had the chance. i can atleast hopefully get the widescreen bug for you, sorry jack. just give me a second

Also jack, I just noticed you have patch_lang_english.xp3 and patch_english.xp3 in the archive.

Spoiler:

its like that regardless of whether or not i am fullscreen or not

- - - Updated - - -

The error when you press up on the keyboard.
    And no, i was out in the game trying to raise to a prior scene and i got an "out of triangle" message, with a whole bunch of japanese and the contact info for TM. After i kept doing it for a while it did a "cannot raise script" message and the game itself crashed, i'll try to see if i can replicate it

Spoiler:

its like that regardless of whether or not i am fullscreen or not

- - - Updated - - -

And no, i was out in the game trying to raise to a prior scene and i got an "out of triangle" message, with a whole bunch of japanese and the contact info for TM. After i kept doing it for a while it did a "cannot raise script" message and the game itself crashed, i'll try to see if i can replicate it
    If you want it in windowed mode I suggest setting it to SD mode. When in HD mode it is at a higher resolution size which results in a window which may extend past your desktop.

SD mode? you mean the low quality mode? still no dice

SD mode? you mean the low quality mode? still no dice
    Spoiler:

This occurs only in widescreen mode. Will look into it.

@Jacktheinfinite101 It appears that the patch_english.xp3 is newer than patch_lang_english.xp3. Should the patch_english be the one being used?
    Last edited by TheUnknownIdentity; January 16th, 2019 at 02:14 PM.

Shoot. I’m not sure. I must have misnamed something somewhere. Still at work but I will check when I get home.
    Memorable quotes

Shoot. I’m not sure. I must have misnamed something somewhere. Still at work but I will check when I get home.
    Ok. I may have figured out what to do about the config misalignment as Quibi had previously fixed the history layer. It's a bit patchy but I just have to find where to do it.

I did one better. I know what is causing it. I just have to figure out how to fix it.
    Last edited by TheUnknownIdentity; January 16th, 2019 at 05:54 PM.