Page 61 of 615 FirstFirst ... 11515659606162636671111161561 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    THEY'RE COMING

...they'll come even sooner if you tell me more about these Shinjis.
    Well IDK if you've already seen them, but I found a pic of Shinji by accident and thought you'd like it.

Then in a Skype chat, we started sharing Shinji artwork and I saved all of it. So yeah....I have some gifts that you hopefully haven't seen.

I'll share some when I get 9-30.
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; February 28th, 2014 at 01:25 PM.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarn View Post
    This time not a bug, but a question:

Attachment 10069
    Shouldn't it be "have HER disappear"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    In that context, the "her" isn't necessary.
    It is acceptable in that context to omit it, but including it is none the less better grammar.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    It is acceptable in that context to omit it, but including it is none the less better grammar.
    Except then you're just saying have her have her have her over and over and geez that sounds stilted, you know?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Except then you're just saying have her have her have her over and over and geez that sounds stilted, you know?
    You're saying it twice, not over and over. But still, yeah, I see your point.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey Jack or whoever else, I need the MM scripts again. (don't have them on this computer)

I'm determined to finish at least one of Sakura's hilarious h-alts on her birthday.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Now if only that power could be used for good. At least, I hope it will.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Blog Entries
    But Altima, what could be more good than a scene of Sakura and Shirou engaging in the most intimate act of BLOOD SUCKING (it feels so good it's like your finger is melting!)

Also, general translation gripe: random tense changes screw with my head so much. I know the translation just uniformly uses present tense (as it should) but I keep preserving the past tense without thinking and then reading it over and realizing what I've done.

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    Wow, you suck!

Blog Entries
    I lied, here is the day 5 HF scene instead (I'll still do that other one I just need the MM scripts to do one part that is like 75% the same as the original but has some words changed)

http://pastebin.com/fyQyW3Zp

shirou melting is a recurring theme. this is the true melty blood
    Last edited by Kotonoha; March 2nd, 2014 at 12:24 PM.

Ok hold on, I'll get them.
    Memorable quotes

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Ok so now I have new H-alt. Expect a new release within the week.
    Memorable quotes

Most excellent, I can't wait!

Just to be sure, this release will include the new intro movies in higher quality and adapted to 1080p screens, right?
    Also, will you take this opportunity to start a new thread?

Most excellent, I can't wait!

Just to be sure, this release will include the new intro movies in higher quality and adapted to 1080p screens, right?
    Also, will you take this opportunity to start a new thread?
    Oooh yeah forgot about the new thread, I'll talk with Toby about it. I also have to do a lot of catch up because I've been slacking off actually.

Ok Sarn, good news. I went and fixed the issue with voices as sound effects and remember how I said there were a few I wouldn't be able to fix? I was wrong, everything was capable of being converted to voices with no problems. LE doesn't cut off voices, "Tadaima Seiba" was actually a voice file originally as it turns out and it works in the file. The UBW chant, even the last two lines, were able to be fully converted with no problems.
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; March 3rd, 2014 at 03:47 AM.
    Memorable quotes

Ooowaaaa excellent! Thanks!
    What a great way to start the day!
    Monday morning has never been so good.
    Last edited by Sarn; March 3rd, 2014 at 05:50 AM.

cheers!

Ooowaaaa excellent! Thanks!
    What a great way to start the day!
    Monday morning has never been so good.
    One thing: I used Waku Waku's list, but along the way I did find one voice SE that wasn't on the list, so it's possible he missed some. If you find any, please report them.
    Memorable quotes

As I'll be using your new release by the time I go back to FSN, I was obviously planning to do this, don't worry.

Good thing you told me that though... Otherwise, had I spotted an unfixed voice, I would have gone mad thinking "This lazyass didn't do the fixing!!! RAAAAH!!" x)

Update: On Day 11, Deep Slumber continues during the transition to the interlude 11-2, and then brutally stops to switch to the next music. The music does not progressively fade as it usually does during scenes transitions. I think it's a bug.
    I was wrong before, this isn't a mistake in Waku Waku's work. I was looking through the original script file trying to find the stop command and I found nothing so I went so far as to play through the scene in Japanese and wouldn't you know it it's like that in the original game. It's likely a bug on their part since every interlude opens with silence as a general rule so they probably just forgot the stop command. I'll add it back in.
    Memorable quotes

Calling any skilled Rune Readers Kotonoha and I have been tripped up by one line in the H-alts:

だからその時限回路だけでもいいから、このカッターナイフでえぐり出せ、と。

Shirou's talking about Archer's arm and the lines before it are:

"..."[lr]
     You'll waste your life on sealing that invasive thing away.[lr]
     You'll live in perpetual fear of that explosive that could go off at any time.[lr]

Anyone got anything?
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    Oooh yeah forgot about the new thread, I'll talk with Toby about it. I also have to do a lot of catch up because I've been slacking off actually.

Ok Sarn, good news. I went and fixed the issue with voices as sound effects and remember how I said there were a few I wouldn't be able to fix? I was wrong, everything was capable of being converted to voices with no problems. LE doesn't cut off voices, "Tadaima Seiba" was actually a voice file originally as it turns out and it works in the file. The UBW chant, even the last two lines, were able to be fully converted with no problems.
    Whoo! That's good news!