Page 81 of 615 FirstFirst ... 31717679808182838691131181581 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Try updating your video drivers

^^I'm having the same problem so it might be them pulling tea & biscuits on us for April 1st. *ckecks* yep, they messed with with the textbox for April Fools. And they also changed every use of the F-word to "gently love".
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    That happens if you post a lot with a shaky connection. Are you on phone?

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Totenkopf View Post
    Try updating your video drivers
    ...you realize I'm probably the worst person to try that joke on.
    Last edited by NM64; April 1st, 2014 at 12:38 AM.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    You guys are totally in on this joke.
    Memorable quotes

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo Maniac 64 View Post
    ...you realize I'm probably the worst person to try that joke on.
    I'll be the judge of that

I'll be the judge of that
    Graphics drivers won't make a difference because the GPU acceleration for web browsing is an aspect of the renderer of the web browser, not the web page. Considering that my Firefox has not been updated because I have automatic updates turned off, there will not have been any change to my browser's GPU accelerated renderer compared to, say, several days ago. And this ignores the fact that direct2d and layers GPU acceleration can both be disabled via about:config, thereby disabling GPU acceleration altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    Hah, shaky connection my foot. I may only be on 3Mbps, but it's got to be the most stable connection I have ever used for anything. I can constantly hit 360KB/s without any issue at any time and day of the week (unless the server I'm connecting to is just that stinkin' slow).
    Last edited by NM64; April 1st, 2014 at 12:54 AM.

Look ignore them, they're trolling. Wait a minute..........mine seems fixed. Lemme test something: gently love (if this says "gently make love" then it's still on).

Edit: yep, I guess the textbox glitch was a temporary side effect of them changing it so you get censored if you say the f word. Ok then how bout we test other swears:

tea & biscuits
    piss
    I/O interface slot
    USB drivesucker
    mothergently loveer
    chest nuggets
    fart
    turd
    twat
    ass

Edit2: lol
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; April 1st, 2014 at 12:48 AM.
    Memorable quotes

LOL. As to the video they're probably from the same source (the 720P one you linked is better but that could just be Youtube), Youtube does some assholish things to videos if you don't know what you're doing when encoding (most people don't or assume their program's output automatically makes it compatible) >v<. I'll ask around and see if any of my friends have the Vita version of the game (and if so if I can borrow theirs and their Vita since I only have a gen1 and gen2 psp) failing that I'll see about looking into alternative P2P networks like Perfect Dark to see if I can find some good ones.

Edit: Now I think on it, though I highly doubt it since I would expect someone would have already posted them and there would likely be only one of them I will check to see if my Fate / Zero BD's contain any of these as trailers.
    Last edited by phazer11; April 1st, 2014 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phazer11 View Post
    LOL. As to the video they're probably from the same source (the 720P one you linked is better but that could just be Youtube), Youtube does some assholish things to videos if you don't know what you're doing when encoding (most people don't or assume their program's output automatically makes it compatible) >v<. I'll ask around and see if any of my friends have the Vita version of the game (and if so if I can borrow theirs and their Vita since I only have a gen1 and gen2 psp) failing that I'll see about looking into alternative P2P networks like Perfect Dark to see if I can find some good ones.
    Nah the video you gave me isn't the same as the YT one. I know because I actually used the video you linked in a much older release back before the Vita TV came out and before the YT videos I linked were put up. The vid you linked is about as good as a cam-rip can get, but you can literally still actually see the physical screen if you look closely.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by phazer11 View Post
    Youtube does some assholish things to videos if you don't know what you're doing when encoding (most people don't or assume their program's output automatically makes it compatible).
    You could just do what I do and upload lossless source videos. I mean, lossless is lossless is lossless, you can't really mess it up!

Hence this video of mine:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw9fsQbukJ4

Of course, most of my videos are still images, so they're "only" a couple hundred MBs...

Off Topic-ish EDIT: Hey, that reminds me - I haven't been uploading more looped songs because I don't know what CGs I should be using as background images, especially with the differently-used music in Realta Nua. I've been considering making a thread asking for help with deciding on what CGs to use for each song, but I don't really know where on Beast's Lair I should make such a thread...
    Last edited by NM64; April 1st, 2014 at 01:13 AM.

Hahaha yeah you're right lol, don't know how I missed it I'm usually paranoid about that kind of thing (used to do encodes for people and anime sites, among other things). I can see a sliver but only rarely, guess my desktop's screen needs some recalibrating or replacing (it's an old HDTV) the other looks much better when I view it on my laptop (much higher contrast ratio with LED).
    I have heard back from a friend who has both the Vita (as well as the Vita TV) and the game (I only bothered asking since he said he was coming to town for a convention) but the convention got canceled so he's not coming (and he's on on the other side of the country) though now I think on it he imported it as well as everything he'd need to use it (idk if I'd need a adapter, but I doubt I would Japan just uses a slightly different form of NTSC, and iirc the only thing I'd need to do is adjust the brightness or contrast I can't remember which it's been ages).
    Last edited by phazer11; April 1st, 2014 at 01:31 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I updated my video card driver and everything works fine now, so i guess it's not just a dumb suggestion.

I updated my video card driver and everything works fine now, so i guess it's not just a dumb suggestion.
    It's a dumb suggestion when everything worked fine 15 hours ago and still does, and I haven't updated anything.

Automatic windows update is also disabled, and AMD Catalyst drivers do not have an auto-update function.

Remember, just because something changed after you did something does not mean that your action is what actually caused it to change. As I have not changed anything, I essentially was the control in the experiment and yet things were also fixed for me. Therefore it can only be said that updating the graphics drivers did nothing to fix the issue.

DISCLAIMER: Yes I realize that trolls get off on this kind of thing, but I'm not flustered or frustrated. In fact I'm almost having a bit of fun seeing how they'll respond to pure scientific logic.
    Last edited by NM64; April 1st, 2014 at 04:08 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    It's not very good science if there's only one control and it's extremely biased/arrogant.

What if I just said that I'M the control of people who updated their graphics driver vs. doing something else. Just as "scientific" as your "logic."

What if I just said that I'M the control of people who updated their graphics driver vs. doing something else.
    Insane troll logic hoooooo!

That's not even how a scientific control works, it requires minimizing variables. Neither updating drivers nor doing something else can be considered a control since both are cases of doing something to influence user-controlled variables.

In order to be a proper scientific control, you must not change any of the user-controllable variables so as to isolate a single independent variable, which in this case is the website/server itself. Since the website was fixed without me changing anything on the user-side, we can only conclude that the fix was website/server-side since that was the independent variable that was isolated.
    Last edited by NM64; April 1st, 2014 at 07:04 PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    cool words

The Adventurer The seeking seer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo Maniac 64 View Post
    Insane troll logic hoooooo!

That's not even how a scientific control works, it requires minimizing variables. Neither updating drivers nor doing something else can be considered a control since both are cases of doing something to influence user-controlled variables.

In order to be a proper scientific control, you must not change any of the user-controllable variables so as to isolate a single independent variable, which in this case is the website/server itself. Since the website was fixed without me changing anything on the user-side, we can only conclude that the fix was website/server-side since that was the independent variable that was isolated.

Nice one!
    There were lots of weird stuffs on the link you just posted hehe...

So, just for information, I finished reading Heaven's Feel completely with the latest patch... And found no bug that would need to be fixed.
    Personal preferences aside, this route truly is perfectly rendered. Congratz!

There is just one thing I would like to check, if that is fine:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Invisible.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	10298
    It says "her invisible sword lunges etc.", but as Alter her sword is kindaaaa... visible.
    So, would it be possible for someone to check the translation of this small sentence? Thanks!
    Last edited by Sarn; April 3rd, 2014 at 06:55 PM.

Yeah I've noticed that for a while, I'll check.

Edit: yeah that's apparently wrong.
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; April 3rd, 2014 at 07:11 PM.
    Memorable quotes