Page 92 of 615 FirstFirst ... 428287909192939497102142192592 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
    Your words match your avatar so very well.
    That's how I am.

Seriously, if you've noticed, most of my posts are because there's something I don't like that I'm trying to call attention to and trying to fix, or at least trying to convince other people that such thing should be done differently.

Giving out praise and stuff just... well, I'm not against it, I just don't see it being worth it to get myself involved in something just for that reason. Maybe if I was capable of just "dropping in", making a single post, and then just leaving and ignoring the thread; however I am just not interested in doing things like the typical "one-off comment".

Perhaps it's related to my real-life distaste for small-talk?
    Last edited by NM64; May 5th, 2014 at 03:49 PM.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    She's blushing though. What does the blushing represent?

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    Getting the vapors.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    That he doesn't mean anything he says.

Actually there's another character sprite that shows Rin blushing much more noticeably. By comparison the sprite I'm using hardly looks like that, and therefore it could be argued that it's more of a visual cue of some underlying timidness.

Also the character sprite I'm using actually doesn't exist - it's a combination of two other ones.
    Last edited by NM64; May 6th, 2014 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    Discussion of piracy is against the rules of BL, I'm sorry, you're on your own with finding it (*whisper*it shouldn't be hard*whisper*)

In any case, new release:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!10B3TIQT!BkYI1w...4Y3kOHi9UwLRO0

-fixed errors that Lochas posted
    -fixed issue with choices on first day
    -changed the patch setup so that the H-mod is no longer required for the game to run

Note: Waku Waku, I did make that change with Nine Bullet Revolver, but stupidly forgot to pack it with this release so it isn't in this one, but it will be in the next release
    I kept getting stuck at 93%, is something wrong with the file or the host maybe?
    Last edited by GenT; May 8th, 2014 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenT View Post
    I kept getting stuck at 93%, is something wrong with the file or the host maybe?
    I downloaded it just fine, though like I said it took me like 40 some minutes...

I had tried redownload it 5-6 times and still stucked at 93%, could somebody please kindly upload it to another host? Thanks in advance..
    Last edited by GenT; May 9th, 2014 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenT View Post
    I had tried redownload it 5-6 times and still stucked at 93%, could somebody please kindly upload it to another host? Thanks in advance..
    Since nobody else will, here a mirror:
    *****************************folder/7yv4v260gpk6d

Note that I separated the patches (and even the 3 individual OP patches) into their own individual downloads so that a user doesn't have to download the entire 700+ MB file if all they wanted was, say, the translation patch (which itself is only 98MB)

Are you ever going to let that go? I prefer having everything in a single file. Why the fuck would I want to download 16 files when I could just download it once and have it all? I mean who's only going to DL one route's worth of patches when you can have all three? Not to mention I'm trying to make it user friendly. Just because YOU understand how these patches work doesn't mean they do. A lot of people just got FSN on torrent and have no idea how to patch it at all, so I packed everything together and gave instructions on how to patch it. Who cares if it takes 40 minutes, THAT isn't the long all things considered. Just go an play a video game or something while you wait, it's what I'd do. Should I separate the Op patches from the TL patches, sure and I will next time, but keep in mind when I packed this originally I wasn't expecting to become THE FUCKING HEAD OF THIS PROJECT. I was just trying to hold people over until Waku Waku finished his, but no, he gave it to me. Not complaining, but do understand I included the OP patches because they were intended to be an extra rather than their own thing, and it was in what was originally a placeholder project.

I also haven't mirrored it yet because I've been busy, if I listed the shit I have to do to you, you'd probably faint, not to mention finding a site that will support a file that large is not easy since most limit you to 200mb. I was going to see if Google Drive allows for that much space.

P.S> I know you self title yourself a "kuutsundere" but can I get a little less "tsun" please?
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Whoa now.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    Whoa now.
    No I agree, I want a more dere Nintendo Manic as well, he'd be kawaii.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I do think the OP patch should be optional.

I do think the OP patch should be optional.
    I agreed with that.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    Are you ever going to let that go? I prefer having everything in a single file. Why the fuck would I want to download 16 files when I could just download it once and have it all? I mean who's only going to DL one route's worth of patches when you can have all three? Not to mention I'm trying to make it user friendly. Just because YOU understand how these patches work doesn't mean they do. A lot of people just got FSN on torrent and have no idea how to patch it at all, so I packed everything together and gave instructions on how to patch it. Who cares if it takes 40 minutes, THAT isn't the long all things considered. Just go an play a video game or something while you wait, it's what I'd do. Should I separate the Op patches from the TL patches, sure and I will next time, but keep in mind when I packed this originally I wasn't expecting to become THE FUCKING HEAD OF THIS PROJECT. I was just trying to hold people over until Waku Waku finished his, but no, he gave it to me. Not complaining, but do understand I included the OP patches because they were intended to be an extra rather than their own thing, and it was in what was originally a placeholder project.

I also haven't mirrored it yet because I've been busy, if I listed the shit I have to do to you, you'd probably faint, not to mention finding a site that will support a file that large is not easy since most limit you to 200mb. I was going to see if Google Drive allows for that much space.

P.S> I know you self title yourself a "kuutsundere" but can I get a little less "tsun" please?
    Because even if the specialty ramen is fucking delicious and totally worth the extra preparation time, sometimes all I really want is some fucking miso so I can cry into my bowl for 15 mins before going back to have my soul crush by the uncaring corporate machine.

It's the little things.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    You know, you grown men could have asked him politely.

Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
    You know, you grown men could have asked him politely.
    I don't want a person with the classic stupid face telling me what grown men could or could not do.

Blog Entries
    I'm not a grown man, I'm an overgrown manchild.

I've looked 15 for the past 6 years.

Blog Entries
    And you'll look 15 until the day you die (of dehydration later this month).