Page 9 of 615 FirstFirst ... 47891011141959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Blog Entries
    I don't think it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I don't think it worked.
    Apparently not, but then again, you never gave me a yes or no answer. *sits there with hope*
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; October 20th, 2013 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    *starts Jedi mind trick, waves hand* You are here to help me translate the lines I have posted.
    I'm sorry, but I don't have time for immature kid stories like F/SN anymore. I'm usually busy reading more insightful and deep books these days.

Blog Entries
    Lewd.

You're still young; you wouldn't understand yet.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Pai
    Your jpg files are low resolution. I can't read these by low resolution fonts.
    Miss Jarman said viciously: 'You must reallywant your money.'
    'No.' Harvey shook his head wearily. 'It's not that, honey. He wants to be Caneton. And nobody ever beat Caneton. Yet.'
    I said quickly: 'Bring the car through in fifteen minutes. Unless you hear shooting. Then you can decide for yourself.'
    I walked away down the bank to the right, looking for the entrance to the communication trench. I found it and turned in.
    -----
     ミス・ジャーマンが悪意に満ちた声で言った。「お金のためならどんなことでもするのね」
    「ちがう」 ハーヴェイが疲れたように首をふった。「そうじゃあないんだよ。カントンでありたいのさ。敗れ ることを知らないカントンなんだ。今まではね」
     私は口をはさんだ。「十五分たったら車をもってきてくれ。銃声を聞かなければだ。銃声が聞こえたら、自分 で判断しろ」
     私は土手に沿って右へ歩きながら塹壕への入口を探した。見つけて中に入った。

You're just too old and your eyes are going bad.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Pai
    I'm just expected your post will be kind of "you are too old" (^^;. Anyway some Hiraganas are OK but Kanjis are not OK to read. It is not related my eye's age (^^;;. Because I used Windows loupe with 300%.
    'No.' Harvey shook his head wearily. 'It's not that, honey. He wants to be Caneton. And nobody ever beat Caneton. Yet.'
    I said quickly: 'Bring the car through in fifteen minutes. Unless you hear shooting. Then you can decide for yourself.'
    I walked away down the bank to the right, looking for the entrance to the communication trench. I found it and turned in.
    -----

Ok, since I shamefully revelaed that I was working on H-alt scenes, there's no need to hide it anymore. I have a nitpick with the first one. Here it is:

Spoiler

Why not just break the contract? That makes more sense. If they break the contract, Shirou could just re-contract with Saber before she disappears and then you have a pass that works completely. Doing it this way would of course be waaaay less dangerous than the H-alt and way less awkward than the H-version. So why the fuck didn't they just do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ossan99 View Post
    @Pai
    I'm just expected your post will be kind of "you are too old" (^^;. Anyway some Hiraganas are OK but Kanjis are not OK to read. It is not related my eye's age (^^;;. Because I used Windows loupe with 300%.
    Nah, it's definitely your age. I can read it perfectly fine.

Blog Entries
    Can't we jam all of RN into the Mahoyo engine to make it look prettier? *______*

Ok, just got things verified with all parties. On the next release, expect both of Fate's H-alt scenes to be translated.............this will also mean more voice work added into the H-version of Day 14 because a lot of the lines are exactly the same between the two version.

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    Ok, since I shamefully revelaed that I was working on H-alt scenes, there's no need to hide it anymore. I have a nitpick with the first one. Here it is:

Spoiler

Why not just break the contract? That makes more sense. If they break the contract, Shirou could just re-contract with Saber before she disappears and then you have a pass that works completely. Doing it this way would of course be waaaay less dangerous than the H-alt and way less awkward than the H-version. So why the fuck didn't they just do that?
    Because Shirou doesn't know the incantation. Plus, either way done, it's a bonding of flesh and soul. It makes a very big impression on Saber.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    Because Shirou doesn't know the incantation. Plus, either way done, it's a bonding of flesh and soul. It makes a very big impression on Saber.
    The H-version doesn't bug me as much as the H-alt, mainly because the H-alt version risks Shirou's life and possibly prevents him from reaching his full potential (unless the sheath can restore the circuits he lost, which they kinda hint near the end), which, if you read the Last Episode, is kind of implied he'll need. Not to mention the logic behind the whole ritual was clearly thought up at the last minute.

As for the incantation, Rin could teach it to Shirou, that would be quicker than the other two methods that were used. Of course I get that the experience in the ruins needs to have a big impact on Shirou and Saber's relationship, but didn't they find a way to make forming a contract have that impact for Rin's H-alt in UBW? Why not do it like that?

So yeah, not to big a fan of the first H-alt (I actually liked the Manga version more, because that had a little more emotional weight).

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    To be honest, aside all the cheesiness of the first H-scene, I found at least the part with Shirou and Saber finally getting it on at least bearable.

While I can't say the H-scenes are well written, I don't think they're unbearable. The only two that I find unbearable are Rin's in UBW (I so wish I had UBW's H-alt script because it looks so much better than the H-version), and Caren's in FHA. Sakura's are a little creepy as I recall (I've only read them once) but not to the point where I'm irritated that I'm reading it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Pai
    I think now you are joking me, you were uploaded kind of thumbnails only. I'll never angry because I'm not drunk at this moment (^^;.  
    -----

Quote Originally Posted by Ossan99 View Post
    @Pai
    I think now you are joking me, you were uploaded kind of thumbnails only
    Nope, 100% serious. Those are in full res and that's the resolution I usually read at.

Blog Entries
    Pai has x100 zooming ability and blur reduction pupils. Not many people could compete.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @Daiki
    Yes, no one win versus MIT's genius. If I had more good brain, I would learn at MIT of something good for Human being instead upload such poor resolution jpegs (^^;.
    -----