Page 581 of 615 FirstFirst ... 81481531571576579580581582583586591 ... LastLast
Results 11,601 to 11,620 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Hey everyone. This Christmas I wanted to kick back and read Fate again, but this time in the original Japanese. I was thinking I would use this patch but seems that will not work. While this patch really is amazing it unfortunately only supports English. Is there any way to read it with the extra stuff, but in Japanese?

Quote Originally Posted by XavierSylfaen View Post
    Hey everyone. This Christmas I wanted to kick back and read Fate again, but this time in the original Japanese. I was thinking I would use this patch but seems that will not work. While this patch really is amazing it unfortunately only supports English. Is there any way to read it with the extra stuff, but in Japanese?
    Figured it out. Just have to extract the patch data with kikiriki, delete the English scripts, then re-archive the data into the .xp3. H-scenes will not work in Japanese though because the original text for those scenes is not present in the base Realta Nua game.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XavierSylfaen View Post
    Just have to extract the patch data with kikiriki, delete the English scripts, then re-archive the data into the .xp3. H-scenes will not work in Japanese though because the original text for those scenes is not present in the base Realta Nua game.
    Why would you need this patch at all if you're reading in Japanese? What's wrong with RN PC as-is without any patches? (I mean, you already said the H-scenes don't work via the script-removal method anyway)
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Note removing all the scripts would also make none of the other changes really work, since they all kinda are tied to the scripts, you know. You're basically just playing base RN PC as-is anyway at that point.

- - - Updated - - -

That said, the other changes are what, the option to use the Vita remixes of the soundtrack (meh) and the extra Vita opening videos added (just look them up on YouTube, they don't affect the game at all)?

So I'm new to the whole VN thing and wanted to try Fate/Stay Night, and was directed by a friend to this forum thread. I tried downloading the game and followed all the instructions of the "readme" file, but I don't know how to launch/actually play the game. Did I do something wrong? Do I need to get more files elsewhere? I didn't see an .exe or launcher anywhere in the file list that I downloaded. Thank you in advance and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Blog Entries
    This is solely a patch for an existing copy of the game. There may be someone who can help you obtain a legal copy (although I understand there are some unfortunate difficulties with its availability for purchase). We do not discuss piracy here.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

It was my impression that you cannot even get PC Realta Nua legally anymore, meaning you have to go the "yar-har-fiddle-dee-dee" route unless you want to get the older 2004 (non-Realta Nua) version on a disc.

Alternatively, if you're patient, you can hold out and wait for the elusive "merge project" which will be distributed via those same "yar-har-fiddle-dee-dee" methods as an "all-in-one" package that includes the VN as well.
    Last edited by NM64; December 30th, 2017 at 08:38 PM.

Is there any progress shown making the game into HD? Also, will it take a great amount of work and a long time to do so instead of just changing the aspect ratio without stretching anything?

Blog Entries
    It's pretty much done, but there's a lot of leftover stuff to do. Not anytime soon since I'm busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Not anytime soon
    I kind of would just like a bit of clarification on whether "not anytime soon" means "not the next couple months" or "not in 2018" - are we talking melonDS or Elon Musk timeframes here with regards to the use of the word "soon"?

Blog Entries
    Soon™

I might have some time in fall to get a proper release since I should finish school by then. It worked for FHA so I guess it could work here.

Hello.

Can I use this patch and still play with the japanese language? (japanese text).

I was interested in using this patch just to add the Vita OST and see the removed adult scenes.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle pandacmh's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Is there a way to convert vanilla FSN patches to the Realta Nua edition? I'm trying to find out how to get the Chinese patch into Realta Nua version of the game but I have no idea how

Blog Entries
    @yoyoa - currently there's no such way, sorry.
    @pandacmh - no, but there's a Chinese patch for rn (currently at alpha stage) by hintay and his team, go check it out: https://blog.kugeek.com/fate-stay-ni...-zh-patch.html

Blog Entries
    Sorry for the double post but I really wanted to share my progress on the wide screen mode:
    https://streamable.com/pqhr7

I said this before, but what I did for wide screen mode was upscale the background and leave the sprites untouched. This is what I assume they did in the mobile version.
    I noticed they also added tags for background position so it be cropped correctly (i.e. show the important parts), and also a background scroll tags (so you can see the whole background, even if not at the same time). I've added support for those as well - you can notice an instance of the background scrolling in the video.
    Copying the tags from the mobile scripts to the pc scripts is a pain, but it makes the experience so much richer, that I'm actually focusing on the wide screen mode now (was just experimental before).
    Hope I'll be able to share it with you all in the far future.

Wow this looks beautiful.

I've been delaying playing the VN for a long time, I'm reading through Tsukihime right now and I had planned to play Stay Night when I was finished with it. But it seems I'll wait till you release this because it looks awesome.
    The transitions were really smooth and the font and CG were crisp and beautiful.

Thank you Quibi!

Blog Entries
    I'll still keep waiting for that ultimate, final final version, however long it takes!

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Hi, I am new to Fate RN as I just took up this series a few weeks ago. Just one question: When I finish day 3 the opening plays but has no music and sound. When I access the Movie menu all other openings also have no sound. I've reinstalled RN for a few times and followed the latest installation guide from reddit but still it didn't work. Are the ops originally had no sound or I did something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by PNZE View Post
    Are the ops originally had no sound or I did something wrong?
    I just realized that nobody ever answered your question - you did something wrong as the OPs do in fact have sound.
    Last edited by NM64; April 9th, 2018 at 08:15 PM.

I was just wondering if there were any plans to release a patch that's similar to the current realta nua patch but also supports japanese text?