Page 575 of 615 FirstFirst ... 75475525565570573574575576577580585 ... LastLast
Results 11,481 to 11,500 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

That's what all The Dead around here are for. To gather replacement blood[, sweat, and tears].

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    funny thing happened

i managed to load a HF safe, the one in basement with zouken, in ubw, but the text turns japanese

maybe a bug?
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

everytime i try to run saber route show this error, other routes start fine; so, somebody knows how to fix? ty beforehand.
    http://imgur.com/a/ovvtU

Blog Entries
    It seems like you didn't install the game properly... did you follow the instructions?
    Print screen your game folder and save folder plz.

And... I just finished day 9. That was fucking long. Though some of my favorite scenes are there so it was fun
    Onto the next day...

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    It seems like you didn't install the game properly... did you follow the instructions?
    Print screen your game folder and save folder plz.

And... I just finished day 9. That was fucking long. Though some of my favorite scenes are there so it was fun
    Onto the next day...
    Well.. It wasnt really an installation.., only unrar folder, deleted the setup a long ago, anyway, here it is.
    http://imgur.com/a/hxMHG

Blog Entries
    I meant install the patch, not the game, sorry :P
    It looks fine to me though... Can you upload the "krkr.console.log" file?

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    I meant install the patch, not the game, sorry :P
    It looks fine to me though... Can you upload the "krkr.console.log" file?
    sure thing : ******************#!PoQmHajQ!NIRErNBTx...tKaukIQ0FZlb8I

Blog Entries
    Hmm... that log wasn't very informative actually. Try the following:
    Rename the save folder (so the game will create a new one). If it works it means maybe a corrupted save might have caused it.
    Otherwise, try re-downloading the patch and apply again.

deleted the save folder and re-download the patch, overwrite everything, and still the same =/ , well... before the other routes starts fine, only the saber route who gives this error.

Blog Entries
    I guess you should reinstall the route then (or in your case, unrar again).
    There's really no reason for a specific route to crash on startup.

tried too, no lucky ,well it happens sometimes, it worked before; no luck this time, thanks for the help anyway dood =)

JP Friend Code
    Quibi, what is it you're working on again? I thought this was finished ages ago.

Blog Entries
    @Yamato - this is actually frustrating. Maybe try to change your locale to Japanese?

@Renari - after the last person asked I made a list so I won't forget. I hope I didn't miss anything:
    Spoiler:

• Merging all 3 routes, each route is unlockable after finishing the previous (like with the classic release).
    • Merging Jack and Koto scripts - this means adding two new switches:
      • A "mature" switch that will toggle mature content (not sexual - that's the "h-scenes" switch).
      • A "textual content" switch that will toggle between the classic text, the RN text, and a "mixed" version which sometimes uses the classic and sometimes the RN. The RN edits are mostly minor rephrases, some redundant lines removal etc. The most important changes are in the "mature" and "h-scenes" switches.

• A lot of typo/missing tags fixes which I encountered while merging.
    • Better typography
      • Using curly quotes and ellipses.
      • Using special tags to align text to the center/right/exactly where it was intended (the Japanese version used spaces to do that - that was problematic in English since the font is variable-width, as opposed to Japanese's fixed-width. It also caused problems in high res where the spaces count should be larger - the special tags take care of it all).
      • Ability to use a custom font - font is no longer prerendered.

• HD graphics from the mobile game
      • Since the game menu is not high res, I made it support the high resolution while replacing most text-images (like the status and weapons screens) with templates upon which the text is being dynamically rendered. I posted some screenshots a while back - it basically looks the same but scales with resolution, and also looks nicer imho.
      • (optional) - use the mobile message window (+line/page breaks) instead of the original.

• Screen title changes according to the route you're currently in.
    • Language switch - you can toggle the game's language to Japanese (and probably more languages to come) in while playing. I think is mostly helpful for people who wants to learn Japanese.
    • New game engine - KirikiriZ - performs faster.
    • (optional) - PS2 prologue menu.
    • (optional) - a relationship menu where you can see the amount of affection points you have for each heroine - I just ported it from the old Chinese version of the game since it's cute, but it'll be a completely optional patch.
    • (experimental) - a wide aspect-ratio mode - probably not in the next release.
    • (experimental) resizeable window.

JP Friend Code
    The first half of that list I've heard people talk about but.
    New game engine - KirikiriZ - performs faster.
    So you're recreating everything from scratch just using the exported xp3 data? Holy shit that must be taking an eternity.

Blog Entries
    Actually that's just a different exe, also optional. Really one of the smallest of changes.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Another thing your list doesn't mention - it's a portable application, is it not? That is, any save and configuration data is written to the program directory.

This means someone could run it off of a USB flash drive and makes distributing the VN *much* easier and cleaner (so we don't have wacky issues like what Yamato is getting) - just copy/extract, double-click the EXE, and everything should "just work".
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Blog Entries
    You're right. It's actually configurable like HA, so if you want to have your save files somewhere in the cloud that's also possible.

My save files are already in the cloud. Your save folder location doesn't have to be configurable just to pull off something that simple, because your Documents folder location is already configurable.

Blog Entries
    Why stop there. You could also use a user-space virtual file system that automatically backs up your data in the cloud.

Can anyone give me a little help, I just got the Fate and it says the version I downloaded has "Realta nua v2.0" shoul I bother downloading this one? Is this a newer version?