Page 500 of 615 FirstFirst ... 400450490495498499500501502505510550600 ... LastLast
Results 9,981 to 10,000 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Yeah I'm with the others. It's like thinking "Man I hate this line of dialogue, I wish I could remove it" The answer to if you want to remove a song from a scene is become a modder. As for lowering the BGM, sadly there's no shortcut to do it, however there IS a shortcut into the options, and that is the c button, so you will have to deal with the immersion breaker of the config menu.

Now I'm curous, what song are you wanting to mute (is it an H scene song)?
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Blog Entries
    How can you break immersion from an H scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Blog Entries
    I tried restarting the computer but the same errors keep popping up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    Yeah I'm with the others. It's like thinking "Man I hate this line of dialogue, I wish I could remove it" The answer to if you want to remove a song from a scene is become a modder. As for lowering the BGM, sadly there's no shortcut to do it, however there IS a shortcut into the options, and that is the c button, so you will have to deal with the immersion breaker of the config menu.
    Well I do have experience with unpacking the .xp3 files. Would simply deleting said music file and repacking it work? Worried that it would cause errors because it can't locate the music file.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    Now I'm curous, what song are you wanting to mute (is it an H scene song)?
    Nope, its the "happy" song during Shirou's monologue at the end of Fate.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Thedoctor's Avatar
    So you can't endure a minute or 2 of a song that doesn't repeatedly show up?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanfoo View Post
    Well I do have experience with unpacking the .xp3 files. Would simply deleting said music file and repacking it work? Worried that it would cause errors because it can't locate the music file.
    Deleting it would be likely to crash the game but if you replace the file with "empty" file with the same name it should work (the game will find the file and use it but nothing will happen since there is no sound to be played).
    But if you really want to do it you should rather go into the scene file and delete the line responsible for playing the song, in this case if the song you are speaking of is this one ->
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JFF411gCBY
    Then you need to edit file:
    セイバーエピローグ.ks
    by finding and removing the line:
    @play storage=bgm60.ogg

Of course do the backup of every file you want to tamper with before doing anything with it, it will save you time if something goes wrong.

Still... Even if I do understand why a happy song at that moment can be unpleasant to hear I also think that there is meaning for it being played there. Especially since the very next scene that will go back to stabbing you in the heart will feel that much more painful because of the contrast.
    Last edited by Karharot; February 24th, 2015 at 06:05 AM.

I think Shirou's ability to keep living even after his loss is important, and I think the happy music is fitting since it shows that Shirou, while sad that she's gone, is happy to have known her for the time he did, and he's making sure the happiness of that doesn't outweigh the sadness. See if you don't establish this, then you get something like HF Normal, which was just depressing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Is Not Into Bondage View Post
    How can you break immersion from an H scene.
    I was guessing based on this guy saying he'd try to read them but wasn't sure if he could, and because the H scene music is hilarious.
    Memorable quotes

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Thedoctor's Avatar
    Did they change the H-scene music in realta nua couse all I remember is dripping water?

The h scenes aren't in Realta Nua, so they obviously wouldn't change the music. Most of the H alts feature the dripping water music somewhere.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Did they change the H-scene music in realta nua couse all I remember is dripping water?
    I love this music !

Quote Originally Posted by Milbunk View Post
    I tried restarting the computer but the same errors keep popping up.
    Hmm that's strange.
    Do DirectShow-based media players work? Using LAV? e.g. Media Player Classic Home Cinema

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karharot View Post
    if you replace the file with "empty" file with the same name it should work (the game will find the file and use it but nothing will happen since there is no sound to be played).
    It's not a "should" work, it will work. The audio is nothing more than plain old OGG Vorbis files with a secondary file that mearly contains a bit of looping information.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo Maniac 64 View Post
    It's not a "should" work, it will work. The audio is nothing more than plain old OGG Vorbis files with a secondary file that mearly contains a bit of looping information.
    Some games are troublesome and verify file sizes. I doubted it would be the case with F/SN but since I never attempted to remove anything from it this way I wasn't 100% sure.

It actually works even if you remove it and don't replace it with anything.

Appreciate it Kar.

Hi, i recently purchased FSN and need help installing the realta nua patch. This is my first visual novel, so any help is appreciated. I have already installed the mirror moon english translation, but have no idea how to do the english voice patch. Please Help!!!!

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharsin View Post
    Hi, i recently purchased FSN
    This patch is for the version that you literally cannot buy no matter what (outside of owning a DeLorean).
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

I purchased a first press edition. Is there a voice patch for that?

Blog Entries
    Mirror Moon's installer includes a voice patch for that version of the game. You have to have a copy of Realta Nua for the PS2 for it to rip them from, though.

Is there any other way? Also, are the H-scenes still included? Appreciate the tips guys, thanks.