Page 496 of 615 FirstFirst ... 396446486491494495496497498501506546596 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,920 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

The window doesn't show the japanese text, but it is on the log file.
    The error says that "krmovie.dll / krflash.dll" is required to play the videos, but they cannot be read.

Blog Entries
    I think we can get USW to record with the quality we want. No reason to set a low bar.

Hey, Jack, when you say "not compatible with Windows XP", you only mean the new OP patch, right ?

Because Realta Nua PC works perfectly fine on XP SP2 with the current patch and it would be pretty weird if your new patch didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by SurferDude View Post
    Hey, Jack, when you say "not compatible with Windows XP", you only mean the new OP patch, right ?

Because Realta Nua PC works perfectly fine on XP SP2 with the current patch and it would be pretty weird if your new patch didn't work.
    No issues with the OPs in the current release? I'll send you something to test.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    No issues with the OPs in the current release? I'll send you something to test.
    What I meant was that everything besides the OP patch works fine on XP in the current release.
    I wouldn't know about the OP patch, old or new, as I'm not using it.
    Sorry about the confusion I caused.

Quote Originally Posted by SurferDude View Post
    What I meant was that everything besides the OP patch works fine on XP in the current release.
    I wouldn't know about the OP patch, old or new, as I'm not using it.
    Sorry about the confusion I caused.
    Test both then and let's see.
    Memorable quotes

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Test both then and let's see.
    I would be glad to help out, but the thing is, I don't even have the current OP patch anymore, I deleted it soon after downloading the rar and I made a custom OP patch based on it using the 2004 Fate OP files.
    One reason for this is because I don't have any video codecs installed on my system (I use MPlayer for Windows, so no need for codecs).

And as for the new OP patch, well, you uploaded it to MEGA and as I mentioned before, MEGA doesn't work for me. Sorry.

Current release in Google Drive form: https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0BwBwx...xport=download

I'll upload the beta into Google Drive form.
    Memorable quotes

Jack, I tested the new OP patch on my XP 32bit SP2 and I got the same errors as Nintendo Maniac in post #9973.
    I'd just like to mention that the errors crashed my game during normal play, at the end of the Prologue, but did not crash it when I tried viewing the movies in the Gallery.

I'm not going to test the current OP patch because that would require installing video codecs and I do not wish to do that.

Good find, hey NM, try from the gallery and see if it works.
    Memorable quotes

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I agree, TIGER MODE is the way the game was always meant to be played; it's a pity it took them so many release iterations over so many systems to figure that out.
    Tiger text window, 100% opacity. The way the game was meant to be played.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Good find, hey NM, try from the gallery and see if it works.
    I did; you still get the according errors in the exact same way. The difference is that it doesn't crash the program; in particular you can still exit the Movie menu and still do stuff.
    Last edited by NM64; February 6th, 2015 at 03:52 AM.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Führer of the Hentaiverse SkitZoFrenic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Tiger text window, 100% opacity. The way the game was meant to be played.
    What is Tiger Mode exactly? This just meant to be a joke...or, is this actually a real thing?

Team Best-Girl Complete!

Fun Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    I think Skit is an Unlimited Saber Image Works.
    Quote Originally Posted by metabee View Post
    ^ This.
    Already said he needs a reward.

Then they pulled down my pants for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by mirakura View Post
    >...awww yeah.
    This should be your catchphrase, or something, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    It's okay. We're all gentlemanly perverts here.

Blog Entries
    I think it's just got a tiger themed textbox or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Yeah, if you want to put it simply.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Is Not Into Bondage View Post
    I think it's just got a tiger themed textbox or something.
    It's a 100% opaque tiger themed textbox used in conjunction with the tiger themed pillar boxing you can choose when you set the game to 4:3 ratio, rendering the better part of half your screen dominated by tiger print at any given time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo Maniac 64 View Post
    I did; you still get the according errors in the exact same way. The difference is that it doesn't crash the program; in particular you can still exit the Movie menu and still do stuff.
    Yeah, that's what I meant.

Oh, yeah that's actually completely normal. When you get Eacessviolations in the movie menu, you're still able to recover most of the game, though some functionality seems to be lost, for example, you don't get a "are you sure" prompt when exiting the game, it just exits.
    Memorable quotes

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Basically the first thing I did upon discovering the options menu.

BRB, gonna do that on mine.
    Memorable quotes