Page 501 of 615 FirstFirst ... 401451491496499500501502503506511551601 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,020 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharsin View Post
    Is there any other way?
    Not unless you count piracy, but if you're going to pirate the PS2 version of Realta Nua just to get the voices on the old version of the game you bought, then you might as well pirate the new version of the game this topic is about.

And either way you'll have H-scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharsin View Post
    Is there any other way? Also, are the H-scenes still included? Appreciate the tips guys, thanks.

No, there is no other way. And yes, all that voice patch does is add voices without changing anything. And it's PART of mirror moon's translation patch and is an option that should be checked WHILE installing the English patch.

This topic here is for a separate English patch for a completely different version of Fate/stay night which already has voices included in it from the start and needs no voice patch though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    the H scene music is hilarious.
    What's hilarious about it? Seems like a strange word to use to describe it imo. :-/

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Blog Entries
    So I tried to uninstall and then re-install the game and the save data folder with fresh everything in a new directory, but the op videos still don't want to work.

Do other media players that use LAV Filters work?

February passed and still no new patch.
    Jack, I am disappoint.

JP Friend Code
    Pingu
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferDude View Post
    February passed and still no new patch.
    Jack, I am disappoint.
    I too enjoy whining.

February has not passed. At least whine in a correct way.

Blog Entries
    Jack is busy with college... and with me bugging him about a lot of stuff for the merge project and our next soon to be officially announced project.

I don't post much but I've done a lot of work for the project recently, since I have time before nidaime starts.

Granted most of what I've been working on is only relevant for the merge but it's pretty cool stuff :P

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and about the op patch. CO2 I've been told you took care of the varying resolutions issue. NM64 have you gotten a chance to test it?

To provide an example. I read Surfer's comment and went to go create an announcement video for the release, then immediately got derailed by a book crisis that took longer to solve than it should have.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    our next soon to be officially announced project.
    This wouldn't happen to be the thing I've been providing support on, would it?

CO2 I've been told you took care of the varying resolutions issue. NM64 have you gotten a chance to test it?
    I've tested several OP patches, and I don't know which issue is the one you describe as "varying resolutions", so I have no idea if I've tested it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    a book crisis
    Uhh, may I ask what this means in more detail?

(and no, a crisis involving at least one book does not count as "more detail")
    Last edited by NM64; March 2nd, 2015 at 06:06 PM.
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Blog Entries
    I meant to test the OP patch in various resolutions in window/fullscreen.
    (yeah my phrasing was kinda lame)

Well just to be safe it may be wise to send me the latest version of it anyway, since I believe the XP testing versions did not incorperate these fixes.

Blog Entries
    Quick question guys -
    I was thinking about the movies playing during the game. Since we use the Vita and PS2 openings which have 1080p and 720p resolution respectively, I was thinking of making the movie play in full screen regardless if you're playing the game window or full screen.
    I for one play window, but I think it's a bit ridiculous to play a 1080p movie with a window occupying the whole screen, instead of a full screen. 720p is ok, but I still think playing HD movies in full screen would have better immersion.
    I also think those changes should be applied to the widescreen movies in the movie menu (orignal op themes from the 2004 release will stay the same).

What do you say?

I also think those changes should be applied to the widescreen movies in the movie menu (orignal op themes from the 2004 release will stay the same).
    Don't really agree with this one. In game, a new player won't know when it's coming, but if you're in the music menu you can choose to go fullscreen before pressing play.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Blog Entries
    Yes, it's just a matter of comfort. I actually think it's redundant to play the widescreen movies in window mode at all, but I'm okay with leaving the movie menu as is.

I think it's a bit ridiculous to play a 1080p movie with a window occupying the whole screen, instead of a full screen.
    ...you've heard of 1440p monitors, right?
    Last edited by NM64; March 3rd, 2015 at 09:14 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    JP Friend Code
    I for one play window, but I think it's a bit ridiculous to play a 1080p movie with a window occupying the whole screen, instead of a full screen. 720p is ok, but I still think playing HD movies in full screen would have better immersion.
    This sounds like you are presuming a 1080p monitor is the standard, even though 2560x1440 or similar resolutions have been around for years and 4K monitors are dropping rapidly in price. People might be ok (or at least apathetic right now) about this sort of change, but I guarantee someone will complain about it in under five years, or possibly five days depending on how much NM64 cares about >HD resolution in principle. I don't see the point in making a change like this that will inevitably have to be undone due to the march of computer technology for people playing the game in windowed mode.

EDIT: Lol forget 5 days, NM64 responded before I even finished my post.

Blog Entries
    Somehow I should have seen this one coming :P
    Yeah, 1080p video in 1440p monitor is like 720p video in 1080p monitor. Either way I think fullscreen would be better.
    But I wanna hear what you guys have to say. By no means I want to enforce it on anyone, but I think even if you play window mode (like me) watching movies in full screen, regardless of the monitor size and resolution, would make the experience better, since it's either to immerse in full screen (when the videos are HD ofc).

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    JP Friend Code
    I think that would be a mistake that you guys would 100% inevitably have to rollback at a later date, as monitor technology advances over time.

Sooner or later someone is going to try and play FSN on a monitor where 1080p is 25% or less of the screen and your logic is not going to hold at all.