Page 582 of 582 FirstFirst ... 82482532572577580581582
Results 11,621 to 11,627 of 11627

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

So I'm new to the whole VN thing and wanted to try Fate/Stay Night, and was directed by a friend to this forum thread. I tried downloading the game and followed all the instructions of the "readme" file, but I don't know how to launch/actually play the game. Did I do something wrong? Do I need to get more files elsewhere? I didn't see an .exe or launcher anywhere in the file list that I downloaded. Thank you in advance and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Blog Entries
    This is solely a patch for an existing copy of the game. There may be someone who can help you obtain a legal copy (although I understand there are some unfortunate difficulties with its availability for purchase). We do not discuss piracy here.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Resident straight-male kuutsundere Nintendo Maniac 64's Avatar
    It was my impression that you cannot even get PC Realta Nua legally anymore, meaning you have to go the "yar-har-fiddle-dee-dee" route unless you want to get the older 2004 (non-Realta Nua) version on a disc.

Alternatively, if you're patient, you can hold out and wait for the elusive "merge project" which will be distributed via those same "yar-har-fiddle-dee-dee" methods as an "all-in-one" package that includes the VN as well.
    Last edited by Nintendo Maniac 64; December 30th, 2017 at 08:38 PM.
    Beast Lair's resident straight-male kuutsundere
    (because just "tsundere" makes people think of "Shana clones" *shivers*)

Fate/stay night-related extended music loops @ my YouTube channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nintendomaniac64

Is there any progress shown making the game into HD? Also, will it take a great amount of work and a long time to do so instead of just changing the aspect ratio without stretching anything?

It's pretty much done, but there's a lot of leftover stuff to do. Not anytime soon since I'm busy.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere Nintendo Maniac 64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Not anytime soon
    I kind of would just like a bit of clarification on whether "not anytime soon" means "not the next couple months" or "not in 2018" - are we talking melonDS or Elon Musk timeframes here with regards to the use of the word "soon"?
    Beast Lair's resident straight-male kuutsundere
    (because just "tsundere" makes people think of "Shana clones" *shivers*)

Fate/stay night-related extended music loops @ my YouTube channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nintendomaniac64

Soon™

I might have some time in fall to get a proper release since I should finish school by then. It worked for FHA so I guess it could work here.