Page 590 of 615 FirstFirst ... 90490540580585588589590591592595600 ... LastLast
Results 11,781 to 11,800 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

So as i pray... Unlimited Bug Works! Kariya's Avatar
    I did see that in the RN PSVITA Version, you can quit the text box, and it's really cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxK-6X9RrIk&t=2104s

It's possible to do this in any way in the PC Version?

Thanks!

So without following this thread actively it's kinda hard to know exactly what project is bring worked on atm, since the OP is about the actual TL insertion still, so can I just ask what this "ultimate patch" is supposed to be? A bunch of fixes, switches, and better quality images, etc? That's at least the vibe I'm getting, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Blog Entries
    Also to have one .exe for all three routes I think.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Blog Entries
    You will soon find out~

i hope

Resident straight-male kuutsundere NM64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    The replay gain is an engine thing so it wouldn't be possible to toggle at runtime. (default is track)
    Hey wait a minute, if track ReplayGain is enabled by default, then couldn't we just scan and apply ReplayGain metadata to all the .ogg song files in this upcoming beta and call it a day? (as I've previously mentioned, foobar2000 can do this in batch very easily and quickly and can even take advantage of multiple CPU threads) I mean, because it's just metadata and therefore the waveform is unaltered, they'll play back just fine without any difference in volume if ReplayGain actually isn't working or isn't supported.

Or is the concern that it might result in the voices being too loud by comparison, which then would require actual testing in order to determine what the default voice volume level should be set to in order to match the original non-ReplayGain music-voice balance?
    HELP WANTED - Contact me if you know the original source of this song:

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
    Deja vu~
    *waves hand* You saw nothing~.

Greetings BL, it's been a while.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, Quibi just last week went on a 3 month vacation. Prior to that he and I went back and forth like mad to spot as many remaining bugs or errors as we could. We caught quite a bit but unfortunately some bugs do linger.

As of now the project is in a releasable state however, so I wish to honor his desire to see a build put out while he's away. But before I release it to the public I kind of want to do a bit of beta testing from anyone who has the time to run through the entire VN. The reason I say this is because while majority of the bugs found are programming based, I did find some text errors too and thus if there's anything majorly wrong with the text I'd like to correct it first. So if there's anyone who's interested in trying to plow through the VN in a week I'll give them the current build with the intent to release it to the public next week.

Let me know if you're interested in testing it.

Also Nintendo Maniac, if you're up for it, I could really use someone with a bunch of different versions of Windows, because the OP patch seems to only work with Windows 10. I had 8.1 with the media pack Quibi coded it to work off of and it still failed to work until I upgraded to 10, but now only the patched OPs and not the base game OPs are working for me.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Also while I'm here I'd like to pay respects to some bugs we killed.

Produced by Type Moon

Saber, Illya, you might want to get that looked at

Nothing to see here

Shirou's pretend choking game is top teir

Just to make sure there's absolute clarity in your choices

Memorable quotes

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    Also Nintendo Maniac, if you're up for it, I could really use someone with a bunch of different versions of Windows
    As crazy as it sounds, I only have Windows versions that are Win7 and older, and I technically don't have anything running Windows 95 nor ME (I do have a friend that built a retro gaming pc that runs ME however).

...though I can still totally test out Win 8.1 quite easily since Microsoft makes disc images for it readily available right on their website (obviously it won't include activation, but Windows by default comes as a free trial for the first few days anyway).

Blog Entries
    Whoa, it's Jack! Nice to see you man! I was wondering if you'd ever come back! Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's been like 2 years or something since the last time you posted here!? :O

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Whoa, it's Jack! Nice to see you man! I was wondering if you'd ever come back! Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's been like 2 years or something since the last time you posted here!? :O
    Nice to see you again Roku. Sorry I've been gone so long. The longer I was gone the more difficult it was for me to come back TBH. I'm happy to see you again ^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo Maniac 64 View Post
    As crazy as it sounds, I only have Windows versions that are Win7 and older, and I technically don't have anything running Windows 95 nor ME (I do have a friend that built a retro gaming pc that runs ME however).

...though I can still totally test out Win 8.1 quite easily since Microsoft makes disc images for it readily available right on their website (obviously it won't include activation, but Windows by default comes as a free trial for the first few days anyway).
    Alright that sounds good. I'll try to get a build up to you as soon as-another bug with the censor switch is found mother fu-

I'll try to get something to you asap.
    Memorable quotes

Wow okay the "solution" to one problem breaks the other. A currently running bug is that the H decensors stop working if you switch out of HD mode to SD mode, even if you switch back to HD mode, BUT, doing so is the only way to get the uncensored violent images to properly load (they still only load in HD too). So basically it seems only one or the other can work at any given time in this game in the current build. I'll try some cheap workarounds since I really don't like releasing with this problem if I can avoid it.
    Memorable quotes

Contrary to popular belief, I'm not in a rush to get my hands on this, so don't push yourself.

Jack you've returned! I'm glad your back, wasnt sure if anything happened to ya.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wanted to look at some stuff in the VN, but for some reason I'm not able to launch it anymore. Can't remember if it's supposed to be the smaller or bigger .exe, but here's what pops up for both.

If the first is the correct one, then I'm guessing it's a file path issue or something, though why it's never been a problem before is beyond me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Oh Quibi, you're on? Quick if you have a second. What file controls the gallery? I've been trying to add a missing CG into the HF gallery but editing 桜ギャラリー is doing nothing. Even deleting it doesn't do anything, have you changed the file the game draws from for the gallery?

Edit: crap too late, I just got home too. RIP.
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; October 24th, 2018 at 09:35 PM.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Wanted to look at some stuff in the VN, but for some reason I'm not able to launch it anymore. Can't remember if it's supposed to be the smaller or bigger .exe, but here's what pops up for both.

If the first is the correct one, then I'm guessing it's a file path issue or something, though why it's never been a problem before is beyond me.
    The second image tells me you haven't run the crack on the torrent. Did you grab a fresh copy of the VN? The first error seems locale based.
    Memorable quotes

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    The second image tells me you haven't run the crack on the torrent. Did you grab a fresh copy of the VN?
    Nope. Only thing I remember changing since getting the digital download version in the first place is adding someone's completed save file since I didn't feel like ctrling through the entire VN again.

The first error seems locale based.
    Weird. Pretty sure I still have the east asian language pack installed, so dunno why locale would be messing up. Didn't need applocale or anything with the digital download version. Wonder if it's something screwy with a windows 10 update that I didn't pay much attention to.
    Last edited by Trubo; October 25th, 2018 at 04:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post

Remove the slash in "Fate/stay night[Realta Nua]" (for all 3 occurences).

E:\Type Moon\Fate -Stay Night Fate-Stay Night\Fate stay night[Realta Nua]\Fate stay night[Realta Nua] -Fate-\Fate stay night[Realta Nua] - Fate-.exe

​forward slashes in filenames is a big no-no due to how filepaths work in windows (thanks microsoft, going on 30 decades strong with this shit)
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.