Page 600 of 600 FirstFirst ... 100500550590595598599600
Results 11,981 to 11,994 of 11994

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo Maniac 64 View Post
    The newest patch i have for this beta merge project is from 2019-01-18 - is there by chance a newer version available?

As I mentioned previously, I'm thinking about possibly testing some of the OP video stuff later today, so I wanted to make sure I had the newest up-to-date build.
    I have yet to run through last night's batch of updates, will do so now.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Okay so at the moment I can't seem to change the resolution at all in this new iteration. All the options from the resolution menu are locked.

For the moment Nintendo Maniac, test with what I gave you, the resolution bugs will obviously be in play but test to see how many systems are compatible with playing the videos at all, if nothing else.
    Memorable quotes

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere Nintendo Maniac 64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    test to see how many systems are compatible
    Awww crap, that reminds me that just a week ago I nuked the Vista installation on a hard drive from an older laptop I got from a family friend back in November under the assumption that I really had no use for said Vista installation.

I do still have another Vista install on a different hard drive from another old laptop, but said laptop no longer boots so there's no guarantee that I'll be able to boot said hard drive on a different PC...

(also I actually have physical copies of the Vista OS installer disc, but I didn't want to have to deal with that if I didn't have to)
    Beast Lair's resident straight-male kuutsundere
    (because just "tsundere" makes people think of "Shana clones" *shivers*)

Fate/stay night-related extended music loops @ my YouTube channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nintendomaniac64

They should only be locked while playing a movie unless I screwed up somewhere.

My apologies it appears I forgot to default the allow window size change to true.

Edit: Oh I'm a big dummy.
    Last edited by Anonamous; Yesterday at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonamous View Post

My apologies it appears I forgot to default the allow window size change to true.

Well I haven't tested yet because a family friend called and ended up talking to me for the entire hour I had before dinner that I had originally planned to use for some OP video testing...

And siesta is hitting me pretty hard right now, so I'm not likely to start doing any tests for an hour or two either.

So in my attempts to comb through your changes, I was able to re-enable window size changing but in doing so the problem that all these changes were meant to fix also came back. Not sure if the variable I changed is the wrong one or if the bug isn't fixed.
    Memorable quotes

So in my attempts to comb through your changes, I was able to re-enable window size changing but in doing so the problem that all these changes were meant to fix also came back. Not sure if the variable I changed is the wrong one or if the bug isn't fixed.
    I went back. It turns out that window resizing itself doesn't cause a problem in movie playback so I'm only going to disable quality and aspect ratio changes during playback.

Didn't want to do an edit there. Should it be video to windowsize or windowsize to videosize?

Didn't want to do an edit there. Should it be video to windowsize or windowsize to videosize?
    Unfortunately I'm clueless on that.
    Memorable quotes

Unfortunately I'm clueless on that.
    Well the only thing I could get to work right is video to window size so I guess I'm doing that. It seems that when I try to set it to the size of the video it scales the window wrong so screw it lol.

Which also means back to locking out during video playback. No big deal though I got it right this time I think. I'm done for the night. Uploading and sending soon.
    Last edited by Anonamous; Yesterday at 10:54 PM.

Well the only thing I could get to work right is video to window size so I guess I'm doing that. It seems that when I try to set it to the size of the video it scales the window wrong so screw it lol.
    Well it could be awkward to use "window to video size" for the 1080p Vita Fate OP video on something like a 1600x900 display.

Uploading and sending soon.
    So would this then be the newest patch? It'd be great if someone (Jack?) could shoot me a PM with a link to that.

Well it could be awkward to use "window to video size" for the 1080p Vita Fate OP video on something like a 1600x900 display.

So would this then be the newest patch? It'd be great if someone (Jack?) could shoot me a PM with a link to that.
    It wouldn't be ackward when kag is in windowed mode.

I got you. It only has my fixes though.

It seems like luck is just not on my side today, because it turns out that I'm a derp and need to re-download the 1.8GB archive again >_>.

I got you. It only has my fixes though.
    Oh...well considering the fact that I need to re-download the archive again, then I guess I've got some time still for a more complete patch.

I know Jack said he's in no hurry for the higher quality OP stuff, but he never said he wasn't in a hurry to get the public release out seeing as he also said he wanted to release that soon, but then he didn't answer when I asked if his definition of soon meant "days" or "weeks", so I figured betting on "days" was safer.

It seems like luck is just not on my side today, because it turns out that I'm a derp and need to re-download the 1.8GB archive again >_>.

Oh...well considering the fact that I need to re-download the archive again, then I guess I've got some time still for a more complete patch.

I know Jack said he's in no hurry for the higher quality OP stuff, but he never said he wasn't in a hurry to get the public release out seeing as he also said he wanted to release that soon, but then he didn't answer when I asked if his definition of soon meant "days" or "weeks", so I figured betting on "days" was safer.

Well since Anon said he might be able to manage things for this week I'm willing to take the next week and see if anything is discovered or any breakthroughs are made.
    Memorable quotes