Page 101 of 615 FirstFirst ... 51919699100101102103106111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 12291

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Quote Originally Posted by IzNice View Post
    im on my laptop using Win 8.1 it's not like the op's are fundamental to the game but i seem to admire it since it was done by ufotable
    Now that is weird. I'm on Windows 8.1 so that can't be the problem.

My advice is to wait for the next release. It'll be soon and the OP patch will be revamped for it.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

ok then. anyways guys thanks for the help

Blog Entries
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2014-05-21 15.13.17.jpg 
Views:	662 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	10513

Hey, I'm planning on adding another button near BGM Volume Setting (like Test and Voices).
    I think of calling it "BGMs" or something (following "Voices" conventions).
    Anyway, anyone with some basic skills of image editing can provide me with such a button?
    Thanks

Edit:
    I'll probably need some more buttons, but before I write it down is anyone up to the task?
    I would be doing it myself if I had the original background and the font settings and such, but otherwise I'll probably suck.
    Last edited by Quibi; May 21st, 2014 at 11:50 AM.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't have the font or whatever but you probably want to call it BGM and not BGMs.

JP Friend Code
    I can make the buttons. Here's a BGM one.

I also redid the Voices button since I forgot to make the text italic last time.
    Last edited by Waku Waku; May 21st, 2014 at 03:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    Nice!
    I also need the same kind of buttons for choosing the original vs the vita BGM.
    I thinking something along "Original" and "Vita", but if you have better naming go for it.

Anyway things are looking good, and I have poll for you guys :3
    How would you like the BGM to appear in the music menu? The way I see it there are two main options:
    1) Every BGM would appear twice. For example: "Into the Night" and "Into The Night(vita)".
    2) Only the selected BGM would appear (according to your config).

What do you think would be best? Do you have any alternatives?

Quote Originally Posted by Quibi View Post
    Nice!
    I also need the same kind of buttons for choosing the original vs the vita BGM.
    I thinking something along "Original" and "Vita", but if you have better naming go for it.

Anyway things are looking good, and I have poll for you guys :3
    How would you like the BGM to appear in the music menu? The way I see it there are two main options:
    1) Every BGM would appear twice. For example: "Into the Night" and "Into The Night(vita)".

What do you think would be best? Do you have any alternatives?
    Is it possible we could make it so we can choose for individual tracks by re-purposing the voice menu?
    Memorable quotes

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Blog Entries
    "Original" and "2012", with the same naming scheme as the actual Realta Nua Soundtrack Reproduction (which is generally just the name of the song with 2012 tagged on in parentheses).

http://www.aniplex.co.jp/staynight/top.html

Blog Entries
    The buttons in the Vita version are labeled "Remixed BGM" (I guess) and "Original BGM" so it'd be that probably.

Also yeah the naming scheme would be like "Into the Night (2012)"

Vita ver goes with option 2 if that means anything.
    Last edited by Kotonoha; May 21st, 2014 at 04:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    Is it possible we could make it so we can choose for individual tracks by re-purposing the voice menu?
    I'm not sure I follow. Can you elaborate?

Mcjon01 and Kotonoha both your ideas seem legit.
    For the music menu I'll use the <name>(2012).
    As for buttons I guess either "Original/2012" or "Original/Remix" is fine... What do you think?

I'm not sure I follow. Can you elaborate?

Mcjon01 and Kotonoha both your ideas seem legit.
    For the music menu I'll use the <name>(2012).
    As for buttons I guess either "Original/2012" or "Original/Remix" is fine... What do you think?
    In other words, rather than just turning all vita songs on or off (especially since this could cause a crash in 90% of the game), why not just make it so you can turn individual songs on and off?
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    In other words, rather than just turning all vita songs on or off (especially since this could cause a crash in 90% of the game), why not just make it so you can turn individual songs on and off?
    That's exactly what I'm doing in the config menu. There you can choose which BGM to hear during the game.
    But the Music menu (inside the extra menu) is a different story. I can put there both versions of the BGM, or just the chosen one.
    I think putting both versions would be nice since it's like a music box and you can choose what to listen to. The downside is that it makes the list twice as long, and it might annoy people.

That's exactly what I'm doing in the config menu. There you can choose which BGM to hear during the game.
    But the Music menu (inside the extra menu) is a different story. I can put there both versions of the BGM, or just the chosen one.
    I think putting both versions would be nice since it's like a music box and you can choose what to listen to. The downside is that it makes the list twice as long, and it might annoy people.
    Yeah don't worry about the music menu, carry on as you are.
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    Now implement the flowchart.

i love the flowchart, it's so bad

Blog Entries
    Why haven't you unlocked the Sakura route yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Now implement the flowchart.

i love the flowchart, it's so bad
    MM includes a flowchart with the original FSN: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/5a109d39e8/Flowchart.pdf

Next you'll be asking me to make all routes play on one of the exe's. Though if someone manages to incorporate rewinding the text, I will love them forever.
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    MM includes a flowchart with the original FSN: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/5a109d39e8/Flowchart.pdf
    But does it double as a scene select?

Why haven't you unlocked the Sakura route yet?
    Because I haven't had time to finish UBW and just pressing that button is cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    But does it double as a scene select?
    I wish. Sidenote, how far are you in UBW? You said you wanted to read the Alt before saying it's done so I am curious on your progress because then the sooner I get to see the one decent Ha alt.
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; May 21st, 2014 at 05:18 PM.
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    im in the woods & some bdsm goth woman is attacking me?? wtf

Kinky
    Memorable quotes