Page 599 of 599 FirstFirst ... 99499549589594597598599
Results 11,961 to 11,966 of 11966

Thread: Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    Look alive people, we have a new bug courtesy of Commander Raze. This one concerns movie playback and how it handles the resolution options.

So basically, if you're playing the game on any resolution other than the default one, in his case he was playing in 4k, then movie playback where the movie is playing fullscreen (so not that the VN itself is in fullscreen, the issue is not present there), the video playback will be super zoomed in, then upon returning from playback, the game will be set in the default resolution of 800x600, however the game will be super zoomed in, as though the game's graphics have not recalculated for the resolution change. Here's visuals of this in action:

Spoiler:

It also soft locks the resolution settings to where, you can change them, but going in and out of fullscreen will constantly reset them.

The reverse of course happens if you play on a lower resolution, with it looking like this.
    Spoiler:

Additionally I need to report more in detail on the bug I listed as the game crashing when playing openings in fullscreen mode. Turns out the game plays movies in full screen fine for me at least, however very inconsistently crashes when returning from playback to regular gameplay from fullscreen. The crash never seems to happen on the prologue OP, but sometimes and only sometimes on the route OPs, and only when playing them from within the VN play, so doing this in the movie menu doesn't trigger the crash. The real issue is that the console doesn't log the error so all we have to go on is the much more vauge message here

This is related to the bug with changing from widescreen and back while in fullscreen and the like. Still need to track down what is really going on, just haven't had the time since I'm prepping to move back into school.

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo Maniac 64 View Post
    It's good to hear that I'm not the only person around that has displays capable of resolutions greater than 1920x1080.
    I can't even remember the last time I had a screen with a resolution that low on anything. My desktop monitors have been 4K for years, my last several laptops have been either 4K or some close-enough equivalent in a different aspect ratio, I have 2 4K TVs (one older and one newer that also supports HDR), and every phone I've had since 2013 has been 2K or better (current daily driver also supports HDR). That last one was easy enough to look up, considering I can remember every specific phone model and SKU I've ever owned (including pre-smartphone) off the top of my head.

Resident straight-male kuutsundere Nintendo Maniac 64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XerBlade View Post
    I can't even remember the last time I had a screen with a resolution that low on anything.
    And now for the part that will result in everybody making fun of me:

I own no non-CRT display with a native resolution greater than 1920x1080.
    Beast Lair's resident straight-male kuutsundere
    (because just "tsundere" makes people think of "Shana clones" *shivers*)

Fate/stay night-related extended music loops @ my YouTube channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nintendomaniac64

Umm... don't change the aspect ratio or quality while playing a movie in frame mode. Hilarity ensues. I'm working on fixing it now as I found an appropriate fix for changing resolutions while in fullScreen mode.

Does anybody know what is being called when @playmovie is used? I can change the code for the videos in the moviemenu but I can't seem to find the code for when it plays in a scene.
    Last edited by Anonamous; Today at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonamous View Post
    Umm... don't change the aspect ratio or quality while playing a movie in frame mode. Hilarity ensues. I'm working on fixing it now as I found an appropriate fix for changing resolutions while in fullScreen mode.

Does anybody know what is being called when @playmovie is used? I can change the code for the videos in the moviemenu but I can't seem to find the code for when it plays in a scene.
    movie.tjs?
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    movie.tjs?
    DOH