Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Destiny

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Man, I'm kinda missing out on this because I still haven't upgraded to PS4 yet. What's the general consensus about this game?
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Greyblood View Post
    Man, I'm kinda missing out on this because I still haven't upgraded to PS4 yet. What's the general consensus about this game?
    Halo (shooting) x Borderlands/Diablo (loot, scale)

Really fun game if you like loot grind, poorly thought out MMO system maintenance, almost nonexistent story (it's wrapped up in "Grimoire cards" you have to view online)

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Honestly, the weapon buffs are good, but perks are where it is at above all. What you can do with the special abilities of guns in this game outweigh stat gains, which the raid drops still have. Plus they are catching up in making currency matter so you aren't stacked to the gills with stuff you never use.

AltimaotGates is my PSN.

I will add you two once PSN gets back up. Darn you Lizard Squad, darn you and your Grinchy ways of ruining a holiday trying to get e-peen.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

PSN's back on. Adding you as we speak, Altima.
    Over the Keel Mountains, Meets an ape with human speech. The ape asks, "What clings to you? Bear it—you cannot. Accept it—you cannot. But hidden—it is from you. Recite its name."

Blog Entries
    Finally got to 30 (yes I know, slow bro here). Soon, soon I'll try the raid.

The sad part is I have no mic, so it'll make finding people kind of hard.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

I can help you with that. When the time comes when I see you on and I'm part of a raid (and if we have space), I'll hit you up. Just be sure you can listen in and respond well because it is crucial for you to do so.
    Over the Keel Mountains, Meets an ape with human speech. The ape asks, "What clings to you? Bear it—you cannot. Accept it—you cannot. But hidden—it is from you. Recite its name."

Blog Entries
    So, been a couple of years, have any of you dived into Destiny 2? Story was decent, lore has been rather surprisingly good.

Sorry I haven't been on as much with you Zero, what with being with my other friends. Kinda wish you could patrol and do things with more than 3 peeps.

I got to power 257 with my Warlock, and things have been pretty decent. I can find synergy in all the things you can do to help even the most casual person get what they want soon enough.

Haven't tried the raid or nightfall because of this new job I got, but I have to say, I do like the way they do clan bonuses. I look forward to the faction rally event in a couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    So, been a couple of years, have any of you dived into Destiny 2? Story was decent, lore has been rather surprisingly good.

Sorry I haven't been on as much with you Zero, what with being with my other friends. Kinda wish you could patrol and do things with more than 3 peeps.

I got to power 257 with my Warlock, and things have been pretty decent. I can find synergy in all the things you can do to help even the most casual person get what they want soon enough.

Haven't tried the raid or nightfall because of this new job I got, but I have to say, I do like the way they do clan bonuses. I look forward to the faction rally event in a couple weeks.
    No probs. I can fully understand your situation myself. But yeah, the lore is really good, with some rather funny tidbits and callouts to certain nerfs and such. I can take you through a Nightfall strike at 260, but if ya wannna try the raid, I'd suggest grinding to at least 270+. The difference really helps.

- - - Updated - - -

As of right now, I'm 289, and am gonna have another tussle with the big boss of the raid, Calus, AKA Jabba the Hut

Blog Entries
    And now, almost a year later, doing Forsaken, just finished the first part of the story. Haven't finished the key to the Dreaming City.

at the same part myself. the story certainly stepped up a bit, even with it leaving the ending of that ending a bit ambiguous was a decent touch.

is it equal to the Taken King revive of destiny 1?

more or less Forsaken is TTK.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutezero001 View Post
    at the same part myself. the story certainly stepped up a bit, even with it leaving the ending of that ending a bit ambiguous was a decent touch.

Code of the Commander is literally broken with certain exotics, super energy overflowing broken.

And yeah, I suspect the Dreaming City (which whoo boy, the public events and trails there can get intense with a good fireteam) will have a good deal more for us soon, I am intrigued on how they will have normal players help raid players.

speaking as someone who actually glitched his way into the raid, i suspect that it may have something to do with the Blind Well or one of the off beaten pathways. I say this because when i explored it, i think​ i found the entrance

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    Anyone trying it since it's free right now?