Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/MoeMoe Revival

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    So I'd kinda like to join. I'm just not sure where to send the sheet, and how any of this works.
    PM me the sheet please ^^

And uh... It's hard to explain how it will work on such a broad scale. Anything specific you'd like to ask about?
    Last edited by KitsuneKo; March 27th, 2014 at 04:31 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Alrighty, question time then:

Do we just make a sheet for a master?

Are the sheet parameters for the master or servant?

Actually, that's it for now, but I'll probably have questions as I go along. This and maybe that SMT one will be my first RPs ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Alrighty, question time then:

Do we just make a sheet for a master?

Are the sheet parameters for the master or servant?

Actually, that's it for now, but I'll probably have questions as I go along. This and maybe that SMT one will be my first RPs ever.
    Yes, you only make a sheet for the Master.

The sheet parameters are for the Master. The Servant's parameters are based on their class container and the Servant's true identity. It might become more complex if need be, and in the occasion that a Servant switches Masters, their parameters may change by a little.

Blog Entries
    So could we ask for any Servant from FSN or not? Such as Gil or King Arthur if someone by chance wanted to do that?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Also, are the masters moe too?

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Preliminary sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Milbunk View Post
    So could we ask for any Servant from FSN or not? Such as Gil or King Arthur if someone by chance wanted to do that?
    Well, you can but they weren't included in the initial servant pool. We thought involving canon servants wouldn't really work as well for creating a disastrous and unpredictable battle of retarded tier kawaii.

Plus, Gil is too OP anyways.

Also, are the masters moe too?
    Of course

Blog Entries
    I see, the thought just crossed my mind after seeing that intro post picture, hmm now to create a character, but who to make?

Blog Entries
    Hitler.
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    I thought this sounded kinda stupid at first, but you've actually put a lot of thought into it, so I'll make a sheet as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Done my sheet. Not sure what makes something a good or bad sheet, so I can change stuff if there are problems.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    I kind of want to join this now myself. I doubt I'll get in with so much competition though.

Overly devoted enthusiasm... fufufu~ Ayakashi's Avatar
    Is it possible that I RP as a Servant rather than a Master? :P
    Would add more dynamic with interaction, and emulate a real Master-Servant relationship where one sometimes has to wonder what their partner is doing.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Country Preacher View Post
    bloble ivanov is a male name and 'anastasia' has nothing to do with 'anna'

e: trust me on this one
    I know and I don't care.

Let me have my gibberish.

...okay fine, Ivanovska. Anna stays because some American kid called her that and she liked the nickname.

And sent in my sheet too. Also seconding the "play as Servant" route. At least assuming I don't get in as a Master.

You mean Assassin?

Blog Entries
    who was it

Sorry for the slow progress, I've gotten your PMs Katie, and Caster. However, the servant sheets take a while to create, so please be patient as I finish these off.

Blog Entries
    Darn I really need to finish mine alright it will be done asap!

Not a problem. Just let me know if it needs any elaborations/corrections, I've got a lot of spare time. It's just hard to be online as much as I'd like.