Page 1 of 9 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/MoeMoe Revival

Red face Fate/MoeMoe Revival

In the alternate universe of Moe Moe Land, the lolis and shotas that inhabit such know no such thing such as death. Eternal youth is a gift granted to all who live, and cuteness and sweetness is present in the very air that is breathed. However, behind the smiles of the cute little girls and boys, this world is shaped by a deep, dark secret...

The everlasting youth. The neverending joy. It is but a prize granted to this world for its achievement of Nirvana. Millenia ago, 7 Masters of the world had joined together and reached Akasha, and by linking to root of creation, and its infinite power into Moe Moe Land, brought endless joy to this world. But such a link will not last forever. The world's connection to Akasha begins to sever ever 50 years, and the link completely severs within a year, if that. If this world does not reconnect to Akasha within that time, horrible disasters will befall this world once again. This was a mistake that Moe Moe Land made millenia ago, and one that they would never make again. A group of seven specially selected Masters must then recreate the events that had brought Akasha into this world. The good? The winner becomes the Ruler of Moe Moe Land for the next 50 years. The bad? The Six other Masters who have assisted reconnecting the world to Akasha must be sacrificed.

The event itself has become a political spectacle. In itself, it's as if a disaster befalls the world every 50 years. Various sides back the Master they desire to win with resources and manpower, in order to stand at an elevated political position once the fighting is over. The event has come to be known as the Akasshic War Cycle. He or she who wins not only gains infinite knowledge and is placed at the pedestal of the world for years to come; they will essentially become the King of this beautiful and kawaii world.

While death is unheard of in the land of Moe Moe Kingdom, the end of every Akasshic cycle sees the beginning of the birth of Shadow Realm Gates, in which those who should suffer a fate that would bring them to death in our world would be sent to the Shadow Realm. However, scientists have found a way to forever bar the Shadow Realm. Instead, those who would fall are turned into either Kawaii scaled figurines, or more likely so Dakimakura. It has become tradition that the victors would keep the dakimakura or figurines of their defeated foes as trophies, and because they are so damned cute... Let's just keep the information SFW for now.

The real dakimakura are much more explicit than this one.

Seven Masters will summon a Servant each, pertaining to one of the 7 primary class containers provided by the organizers of the event. These are Saber, Archer, Lancer, Rider, Caster, Berserker, and Assassin. However, only the 3 Knight classes are mandatory during any war, and the other classes have been known to be interchanged between ones such as Ruler or Avenger.

The Servants are usually summoned based on their compatibility with their masters. The only factor the master can control is the gender of their Servant. However, if there is a servant that you would like to have in particular, you may name it, and we will take your preference into consideration. They attend this war because like the Masters, they wish to see stability return to the world. In addition, they realize that the connection to Akasha can only be achieved with their, and the Masters', sacrifice. So why do they fight so hard to kill one another? Simple, because the last Servant remaining is also granted access to the route, and with it the opportunity to be reborn into this world as a full fledged living being, until the next Akasshic cycle comes.

This War will do its best to be balanced. Each class is usually built around the base class container, and is modified based on the Servant after it is classified into a container.

Sheets:

Spoiler:
    Name:
    Appearance: (Images and descriptions are both acceptable)

Biography: (Make sure to include information about the Master's personality, in order for the GMs to give you a compatible servant)

Combat Style: (You are allowed to be creative here. Note that this is just a description for the GMs to give you a moveset. If you make yourself absurdly overpowered here, you probably will get shitty moves in compensation.)

Moves: (You will be given these as you go, so don't fill them out)

Parameters:
    (These can be changed during the RP through special events and/or "levelling up." Likewise, all players will be given base parameters listed)
    Strength (Affects physical attack power, and physical accuracy): D
    Endurance (Affects physical defense, and HP): D
    Agility (Affects accuracy, avoid, and combat initiative): D
    Mana (Affects MP, and magical attack power): D
    Luck (Affects magical defense, avoid, and various other factors): D

You are given 5 points to spend to improve your stats. Spending a point gives your stat a + factor. Giving 2 points raises it to the next letter level. You may also remove stats from any specific parameter during character creation in order to gain more points. Reducing a parameter from D to E grants you 2 points to spend.

An example of a final build will be this: (Str: C+ End: C Agility: C Mana: E Luck: D)

The Servant sheets will be handed out by the GMs after we've come to a conclusion about which servant the player will receive. Balance is important.

Moe Moe Land's geography is identical to ours, if you need a reference to help you create a biography. However, the war takes place in a special mobile arena that is pretty much a metropolis in its own right. It is essentially the capital of the world, as its ruler is the winner of the last Akasshic War Cycle.

There are other positions that will be available aside from Master in the future. Also, it is possible that there are more than 7 Masters for the war. We'll be getting more GMs along the way.

As an added bonus, players of the RP will have their characters, and Servants, drawn by me. Because this is Moe Moe Land, everybody is chibi and adorable.

Participants:

GMs:
    KitsuneKo
    Virtue

Masters (Servants):
    Nihilim - Naomi Nefzen (Saber)
    Caster - Kyoko Suzuki (Archer)*
    Katie - Shoko Taiheiyou (Lancer)
    Kirby - Elliot 'Ellie' Bellamy (Rider)
    Bridgeburner90 - Agatha DeKaikalos (Caster)
    Bloble - Anastasia 'Anna' Ivanovska (Berserker)
    Country Preacher - Hlaðguðr Merkwürdigliebe (Assassin)

Other characters:
    Umbra of Chaos - The First
    Ayakashi - Archer*

Combat Mechanics
    Spoiler:
    No doubt you've received all your stats and sheets, so it's time I fill you in on how combat will work.

Combat will be similar to Pokemon. You have a selection of moves, although you are also able to perform actions outside of your movepool, so long as it still fits your character and that you pay suitably for that action. While I will trust the Masters to be the Judge of that, GMs will be the ultimate judge in the case that things go awry and off balance.

Servant materialization is free, but the Servant loses 5 MP at the end of each of their turns just to remain anchored in physical form. Likewise, outside of their NPs they are also able to perform other actions, but GMs will compensate for nonbasic actions by draining MP from the Servant. Returning to spirit form is free, and once it is in spirit form it will no longer cost maintenance MP, but cannot act.

During a turn, each side will face each other based on the number of units a side has for the battle. Each unit has 1 order per turn. Turn order is decided by Agility, but also affected by move selection priority (think Quick Attack). There are different classes of skills; there are Active, Passive, Complementary, and Reactionary.

• An active skill must be activated to be used and uses up your order for the turn. All skills are assumed to be active skills unless otherwise stated.
    • A passive skill is always active so long as its action is paid for accordingly.
    • Complementary skills are activated in response to your own action to enhance it, and do not consume a turn order.
    • Reactionary skills are activated in response to an opponent's move and do not consume a turn order.

To engage an enemy, a battle will commence. In instances of long ranged combat, the long ranged aggressor may attack for one turn, and end the battle after they've conducted their attack if the defender cannot respond accordingly. It is possible to retreat from a battle, and the success rate of retreating is based on the differences between the highest Agility and Luck parameters of both parties.

The key to the Master Servant link, however, is that whenever a Servant uses MP, the MP can be used from the Master's MP pool instead. So for example, say you as the Master have 400 MP, and the Servant performs an action that costs 50 MP. Instead of using 50 MP from the Servant, it can instead use that MP from the Master. Then, at the end of the turn, the materialization cost will also be factored. It can also be paid by the Master instead. So, at the end of the turn, the Master will have 345 MP left. However, a Master cannot transfer its MP into a Servant, with exception to a proper "Mana Transfer" procedure. Likewise for the vice-versa. The Master does not need to be in the same battle as the Servant to pay for its MP cost.

If a Servant's MP reaches 0, it will not only dematerialize, but will be counted as defeated and forever be lost. This does not, however, mean the Master is also lost.

MP recovery is set at 1% per hour for both Master and Servant, although certain locations closer to leylines will provide higher regeneration per hour. However, MP does not naturally regenerate during battle unless the battlefield states otherwise. If a Servant loses its connection with a Master, it will lose 10% of its MP per hour, although it will still recover MP (so in a normal field zone, this means that it will lose 9% of its MP per hour), in physical form. In its spirit form, it will lose 5% of its MP per hour. If a Servant is still materialized outside of battle, it will lose 1% of its MP per hour, effectively cancelling out its MP recovery.

There are also multiple effects other than damage that affect the turnout of a battle, in addition to RP mechanics and setting. These are effects such as curses and debuffs, including binds, slows, and immobilization. It is best to keep this in mind when fighting, as negative effects can mean the difference between life and death. During battle, once a negative effect has been inflicted, the inflicted party gains an increased resistance from the effect for the duration of the battle, and will naturally recover from the ailment based on their Luck and Endurance stats, unless otherwise stated.

A boost in the Mana and Endurance stats from a buff does not increase your maximum HP or MP.

I may have missed a thing or two, but I'll fill the rest out as needed in the case that I did.
    Last edited by KitsuneKo; March 30th, 2014 at 10:14 PM.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    This should by all rights not exist. It's too powerful for this feeble world.

I'm joining.

Blog Entries
    Good job op, why not, sure, later today sheet.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Hunger Games: Fate-style, with Lolis and Shotas. Right?
    Hm...I must think on this.

also really like what art you've shared so that's, like, an added bonus
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Lets do this.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Yeah I got nothing to lose.

Let's blow this joint, sheet later.

Blog Entries
    Eh I haven't joined a BL RP in almost a year now, sign me up.

Blog Entries
    Master sheet sent.
    [edit]
    Withdrawing - couldn't figure out a reason for my Master to participate without getting convoluted and treading on sue-ish territory.
    Last edited by Lycodrake; March 27th, 2014 at 04:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    RP of the year.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sent.

You should join, Erl. Make a warrior princess who wants to conquer the world. Basically Loli Iskander.

Blog Entries
    I'm already being the little girl in another RP, doing it twice would be unnecessary.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlkonig View Post
    I'm already being the little girl in another RP, doing it twice would be unnecessary.
    This is my second little girl RP. :P

You can also be a little boy, y'know.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    This is my second little girl RP. :P

You can also be a little boy, y'know.
    Uh, no.
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Country Preacher View Post
    Uh, no.
    yes

did you even read the OP

Blog Entries
    I'm telling you that being the little boy is not o.k.

Blog Entries
    >shoving little boys into every RP

- - - Updated - - -

edit: by naming Servant, are we talking about class or the actual being?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Country Preacher View Post
    I'm telling you that being the little boy is not o.k.
    hey kid wanna /ss/

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So I'd kinda like to join. I'm just not sure where to send the sheet, and how any of this works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    >shoving little boys into every RP

- - - Updated - - -

edit: by naming Servant, are we talking about class or the actual being?
    The actual being, if you have a preference. Having a preference for a class will also be considered, but much less so.

Currently: Two GMs get, one Servant summoned~

Blog Entries
    bloble ivanov is a male name and 'anastasia' has nothing to do with 'anna'

e: trust me on this one
    Last edited by SeiKeo; March 27th, 2014 at 04:28 PM.