Thread: Doujin Help Wanted

Doujin Help Wanted

I would like to put forth the plea to anyone willing to help; a need a translator! I love doujins and whatnot (probably too much) and I love the general idea of Fate/say Night. However, I have been disturbed to find a gross lacking of material available of my #2 and #3 favorite girls, Tiaga and Illya.

I have found one on Fakku of Tiaga. It's from 2007 and somehow never scanlated. So, I would like to say, while I have found numerous untranslated doujins I would love to read, I have never found one I want to read more than than a Tiaga one. I would like plea to anyone fluent in Japanese and English to please consider translating just this Tiaga doujin for me. All I ask is for someone to translate it onto a txt document and I will go from there with putting it on the RAWs.

If you like I will settle with just this one doujin. I am truly just asking for this one, but if opinions change and a decision is made to maybe do one or two more thats alright with me, but I think if there is even just one doujin with Tiaga, it needs to be scanlated for all of the true Fate fans who happen to love hentai.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Good idea- but maybe this should go in the translation section.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP