Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fate/MoeMoe Revival (IC)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KitsuneKo View Post
    Saber decided to materialize to better answer her Master's question. Although doing so was decidedly a waste of mana, they weren't on a tight budget of any sort because there was no pressure on either the Master or the Servant right now. Plus, as a prime example of what the pinnacle of men should be, what else could he accept but to face the lady and speak to her eye to eye? "It is a good place. Comfortable, fresh, and full of class." He paused for a second, before continuing onto another subject. "Master, I'm sure you already know, but the war may unfold anywhere in the Atlantis Metropolis, not just the Forest City. While we have this location mapped, that knowledge likely won't be put to much use, unless an opponent is fool enough to attempt to take us on our home turf." Saber took a look beyond the forest, at the floating colossus that yielded the largest city in the entire world. "In comparison to the Core, our Forest City may as well be labelled as a village. I suspect most of the fighting will take place there, as it is where the best leylines of Atlantis lie. However, it may take us the rest of the week to finish mapping the place."
    Naomi Nefzen
    Forest City - Outskirts

"Your right of course, most likely we will not have many fights here, but I think for us to really call this city our turf, we must first know it better than anyone else." As the sun was setting I decided to climb down the wall with Saber following me in physical form this time.

"I think we'd better head back home, tomorrow we will begin exploring the core, maybe we'll run into some of the other masters as well, I wouldn't mind seeing what they are made off. We might not be allowed to fight, but that doesn't mean there isn't information that we could glean off them."

Saber seemed to be pleased with his master's plan as they were heading back towards the penthouse to rest for the night. He decided not to go back to spirit form unless ordered to, since he suspected that his master might've gotten a little lonely in this abandoned city.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Overly devoted enthusiasm... fufufu~ Ayakashi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caster View Post
    Mountain City
    Kyoko Suzuki

Kyoko looked into the beautiful light of Archer's eyes, the words of Archer just washing over him. As he did, he thought back to his own family, and his raising. All his life, he had been raised with the expectations of someone else. He had his own desires, but at his core he still cared more about the feelings of others than himself. As Archer's cool hands gently held his own, he tried to imagine what may have prompted the kind maiden to make these statements. He knew only a little of her legend, and it was hard to imagine himself in her place. But she was kneeling there, trying to reassure him. Startled, he felt tears starting to well up in his eyes, as he sat down beside her, uncertain of what had come over him. The calm and solemn Archer, with stronger statements than he thought he had deserved... as he thought that, he realized that it was her strong compassion for him, a stranger whom she barely knew, that had brought such a reaction from himself.
    Archer had spoken like how a mother speaks to her child: considerately, kindly and as comforting as possible, yet somehow, the 'child' in question began to cry. However... the essence of Kyoko's tears wasn't sorrow, rather, the source behind all that trickled down his soft cheeks had a name: 'happiness'.

Deciding to simply keep her gentle smile as Kyoko attempted to regain control of his emotions, Archer opted not to speak any further until clarity had returned to her Master's mind. There were times when it was good to speak, and there were times when it was better to remain silent.

A moment and a few tears lapsed by, some of the latter even dripping on Archer's hands as Kyoko had his emotional outburst. Archer didn't move though, remaining as she was, gently smiling -- If Kyoko was to try to figure out the expression on her visage... was she happy too? It was a kind and comforting smile... it was a warm and caring touch that Archer's hands had - yet perhaps did it hit Kyoko that there might've been something missing from this scenery, a hollow part of the canvas?

No, even if it was hollow, this imperfection was hidden to the point that the young man wouldn't be able to pick it up, especially seeing his mental state -- he would only see the faultless rest of the picture.

As Kyoko's tears slowed down, he wiped them on his sleeve, only realizing now that his outfit was a mess from his outburst. He sniffed, then laughed a bit at the thought of how bad his clothes must be. It was just something to try and focus his mind, but he found himself slowly more relaxed, able to control himself enough to answer. "I... I'm not special Archer. Or at least I don't feel like I am." He took a deep breath as he continued. "But I'll try and be your partner. I don't want to be your Master. I want... to walk with you, together, to a better tomorrow. I know I'm going to make a lot of mistakes, and I know you must have something you want, but... please try and be patient. I... I'll try and do the best I can, even if I think that isn't good enough now."

He took another deep breath, not sure of what else to say. He had only known Archer for a short time, but it was all he could do to keep himself together in her presence. She had an intense aura, and Kyoko wondered if he was going to have a hard time interacting with the other Servants because of this. But he didn't want to embarrass Archer. He wanted to do his best, for both of their sakes. He just didn't have much confidence in his ability to do that.
    'Walk with me, towards a better tomorrow...'

More than anything else, these were the words that resounded unto Archer's mind as she listened to Kyoko. The moment he mentioned these words, her smile left her lips, replaced instead by an expression of deep thoughtfulness - Archer's gaze searching into the nowhere that slept within Kyoko's own irises...

...until she eventually replied in an unusual, whisper-like voice, not so different from a child that had secretly been granted a gift they did not deserve:

"Knowing what you wish and strive for is sufficient, in fact more then sufficient to give me all of the world's patience."

The black-haired beauty stood back up from her kneeling position, gently lifting Kyoko's hands together with her to pull him up alongside her graceful ascent. As she stood, Archer continued in the same pacifying tone that she had begun it all with: "Master, the day appears to have worn you off. The summoning and all of this cleaning endeavor you've been undertaking must've been quite draining -- wouldn't you think that it'd be best for you to go sleep? This is just the first day after all, there are no imminent pressing matters. I think that gathering more strength for tomorrow would be wise."

Again, the kind question of a mother inquiring about the welfare of her child... there was no better analogy.
    Last edited by Ayakashi; April 1st, 2014 at 08:36 PM.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Anastasia Ivanovska
    River City

There was something silly, Anastasia decided, about trying and failing to communicate with Berserker. Had he been reduced to grunts and screams like a caveman, she would've stuck to one word commands and treated him like a tool rather than a person. If he'd been completely sane, she could've established a professional rapport with the hero, something that would eventually blossom into camaraderie and perhaps even friendship.

This, however, was an infuriating mix of the two, and she still had no idea what to say, so she said the only thing she could in such a ridiculous situation.

"Stop trying to blow up the city, you idiot!" She commanded, sending the order through their mental link in case he didn't hear her the first time.

It wouldn't work. He couldn't comprehend complex concepts, so she'd have to go even simpler. "Berserker, stop. Don't move." And don't drain her circuits, which were protesting the sudden increase of the drain her Servant represented thanks to his activity.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    Mountain City
    Kyoko Suzuki

As Kyoko was pulled to his feet, he stumbled a bit. Not because Archer had been rough in her aid, but simply unused to having someone help to pull him up. Though he hadn't thought of it, his body was sore, possibly more drained by the day than he wanted to admit. Kyoko suspected though that it was the emotional exhaustion that overwhelmed him now. Archer wasn't the problem though, it was still him. Despite what Archer said, Kyoko was still hesitant, and worrying about what he could do. His magic was weak, and it was a wonder he could even have called someone as impressive as Archer. Even if he didn't think he was important though, he had the chance to help change the world, and he would try and support Archer as best he could, which was all he could do.

"You're probably right Archer. I don't... really want to go to sleep yet, but I'll try and rest. I don't want to be worn out for tomorrow, though I'm not really sure what to do." He sighed, wondering what would be the right option before they would be under attack. He didn't know what to do in this kind of situation, and he wasn't sure if Archer did either. "Are you going to sleep too?"

Mountain City
    Kyoko Suzuki

As Kyoko was pulled to his feet, he stumbled a bit. Not because Archer had been rough in her aid, but simply unused to having someone help to pull him up. Though he hadn't thought of it, his body was sore, possibly more drained by the day than he wanted to admit. Kyoko suspected though that it was the emotional exhaustion that overwhelmed him now. Archer wasn't the problem though, it was still him. Despite what Archer said, Kyoko was still hesitant, and worrying about what he could do. His magic was weak, and it was a wonder he could even have called someone as impressive as Archer. Even if he didn't think he was important though, he had the chance to help change the world, and he would try and support Archer as best he could, which was all he could do.

"You're probably right Archer. I don't... really want to go to sleep yet, but I'll try and rest. I don't want to be worn out for tomorrow, though I'm not really sure what to do." He sighed, wondering what would be the right option before they would be under attack. He didn't know what to do in this kind of situation, and he wasn't sure if Archer did either. "Are you going to sleep too?"
    "I shall consider rest, but sleeping is far from a necessity for Servants, rather, you could call it a luxury - we tire not like our past selves."

While rest was something valuable for a human body, especially like the one of her Master, Archer had no need for sleep, much like any other Servant. When stripped to their basic needs, Servants really only required to feed and live on one thing - prana, and that was provided by their Master. Kyoko rested not only for himself, but he rested for Archer as well.

'There are things I need to tend to.'

Indeed, Archer had a few things that she had planned to act out, so that when Kyoko came to his senses tomorrow morning, a fresh stream of information would be available for his eyes and ears. The Servant did not want to bother Kyoko any further, since keeping him awake wouldn't be best for his health... but then, she didn't want to make him feel unwelcome or rejected -- it'd defeat the entire conversation and moment they just had.

'He said it, didn't he? That we'd walk this journey together.'

"I do plan to consolidate some information tonight so that we can have a clearer course of action when the sun rises tomorrow."
    Last edited by Ayakashi; April 1st, 2014 at 10:47 PM.

Mountain City
    Kyoko Suzuki

Kyoko hesitated for a moment, both surprised at Archer and ashamed with himself. Here was Archer, already with a new plan, and he wasn't carrying his weight. It frustrated him at first, feeling like he was making a mistake even on the first day. But as he tried to focus himself he realized he was wrong. Archer may have come up with the plan, but Archer knew her own capabilities and abilities better than Kyoko did. Kyoko may not be good with planning, but he still might be able to do something with what Archer told him. "Umm... alright Archer. Are you going to be able to gather information safely? I don't want you getting in trouble." He didn't think Archer would though. She was so much more competent than Kyoko, and it was hard to imagine her in any danger. He smiled though, at the fact that he had been included in the planning. Even if Archer was the one who lead the team, he felt... special, that she had thought of him, even if only for a little bit.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "Eh, what are you trying to tell me, Master?" Rider asked Ellie innocently. No response. Rider loosened her grasp, and her Master would have fallen to the floor were it not for Rider's quick reflexes. Still no response. "M-Master...?" No good, he had passed out from the intensity of his Servant's affection. Rider quickly took note of it in her head. Noted: Make sure not to interrupt Master's oxygen flow, even if the cause for it is my priceless love.

"Geez, now what are we going to do?" Rider puffed and moped. Well, he would wake up in a few hours. Rider could sense that nothing was damaged, though her Master may have just been traumatized. Should she wait until her Master regained consciousness? Wait...

A wonderful idea sprang into Rider's head. It could very much be a replay of one of the romances she had known in her lifetime. She quickly pulled her Master onto her shoulder and carried his body as she ran outside at speeds dangerous to the hapless Ellie, and raised her left hand to command her Master's mana onto it, in order to bring forth her Noble Phantasm. "Heroes of the Three Kingdoms, I beseech you! Come forth to your master's calling, and let us ride to glory! Yingxiong Ma! Wo Zhao Huan Ni!" At the majestic girl's calling, a two dimensional rifts shaped beside her, and with brilliant speed and grace galloped out two of the finest horses one could ever expect to see in history. "Oh, I've missed you cuties~" She called out as she smothered her face on the greater of the horses', all the while caressing the other's chin. She placed her Master on the bigger horse's back, and jumped on the same horse, tucking Ellie safely behind her as she prepared to ride. With a call, the horse ran at mystifying speeds, with the other horse perfectly following in tow. "Let's ride until the sun sets! What do you think, Master?!"

Right, Master is unable to answer at the moment...

The sun was a dim orange as Ellie began to open his eyes. He couldn't remember much of what happened, but he had an awfully comfortable dream... Why am I laid out in such an uncomfortable position? He thought as he noticed his body was hung onto a horse's back stomach first, with the rest of his limbs flowing majestically to the wind. Why are my arms flinging around? Why is everything so bumpy? Why is it that despite everything around me smelling like animal, there's a fragrance that reminds me of that pleasant dream?" Ellie had finally managed to open his eyes. He was being kidnapped into a strange land he had no idea by a horse, with its plains barren not with grass or anything of the sort, but sand, canyons, and a breeze that was too hot for his comfort.

"Oh, so you're awake now, Master! You see, I tried to head North West first, but it ended up being a mountainous region completely impractical to ride through, so I changed our course South West and we ended up in this interesting desert. We're close to its city now, and I'm a little hungry..."

A hot breeze carrying warm sand flew into Ellie's face.
    Elliot Bellamy
    Atlantis - Desert City
    2342 - January 16 - Dusk

For the past few hours, Ellie slipped in and out of consciousness. He could only vaguely recall what had happened for the past few hours: nearly broken ribs, hanging from a horse, and Rider saying something. But by the time he fully regained consciousness, there was one thing he knew for sure. It was hot. Uncomfortably hot.

Nursing a pain in his ribcage, he sat up and opened his eyes. And that’s when he started to panic.

He was alone, lying on a stone slab in the ruins of what used to be a house or dwelling of some sorts. Yet now, it was nothing more than a pile of weathered stones set in a rectangular foundation with a floor of sand. He craned his head to his left, and could make out a “window” to his side letting in a few small rays of light. He craned his head to his right, and saw a merrily crackling hearth, a few more windows, and a rather large hole in the wall.

With a bit of difficulty, he lifted himself up from his makeshift bed, and made his way out of the ruins. Rider stood guard outside, her eyes scanning the desert, focusing on something on the horizon. Elliot squinted, and could somewhat make out a city of stone in the distance.

“Rider? Um,” He tried to keep his voice stable, attempting to hide whatever panic he was feeling right now. “Where are we?”
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilm View Post
    Naomi Nefzen
    Forest City - Outskirts

"Your right of course, most likely we will not have many fights here, but I think for us to really call this city our turf, we must first know it better than anyone else." As the sun was setting I decided to climb down the wall with Saber following me in physical form this time.

"I think we'd better head back home, tomorrow we will begin exploring the core, maybe we'll run into some of the other masters as well, I wouldn't mind seeing what they are made off. We might not be allowed to fight, but that doesn't mean there isn't information that we could glean off them."

Saber seemed to be pleased with his master's plan as they were heading back towards the penthouse to rest for the night. He decided not to go back to spirit form unless ordered to, since he suspected that his master might've gotten a little lonely in this abandoned city.
    "As you wish, Master," Saber responded nonchalantly. He wasn't sure if he should remain in physical form to make his Master feel safer as she slept, or if he should go into spirit form to conserve his Master's energy. Well, the land gave her sufficient mana to upkeep his form, and it wasn't like he needed any rest or recovering right now anyways. Maybe... I should do some scouting ahead while Master sleeps. It shouldn't be a burden to her...

He waited until Naomi finished her shower and wished her goodnight, dissipated his armor and dressed himself in a fancy suit, and made way to the Core.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Anastasia Ivanovska
    River City

There was something silly, Anastasia decided, about trying and failing to communicate with Berserker. Had he been reduced to grunts and screams like a caveman, she would've stuck to one word commands and treated him like a tool rather than a person. If he'd been completely sane, she could've established a professional rapport with the hero, something that would eventually blossom into camaraderie and perhaps even friendship.

This, however, was an infuriating mix of the two, and she still had no idea what to say, so she said the only thing she could in such a ridiculous situation.

"Stop trying to blow up the city, you idiot!" She commanded, sending the order through their mental link in case he didn't hear her the first time.

It wouldn't work. He couldn't comprehend complex concepts, so she'd have to go even simpler. "Berserker, stop. Don't move." And don't drain her circuits, which were protesting the sudden increase of the drain her Servant represented thanks to his activity.
    Berserker heard funny sounds squeaking from behind him. Berserker didn't understand what the sounds were trying to convey to him, but but he did get a feeling that Anna wanted him to stop charging for whatever reason. Heeding the command, Berserker came to an abrupt stop and came to witness a chair flying ahead of him, with his Master sitting on it, panic spread across her face. Seeing this, Berserker acted quickly and abruptly of his own volition. He let go of the rope, ran ahead and caught the chair just short of its fall.

Perhaps it was too much adventuring for a day; they had reached the entrance to the Island City, so they were free to settle down in one of the lodgings provided for the War there. Trying to understand Berserker took most of Anna's day, and though he himself was likely as fast as the train when charging, getting him under control and the safety implications involved proved that perhaps in all likelihood, taking the train is still the better option.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgeburner90 View Post
    It was a marvel beyond description, an accomplishment of Mankind so great and noble that alone it justified all the hardships and injustice suffered before the Heaven's Feel. Even Agatha couldn't deny it, though her sentiments about her birthplace were more than a little ambivalent all the time.
    But as a Magus? Ah, that was another story! Prana positively buzzed in the air, the leylines strong and perfect as ever, something that almost begno homoed belief: one would have maybe expected to find strain at the main arteries of the massive organism that the Core was, but that would have only shown the ignorance of that person, who still remained unable to grasp the perfection of the world.

All in all, the dignified Magus was unsure about which position presented the greatest potential as a forward base, the only variable being the proximity to the other Masters, some of which couldn't be ruled out as potential allies yet.
    Deciding to pass that decision at least for the moment, Agatha pressed for the centre: she didn't expect to be able to use the central leyline, 'Not without a good plan at least', but a talk with as of yet unknown Overseer could maybe provide some useful information.
    The Centre of Atlantis' Core was a massive building of an ethereal mystical design. The height of the building that administered the city was shorter than those of the surrounding skyscrapers, but one could not argue the important feeling this place gave. It was here where the Overseer, the one who had won the last Akasshic War Cycle, would monitor the events of the 52nd War and ensure that things go accordingly for the safety and preservation of Moe Moe Land. By the time Agatha had finally reached the place in the massive city, the sun had already began to set. Regardless, she entered the facility and was directed to the Overseer's office at the top floor, which after taking the elevator, revealed itself to be in an overlooking position that one could see the entire city from. It was clear that there was magic involved with this section, as this position was not visible from outside, nor did it look like an elevator could possibly reach this height. But the office would still be quite a trip away. Agatha had only entered the supervision platform of Atlantis Core.

Before Agatha was given a chance to look for him, she saw the Overseer at a section of the platform, marked obvious by the aura he gave along with the exquisite and decorative clothes he wore. He called her over, and spoke to her with a satisfied tone. "Thank you for coming to see me, Master of Caster. I was hoping to see one of you today to help relieve me of the loneliness of this monumental task, and it looks like my wish came true! Ah, but it's getting very late, and I'm sure you must be getting tired by now. Why not stay in one of the rooms over here? We have plenty, and they are of the finest quality you can find anywhere on the entirety of not just Atlantis, but the entire world!" The Overseer seemed very proud of what he could offer to the modestly dressed mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Elliot Bellamy
    Atlantis - Desert City
    2342 - January 16 - Dusk

For the past few hours, Ellie slipped in and out of consciousness. He could only vaguely recall what had happened for the past few hours: nearly broken ribs, hanging from a horse, and Rider saying something. But by the time he fully regained consciousness, there was one thing he knew for sure. It was hot. Uncomfortably hot.

Nursing a pain in his ribcage, he sat up and opened his eyes. And that’s when he started to panic.

He was alone, lying on a stone slab in the ruins of what used to be a house or dwelling of some sorts. Yet now, it was nothing more than a pile of weathered stones set in a rectangular foundation with a floor of sand. He craned his head to his left, and could make out a “window” to his side letting in a few small rays of light. He craned his head to his right, and saw a merrily crackling hearth, a few more windows, and a rather large hole in the wall.

With a bit of difficulty, he lifted himself up from his makeshift bed, and made his way out of the ruins. Rider stood guard outside, her eyes scanning the desert, focusing on something on the horizon. Elliot squinted, and could somewhat make out a city of stone in the distance.

“Rider? Um,” He tried to keep his voice stable, attempting to hide whatever panic he was feeling right now. “Where are we?”
    "At the Desert City, south west of our starting position in Plains City!" Rider responded to her Master enthuthiastically. "Don't worry, there's no other Master here, and even if there were, we needn't the least bit worry about it, since the rules are still in our favour~"

The City, like all the others, was abandoned, but something felt wrong about it. It was the one city in Atlantis' outer ring that was not hosting a Master, and the aura the city gave was something far more... Sorrowful. While Plains City wasa grand fusion of modern and traditional, Desert City looked like the remains of what would have been a wonderful place to live 500 years ago. The buildings were all rusted from the sand, and as a result all looked like the same orange colour tone, making the city look monotonous despite the obvious diversity of architecture involved in its construction. The style, in conjunction with the desert environment, makes this city feel like a great, ancient, abandoned civilazation. However, there was something else wrong about it... One that Ellie just couldn't pinpoint.

However, the day had been far too long. Getting knocked out, waking up in a scorching heat with sand in his face, and his body cringing from the pain of the day made him not want to think of anything else. Before Ellie could fall asleep on the bed he just woke up in, Rider winced at him and made a V sign with her hand, carrying a hyperactive but reassuring smile on her face.

"No worries Master, I'll make sure nothing here disturbs your safety tonight. There is something funny about this city, but I'll stay materialized to make sure you can rest easy. I should be able to provide the mana for my own physical upkeep, since this place is located on second best leyline of the city." Rider's smile seemed to disappear for a second, before she caught herself being gloomy and forcing herself back into her cheery self. "Trust me! The day has been long on you. I may have been a little overbearing but... Just trust me for tonight, okay?"

Mountain City
    Kyoko Suzuki

Kyoko hesitated for a moment, both surprised at Archer and ashamed with himself. Here was Archer, already with a new plan, and he wasn't carrying his weight. It frustrated him at first, feeling like he was making a mistake even on the first day. But as he tried to focus himself he realized he was wrong. Archer may have come up with the plan, but Archer knew her own capabilities and abilities better than Kyoko did. Kyoko may not be good with planning, but he still might be able to do something with what Archer told him. "Umm... alright Archer. Are you going to be able to gather information safely? I don't want you getting in trouble." He didn't think Archer would though. She was so much more competent than Kyoko, and it was hard to imagine her in any danger. He smiled though, at the fact that he had been included in the planning. Even if Archer was the one who lead the team, he felt... special, that she had thought of him, even if only for a little bit.
    The child asked as hesitantly and timidly as always, but the subject of his question, and the particular way he worded it, solicited something unprecedented in Archer -- she let out a chuckle, even raising one hand to her mouth like how any dainty maiden would.

The main reason why one would laugh here would be because they'd make fun of their Master's inexperience or lack of thought, but Archer here found Kyoko's question funny because of something else, even more than his innocent way of asking that mirrored a child's inquiry on wherever their parents would be back home - it was the first time since a very long time that someone had questioned Archer's competence, and that solicited a breath of newness already, alongside how her Master had decided to try to treat her.

"If I can gather information without getting into trouble, you ask?" Archer echoed Kyoko's question, amused. The question in itself did have a valid reason to be voiced, but that was only if Kyoko had forgotten that all Master-Servant pairs had an entire week of grace before the fighting would begin - or... maybe that Kyoko was asking wherever Archer could manage herself out in the field? At any rate, even that question wouldn't make much sense, especially considering Archer's eponymous Class and her Independent Action skill... yet, this was Kyoko, someone who far from had the necessary conditioning to efficiently partake in this Grail War.

Archer eventually continued:

"I wouldn't want to get myself into trouble, for that'd bringing you into trouble too, wouldn't it? Most disgraceful for a Servant trying to do their duty... so rest assured, I won't be leaving your side, instead--"

As she spoke, Archer pulled out four paper talismans from her loose and baggy sleeves. In Japanese, one would call these papers ofuda: mediums through which practitioners of Onmyoudo could quickly release their spells. As the kanji written on each one of these papers glowed with a purple tint, the ofuda performed whatever spell or curse they had been designed to enact. Threads of prana weaved in and out around the talismans, giving shape and form to bodies, to Materialized Curses.

In a flash, five different familiars had joined Archer and Kyoko in the room:

"If it isn't splendid for us all to be called?" said the being with the form of a white-haired, red-eyed shota, dressed in red and white Heian-era clothes. The uncanny sandals, typical small hat and black crow wings on his back gave out the species he belonged to quite clearly: Tengu. There was also a loli next to him who pretty much had same-colored clothes, and even, they could have been called twins, if it wasn't for the fact that she was a female.

"Aie, so what needs to get murdered?" asked another that had been brought forth by the released ofuda, this time, a little girl with two prominent horns on her head and a rather bloodthirsty aura surrounding her - the least one would expect of the owner of such a squeaky voice. This one was doubtlessly an Oni.

"Ara~ stop being in such a hurry to murder people, we should listen to the Lady's wishes first," a fair and beautiful girl said in reply to the Oni - she was dressed up as a Shrine Maiden, but her long golden hair, golden ears, and equally golden tails betrayed her nature as a Kitsune.

A final familiar sat, wearing black and dark blue robes, looking on at its companions with a sense of distance. It had quite the sulky expression on its face. The shiki seemed to be a Kitsune, but in truth, this one was an Inugami - the excessive hatred in the air surrounding it was sufficient for a knowledgeable youkai enthusiast to label her as one.

Archer quickly addressed her familiars as they spawned and began to speak up. She knew that if she didn't say anything, they could go on for hours - and that might be somewhat uncomfortable for Kyoko, who was definitely going to want to know who these people were.

"Shikigami, you should all restrain your enthusiasm for later. First of all, acknowledge the one that we shall all serve ultimately," Archer commanded her summons firmly.

In a flash, all of them bowed to Kyoko without protesting, even the sulky Inugami followed the order on the spot.

Archer observed her servants' obedience and nodded. She then turned her head back towards Kyoko, about to explain herself further - though she did suspect that Kyoko probably had an idea of what was going on, especially since Archer had already addressed these youkai as 'shikigami'.

"These are all spirits that I'll be sending out on reconnaissance dutye - I here will be staying by your side, Master."

Well, to call them spirits was a bit of an inconsistency, since as stated earlier, they rather were materialized curses. Archer didn't have the necessary prerequisites to make these four as what they were supposed to be in reality, as proper Phantasmal Beasts - these summons here did not even match a fraction of the youkai shikigami she had long ago... but at least Archer could get their personality right.

"Are you fine with that, Master? Ah, yes, before I forget, I'm also planning on performing a Divination Ritual so that we may get a grasp of our best 'future'."

As always, the Servant addressed her Master with great gentleness.
    Last edited by Ayakashi; April 3rd, 2014 at 06:03 PM.

Mountain City
    Kyoko Suzuki

Kyoko smiled, feeling reassured. He knew Archer would be safe, but even then it was hard for Kyoko to keep himself calm. But Archer's reassurance was what he needed. He felt just a little more relaxed, which made it easier to focus. It was all a little much to take in though, just another reminder that he was dealing with an impressive figure from legend. As he felt the intense energy from the summoned curses though, he knew that all of this was on their team, which definitely helped. Still, being bowed to by such impressive beings upon being first introduced to them was a lot to take in. He wasn't sure what to do, so he just nodded his head, hoping that would be enough. "Umm, that's fine. It's a pleasure to meet all of you, and... and I hope to work together with you in the future." Kyoko tried to look composed, still feeling uncertain. It felt like the surprises of the day wouldn't end, and this was only early in the war. What other surprises was Archer hiding, and what else would the rest of the contestants bring up? He had no idea, but he would try and learn what he could to prepare himself. "And I'd like you to stay here Archer. Do you think I could maybe watch you do the Divination Ritual?" He didn't think he could learn much, but Archer was able to do so much compared to himself, if he could learn even a little bit, it would be helpful.

Blog Entries
    Mountain City
    Kyoko Suzuki

Kyoko smiled, feeling reassured. He knew Archer would be safe, but even then it was hard for Kyoko to keep himself calm. But Archer's reassurance was what he needed. He felt just a little more relaxed, which made it easier to focus. It was all a little much to take in though, just another reminder that he was dealing with an impressive figure from legend. As he felt the intense energy from the summoned curses though, he knew that all of this was on their team, which definitely helped. Still, being bowed to by such impressive beings upon being first introduced to them was a lot to take in. He wasn't sure what to do, so he just nodded his head, hoping that would be enough. "Umm, that's fine. It's a pleasure to meet all of you, and... and I hope to work together with you in the future." Kyoko tried to look composed, still feeling uncertain. It felt like the surprises of the day wouldn't end, and this was only early in the war. What other surprises was Archer hiding, and what else would the rest of the contestants bring up? He had no idea, but he would try and learn what he could to prepare himself. "And I'd like you to stay here Archer. Do you think I could maybe watch you do the Divination Ritual?" He didn't think he could learn much, but Archer was able to do so much compared to himself, if he could learn even a little bit, it would be helpful.
    Some short time elapsed, the shikigamis had rushed back. The tengu twins were the first to fly in, then bowed and knelt to Archer and Kyoko and then stated the following.
    "Judging by the weather... and the conditions of this area it seems to be around winter transitioning to spring. I'd say it'd be about the 17th of January."
    The boy smiled while the girl did not say a word.
    The Kitsune seemed to have appeared out of nowhere, like she had just materialized out of thin air, then the Oni dramatically entered the scene with an earth trembling pressure as her feet smashed into the ground.
    "Blood. Fresh blood. I can smell it and without a doubt, it's blood." The Oni smirked and seemed like they could have jumped from the floor and into the clouds at any moment.
    The Kitsune looked ever so slightly annoyed at the Oni speaking first but kept her composure. "The entire city feels extremely ominous, of course it does however this situation and the pressure I'm feeling from the other areas is abnormal even with the presence of the other Masters and Servants in account. It feels quite wrong. I would be on your guard more than normal."
    Finally the Inugami casually but coolly walked in. She somewhat vacantly stared at Kyoko, then turned to Archer.
    "The Desert area. It smells of life. The whole place is like an ancient ruin but every other place seems modern. It's odd. Scary, I can feel hate beaming from the whole place." Her eyes swayed to the right for a second. "I can't help but feel like regret is filled in that place... as I understand it it hasn't been inhabited for a while, I believe since the last war, but signs of life seem to exist in it. I would stay well away from there."

Blog Entries
    Taiheiyou Shoko
    Jungle

"Let us inspect Atlantis' Ring while we are still able to roam without fear of death. Granted we should be able to access one another's knowledge, it would be best if we split up and investigated each of the realms. I will head north east and continue on my path from there, while you head south west and continue down the path to get a good grasp of all the cities. Make sure to map out the key locations and areas that you suspect the other Masters will choose as a base of operations, and move on to the next city. We should rendezvous at the Desert City once we are finished with our task. From there, we can go to the Core together."
    "Oh, that's a clever idea. Thank you, Lancer."

Well, that was true, so there was no need to be rude or anything. Honestly, she wished she had thought of it herself. Twirling her knives around in her hands, Shoko thought about what else she could do, but then again, the first week had banned all hostile action. She was now currently out of her element, so she reached over to the table and grabbed old fashioned cartographer's maps and a pen. She wasn't a particularly good artist, but she figured her mapping skills were up to snuff, despite never being in a situation where she particularly needed it.

Of course, she also needed to pack. She could just view this as a wonderful hiking experience towards all sorts of terrain. Thus, she would need to pack for everything. Looking around for supplies and her bag, she suddenly stopped and turn to Lancer, a slight twinkle in her eye.

"Since you don't need to eat, I'll go around and get food for myself and other supplies before I embark. You can continue merrily on, alright?"

Atlantis Metropolis
    2342 – January 17 – Morning

Desert City
    The morning breeze was unexpectedly cool and relaxing for what seemed like hell on Earth the other day for Ellie. Well, it'll return that way soon enough, once the sun is given time to really make its mark on the fields of sand.

Surprisingly enough, Ellie woke up without a sign of Rider anywhere. He was expecting something like another monster hug, or her face waiting atop of his so that she would be the first thing he saw. Taking a look around, the lodging here was completely different from those in Plains City. They looked ancient and mystic, and as if they hadn't been maintained for some 50 years. It was something of a cryptic feel, even though Ellie could tell the room he woke up in was a rather elite one.

Rider didn't sleep, keeping her eye out on her Master's chambers while simultaneously exploring the city of ruins. Aside from the haunting aspect of the City, there seemed to have been another presence that had visited the city, but it left in no time at all. Rider couldn't pinpoint what it was about the Desert City, but she knew that staying here for an extended period of time would not be a good idea. All things considered, the centre of Desert City had a very strong leyline, almost as strong as one of the key points in the Core Rider had sensed. Yet something about it told her to stay away...

Her Master had woken up at this point, so there was to be no more dawdling. All these questions she had would have to remain unanswered for now. She had to smile for her Master, and retain her upbeat and happy attitude for him. There was going to be plenty of sorrow to come, so why not be happy while she still could afford it?

Island City
    Caster sensed two unfamiliar (and unwelcome) presences enter the city she marked as her own last night, though she hadn't yet sent a familiar to her Master to notify Agatha of their entrance. After all, hostile actions were forbidden as of now, so they weren't a danger to her regardless. Plus, there were more pressing matters for her at the moment, and for every second they stayed in her territory, the more information she can get on them from a mixed combination of familiar monitoring and territory supervision. At the very least, she was able to conclude that the Servant of a short girl who looked barely 10 was Berserker, and that Berserker was absolutely gorgeous. But Caster had enough of falling in love with the wrong men. It was the one thing she swore that she would never again do while she was still alive.

They pair were on the move now, so Caster decided it important to relay Agatha the message now, and whether she should continue to hide her presence from these two, or to introduce herself to the tourists and possibly negotiate some sort of allegiance, however temporary it would be. Information was vital for the coming conflict, and in that regard Caster had an advantage on Berserker and her master that may not be a good idea to throw away now that she was ahead.

Snow City
    Assassin had returned now, and with a fair amount of information for her Master. For one, Berserker's Master barely had control of her Servant, and it almost brought guilt to Assassin knowing how easy the pair were to track. Rider and her Master were in Desert City right now, which was odd considering they should have made their base in Plains City. Archer was attempting to obtain information impersonally through the use of familiars of East Asian roots, and seemed to be in the process of forming a deeper relationship with her Master, at least as opposed to the other pairs of the war. Otherwise, she witnessed several individuals traversing on their own; some Servants and some Masters. Assassin wouldn't be able to identify whose servant was whose, though she had some interesting news to relay to her Master.

She was already preparing a healthy sort of breakfast for her Master, in preparation of her Master waking up. No matter how unlikely it would seem, however, overnight Assassin had already roughly mapped of entire Atlantis Metropolis in her head, and already recorded the key locations in each city she and her Master should be aware of. But for now, Assassin was cooking some scrambled eggs for her Master, assuming that her Master would enjoy them the same way she enjoyed them best.

OOC: Please proceed with day 2 as you will, even if a post specifying your Servant Master pair weren't in this post.

Day 2
    January 17th, Morning
    Mountain City, Palace
    Archer

The night was slipping away; stars were being extinguished and even the moon receded in the coming of the heavens' righteous host: the Sun. Dawn was at hand, and the endless cycle, or perhaps if it could be said - the endless game of cat and mouse between the heavenly bodies dragged on for another day, as it has been doing ever since the Earth was born.

Bathed by the sun's warm glow, the entire scenery had an scarlet-orange tint to it, characteristic of the colors one would expect of a bright morning. The mountains rose amidst the clouds, their strong and rough slopes alongside their rather pointed peaks being wonderfully emphasized by the sunlight. When one came to think of it, said mountains were not unlike the very roofs of the buildings that made up Mountain City -- a pike-like part was always at the center of Asian buildings' roofs, which combined with their triangular or curved pyramid-like shape, gave many of them a silhouette resembling to the peaks in which Mountain City had nestled.

As the sun slowly emerged from the horizon, light that had flooded the heavens and cast away the dark began to filter through every single window and door of the settlement...

...yet not a single rooster sang, not a single bird called for its kin, and not even a single dog could be heard barking for its Master's awakening.

That might be because rather than being asleep, Mountain City was dead.

'Well, not entirely.'

There were only two people that could be considered alive, and they were in the tower-like palace that stood high and erect in the middle of the place, looming over any other structure by multiple stories.

Archer took a deep breath as the sun bathed her in its radiant light, giving a lustrous shine to her long and silky jet-black hair, injecting life into the already contrasting red and white clothing that she wore. Her skin, which had been quite pale under the moonlight, gained a certain warmth and rosy tint – it was as if she not only absorbed the rays of sunlight, but made them even more resplendent, diffusing it all as an ethereal atmosphere around her.

Archer herself though had a mixed appreciation of the sun – she preferred it much more than the gloomy aura of the moon, yet unlike the moon, the sun felt oppressive to Archer, incredibly so. That might've been because she was conscious of a little too many facts, including her own memories of the past...

...yet Archer had told her Master that she would not live on it hadn't she? The past that is. To uphold her own words, she mentally blocked her reminiscence and went back to think of the divination's results, alongside whatever information her shikigami had brought back to her last night.

It wasn't as if the divination though, happened to be a very pleasant one. Far from it.

Archer remembered; during the last evening, when she went into the open air, setting talismans one after the other onto the ground, drawing an elaborate magic circle and becoming one with the Earth to read the tides of reality - to have a small glimpse of the many possible futures that were at hand:

'An anchor might by swept away by the cruel tides before the curtain even rises. Felled by one of two foes, you probably will be.'

This was but a part of a greater divination, one that as a whole was... incredibly disturbing. Also, its informativeness reached a point that Archer would have never expected, seeing how she presently was a Servant and not a being in tune with Gaia.

Sitting on her knees in seiza-style, Archer was on the outside composed and zen; the epitome of gracefulness... yet the Servant's mind was in quite the different state: agitated, worried, and thinking without any pause.

'The mistaken will cull each other until it is too late to turn back...
    ...until--.'

"Nnnn..."

A little moan-like noise interrupted Archer's train of thought, alongside cloth being stirred and the wooden floor creaking lightly under the force of weight. With the small pike of magic circuits' activity in the room right next to hers, there was no doubt on what was happening: Kyoko Suzuki, her Master, was waking up.

The last words they exchanged before he went to sleep yesterday came back to her:

“Do not bother yourself too much with the divination. It only suggests a likely outcome, not the absolute future...” was what Archer had told him before wishing him a good night. She ever since had been regretting her choice of letting Kyoko watch over her as she performed the divination ritual, as when he was present, Archer felt unable to keep him out of the loop, being compelled by Kyoko's stare and curiosity to both tell and explain him everything, so much were they filled with innocence. It wouldn't take rocket science to figure out that such revelations could... not give him the sweetest of sleeps, or even, dreams.

Archer really figured that she should have been her usual pragmatic self and kept some of these details to herself, but then, she hadn't been thinking much at that time as the results of the divination were even to her, an utter shock.

She now could only hope that Kyoko wouldn't be overly depressed from the gloomy information they had acquired... a hope that existed because she herself sometimes doubted how well she herself could argue with that thing called 'fate'. Her life after all, had been nothing more than being the plaything of another.

Archer made her way to the door that stood in front of Kyoko's, readying herself to greet her Master.
    Last edited by Ayakashi; April 6th, 2014 at 08:13 PM.

Day 2
    January 17th, Morning
    Mountain City
    Kyoko Suzuki

Despite managing to sleep last night, his sleep had been anything but peaceful. Archer's words continued to echo in his head, and it was hard to relax himself. He knew, however, that as scared as he was, Archer much be scared too. The heavenly maiden who had smiled, and tried her best to reassure him, she was someone who worried about his fate even more than Kyoko did himself. He breathed, trying to calm himself, replaying the messages from last night as he tried to consider what they should do. Stretching as he yawned a bit, he tried to think if there was anything he could do. He was weak, and no doubt it was due to being partnered with him that Archer might lose. As he got out of the bed he walked out, trying to remind himself of what he had thought of before he went to bed last night.

"Umm... Archer?" He spoke in a soft tone, though he knew Archer was aware of him. "I was thinking... you're a Heroic Spirit. You've done a lot in your life, and I've only done a little." He looked down, feeling his nerve fading as he tried to express himself. "I... I'm not really very good. And I don't want to burden you. So I was thinking... maybe... maybe you could help me with training?" He spoke hurriedly now, trying to get all of it out, feeling a bit scared. "I mean, I know I can't do anything like you do, but maybe if I'm a little better, we could... we could... avoid what it said." He tried to hold his head up, unable to look Archer in the eyes. He was scared. Not just of what Archer might say, but also of his own fears. He didn't want to let Archer down anymore than he already had. Archer was going into a war where he was nothing but a liability. Archer said it was alright if he just wanted to be good... but he knew that wasn't the case. He had to get better. If he could learn to manage his magic better, he might be able to do something, anything, that might change the outcome.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Atlantis Metropolis

Desert City
    The morning breeze was unexpectedly cool and relaxing for what seemed like hell on Earth the other day for Ellie. Well, it'll return that way soon enough, once the sun is given time to really make its mark on the fields of sand.

Surprisingly enough, Ellie woke up without a sign of Rider anywhere. He was expecting something like another monster hug, or her face waiting atop of his so that she would be the first thing he saw. Taking a look around, the lodging here was completely different from those in Plains City. They looked ancient and mystic, and as if they hadn't been maintained for some 50 years. It was something of a cryptic feel, even though Ellie could tell the room he woke up in was a rather elite one.

Rider didn't sleep, keeping her eye out on her Master's chambers while simultaneously exploring the city of ruins. Aside from the haunting aspect of the City, there seemed to have been another presence that had visited the city, but it left in no time at all. Rider couldn't pinpoint what it was about the Desert City, but she knew that staying here for an extended period of time would not be a good idea. All things considered, the centre of Desert City had a very strong leyline, almost as strong as one of the key points in the Core Rider had sensed. Yet something about it told her to stay away...

Her Master had woken up at this point, so there was to be no more dawdling. All these questions she had would have to remain unanswered for now. She had to smile for her Master, and retain her upbeat and happy attitude for him. There was going to be plenty of sorrow to come, so why not be happy while she still could afford it?
    Elliot Bellamy
    Atlantis - Desert City
    2342 - January 17 - Morning

The first thing Elliot noticed when he woke up, aside from the lack of Rider’s in his, was that he was already a day behind his schedule. He initially planned to go to the core, and from there, make respective visits to the six other masters, in hopes of eventually forging an alliance. Somehow. But hey, if there are six masters, at least one of them would want an ally, right?

Unless the six already formed their pairs, leaving Ellie by himself. Which is probably exactly what was happening right now, he thought to himself.

He cleared his mind of panic, or at least he attempted to. He had to make the most of his situation, and so he had to lay out a foundation to work with. He took a pile of sand from the ground, and started to mold it in his hands.

One: He was located near a powerful leyline. Multiple powerful leylines, and he knew their locations.

His miniature sand sculpture took the shape of a tiny blob, with stubby little arms and stubby little legs. For good measure, he gave it a little smiley face, with mismatched pebbles for eyes and a triangular indent for a mouth.

Two: This place was made of sand. Tons of sand. While Ellie was at most a mediocre magus at best, this was to his advantage. Coupled with the massive amount of mana at his disposal and all this sand, he could turn this city into a fortress. Figuratively. And yet…

By now, he had a few little sculptures formed, standing in line like toy soldiers. He took his ceremonial knife and pricked his finger, and one-by-one dabbled drops of blood on their blobby little heads.

Three: Every self-preservation instinct, every nerve of his body, all of it screamed at him to flee this city, to leave and never return. There was something here he did not want to meet.

With his assembly of tiny golems finished, he activated them, and sent them on their way. They marched like toy soldiers, and set out to scout the city and mark locations for him to return to later, after forging alliances. For now, he had to find Rider, and maybe ask for her advice. This city was perfect for him and his craft, a place he could turn into a veritable stronghold. And yet, there was something wrong with this city, its abandoned streets, its ruined buildings…

He stood up. There was no time. It was time to find Rider and move out. Maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Hlađguđr Merkwürdigliebe
    Snow City

Hlađguđr woke to the tap of spatula on aluminum pan and the soft bubble of eggs. 7:15 on the battered watch. She rolled her shoulders, greeted - "Mornin, 'sassin" - and hopped outside, picking up a double handful of snow, and plunging her face in.

Dirt from a good week's worth of traveling fell away with the harsh scrape of snow like a thousand tiny claws. She scrubbed until the snow in her hands was crushed flat, and then repeated the process, scouring her forearms and hands. Better than a shower, she thought as she stood shivering in the first purple specks of morning sky. Laughing, she quickly made a snowball and nailed a tree branch.

Her hands and face glowed red from the cold. She put on a new shirt - one of the few she'd packed - and sat down to breakfast, holding her dented steel bowl filled with eggs as she perched on the edge of the bed. There'd been only one bowl in the pack, and Assassin had a small hunk of sourdough with some of her own eggs spread on top; she was curled up next to the fireplace, back to the stone. They ate in silence.

"Where'dy get the eggs?" asked Hlađguđr after she'd finished. "They taste quality." Certainly, she hadn't tried to bring any fresh eggs with her. Bringing out a chalk, she began to sketch an outline of the city on the floor of the cabin.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Country Preacher View Post
    Hlađguđr Merkwürdigliebe
    Snow City

Hlađguđr woke to the tap of spatula on aluminum pan and the soft bubble of eggs. 7:15 on the battered watch. She rolled her shoulders, greeted - "Mornin, 'sassin" - and hopped outside, picking up a double handful of snow, and plunging her face in.

Dirt from a good week's worth of traveling fell away with the harsh scrape of snow like a thousand tiny claws. She scrubbed until the snow in her hands was crushed flat, and then repeated the process, scouring her forearms and hands. Better than a shower, she thought as she stood shivering in the first purple specks of morning sky. Laughing, she quickly made a snowball and nailed a tree branch.

Her hands and face glowed red from the cold. She put on a new shirt - one of the few she'd packed - and sat down to breakfast, holding her dented steel bowl filled with eggs as she perched on the edge of the bed. There'd been only one bowl in the pack, and Assassin had a small hunk of sourdough with some of her own eggs spread on top; she was curled up next to the fireplace, back to the stone. They ate in silence.

"Where'dy get the eggs?" asked Hlađguđr after she'd finished. "They taste quality." Certainly, she hadn't tried to bring any fresh eggs with her. Bringing out a chalk, she began to sketch an outline of the city on the floor of the cabin.
    "Oh you know here and there~ Whatever you need just ask me. If its something this world has I can get it!
    As for the quality I have a good eye for things, trust me you can expect better stuff if you want."

Assassin then moved her right and left hands in a few small circles, some snow flew into the room and then surrounded her as she undressed, it swirled around and began to scrub at Assassins body... oddly she didn't seem to mind the cold one bit.
    It took a few seconds but it seemed there was a bit of steam coming off her body!?
    "Ah warm showers are the best!"
    She peered at the sketch of the city at the floor.
    "Oh you're taking this pretty seriously, good girl but you don't need to really do that, all that information is in my head in perfect detail." She smiled proudly as she washed her blonde hair.

Blog Entries
    "As you wish, Master," Saber responded nonchalantly. He wasn't sure if he should remain in physical form to make his Master feel safer as she slept, or if he should go into spirit form to conserve his Master's energy. Well, the land gave her sufficient mana to upkeep his form, and it wasn't like he needed any rest or recovering right now anyways. Maybe... I should do some scouting ahead while Master sleeps. It shouldn't be a burden to her...

He waited until Naomi finished her shower and wished her goodnight, dissipated his armor and dressed himself in a fancy suit, and made way to the Core.
    Naomi Nefzen
    Forest City
    17.01.2342 Early Morning

I wake up as the morning sun shines brightly through the windows. The first thing I notice is that Saber is already gone; I suspect he left to explore the core during the night, since he has no reason to conserve energy or sleep right now. I trust he can handle himself so I’m not really worried. I send a familiar to find him and give him a message that we should get together to discuss what he had found and explore the core together today.

As the small bat I just created flew out the window, I get dressed and make a quick breakfast. Usually I have servants who’d make the food for me, but I believe that everyone should be able to take care of themselves. I had my maids to teach me how to cook for myself so I at least know how to make quick and easy eggs and bacon.

After I was done with my food my familiar returned to me, Saber had promised to meet me at the train station in the core where the automated train from here would arrive. I cleaned my dishes, put on my coat and left for the train station.

Today seemed to be a relatively pleasant day, it was fairly warm for January, had there been any kind of life around here, it would have been a perfect day to go out for a long walk. Instead the haunting loneliness made me to hurry onto the train rather than enjoy the delightful environment.

The train was modern and fast, much faster than what it would have taken for me to make the trip on foot. While I am used to enjoying a private railroad car on longer trips, it all seemed very hollow now that I am the only one on the train, the entire thing was very depressive. At least I’ll see Saber again soon.
    Last edited by Nihilm; April 7th, 2014 at 04:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilm View Post
    Naomi Nefzen
    Forest City
    17.01.2342 Early Morning

I wake up as the morning sun shines brightly through the windows. The first thing I notice is that Saber is already gone; I suspect he left to explore the core during the night, since he has no reason to conserve energy or sleep right now. I trust he can handle himself so I’m not really worried. I send a familiar to find him and give him a message that we should get together to discuss what he had found and explore the core together today.

As the small bat I just created flew out the window, I get dressed and make a quick breakfast. Usually I have servants who’d make the food for me, but I believe that everyone should be able to take care of themselves. I had my maids to teach me how to cook for myself so I at least know how to make quick and easy eggs and bacon.

After I was done with my food my familiar returned to me, Saber had promised to meet me at the train station in the core where the automated train from here would arrive. I cleaned my dishes, put on my coat and left for the train station.

Today seemed to be a relatively pleasant day, it was fairly warm for January, had there been any kind of life around here, it would have been a perfect day to go out for a long walk. Instead the haunting loneliness made me to hurry onto the train rather than enjoy the delightful environment.

The train was modern and fast, much faster than what it would have taken for me to make the trip on foot. While I am used to enjoying a private railroad car on longer trips, it all seemed very hollow now that I am the only one on the train, the entire thing was very depressive. At least I’ll see Saber again soon.
    Saber had been walking throughout the Core, analyzing and memorizing as many details as he could, it was one of the many skills he had learned, to assimilate ones surroundings and then to break them down in the easiest way to process. This seems like simple observation but to him he was dragging out the "best" of the area around him.

The bat familiar of his master landed upon a flower like symbol on his armor.
    He nodded and made arrangements to meet her at the train station. He then ran. He was fast. He would get there in no time.

His servant to master bond told him something though, she was moving and fast. So she probably got on the train by herself.
    No matter, he could just! He leapt and threw himself onto the train with not a problem at all. He then proceeded to lower himself and then walk towards the carriage he could feel his master was in. He saw her and smiled. The sun shone upon him and his hair seemed to glow.

"Good morning, Master." He looked at her hard and clearly. Her actions and the way she carried herself were perfect for her role as a Master and as a esteemed heir.
    He had no problems with that. Though he did feel a need to ask, "Master, I am slightly curious. What would you do first should we win?"