Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fate/MoeMoe Revival (IC)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
    Ellie awoke in a large green field with his back against a tree with Rider by his side.
    He was relieved that the dark presence that attacked him was gone... then he felt it. His golems, he couldn't feel anything from them! They were all gone. Or they weren't his anymore...? The thought was scary, he shuddered a bit.
    “Where are we Rider?” She let out a breath of relief, “Ah you're awake. We should avoid the desert from now on. We're in the plains right now, it seems safe. Try not to do something so idiotic again, well it wasn't completely your fault.” Her smile was soothing, soft and warm, but strong and concerned.

“Well you should know who I am now. You're lucky to have such an amazing Servant! ...What are we going to do next? ...Any questions?”
    Elliot Bellamy
    Atlantis - Plains City, unknown location
    2342 - January 17 - Noon

When he regained his consciousness (for the second or third time in just a few days), Elliot noticed that he still hadn’t recovered fully from the sudden mana drain. His head throbbed, and his joints ached. He felt as though the blood in his veins had turned to magma.

He blinked a few times, and his vision started to slowly refocus. From what he could tell, he was currently resting against a large tree, which stood alone towering over a lush meadow. His jacket was curled up around him like a blanket, damp with his sweat. Rider stood to his right, his ever-watchful sentinel.

He knew what he would have to do. It was just that he didn’t know if he could handle it in this state. And yet, his time was already running out. A day and a half had already gone by without any gathered information, any established bases. All he managed to was discover the… presence in the desert sands.

Don’t panic. Don’t panic, don’t panic, don’tpanic don’tpanic don’t-

“Rider,” he said with a bit of difficulty. It seemed that his breathing was still a bit shallow. It already took all the willpower he could muster not to break into tears. “We have to deal with that… thing, in the desert. We need to find the other masters. We can’t deal with it alone.”

In the back of his mind, he knew that the chances of the others believing his story, let alone caring about it, were minimal. He was their enemy. He had no doubt that they would see this development as a convenience to exploit. And yet, he had no other choice. Even if there was little to no chance of success, it was a do or die situation for him. If he could trust his instincts, then it wouldn’t be his last encounter with whatever lurked in the desert.

“Ride us to another city. Any of them. All of them. We… we need help.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Island City

Anna knew that her Servant was a bit of a ponce. He was the most self-obsessed idiot she'd ever seen, and not even the most spoiled brats in her school were that vain. He was annoying, stupid, and completely blind to anyone but himself.

But, as he screamed and raged and attacked with all the fury of a wild animal, she knew that he was beautiful.

As Caster retreated against Berserker's merciless onslaught, panic visible on the girl's face as her throne collapsed, a thrill of satisfaction ran through Anna. Yes. This was what she wanted. The feeling of going in the playground, finding that person you hate, and knocking down their sand castle.

Then another voice joined the fray, and Anastasia remembered where she was. This wasn't a playground; it was a battlefield, and another party had arrived to do battle. Whether they were friend or foe didn't matter. They were unknown, and the unknown was terrifying.

"Berserker!" She called out in her mind. "Stop pursuing Caster. There's no use in chasing a dog fleeing with her tail between her legs. There are others watching, others who would seek to do us harm. Return to me!"

At the same time, the girl forced her circuits to activate and run prana through her veins. A spell was held in reserve, ready to activate on its own if someone tried a sneak attack. Anna's hands tightened around the sword in her lap. Please, she hoped. Please listen.
    Last edited by Bloble; May 9th, 2014 at 02:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtue View Post

“It'll take a bit more than that but I do commend the attempt.”
    The Overseer made sure to speak the moment he was sure she was JUST about to be out of earshot and smirked. He wouldn't let her “win” so easily. As Agatha left the area a knocking was heard at the door and it suddenly flung open revealing two figures outside
    The man was regal. The atmosphere of his presence shone straight into her. His face was however dead serious. “A Master without his Servant nearby. I am well aware of the rules and the fact the Overseer is right in front of us, but I could kill you right now in an instant.” Sunlight beamed in to the room and shone upon him as if it was his own stage light.
    He drew his sword. “Master, your orders?”

Naomi Nefzen
    Atlantis core - Overseer
    17.01.2342 Morning

Day 2

Naomi moves forward from behind Saber.

"I don't think it would be the smartest move breaking a rule like that in front of the overseer, besides didn't I tell you to stay in spirit form, no need to flaunt you in front of our enemies yet."

I turn to face the overseer.

"Greetings overseer, I am Naomi Nefzen one of the masters participating in this war as I am sure you already know."

After I had given my greetings to the overseer I addressed the other master with us.

"Greetings to you as well my fellow master, I am sure soon we will face each other on the fields of battle, but today is not the time, wouldn't you agree?"

I turn back to the overseer.

"I am interested in learning more about the previous war, would you mind telling us your story of the previous war?"
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget