Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yukidomari (Quest)

Blog Entries

Yukidomari (Quest)

==Stage 1//Isolation

BGM- What Am I?

Just like any other day, it all begins with me waking up. Coming to my senses, finding myself on my back… I stare up at the ceiling above and sit idly as the cogs in my head begin to move. However, unlike your average day, this time the waking process is slow. It’s as if I’ve just awoken from a long and arduous dream and wish for nothing but to return to the blissfulness of sleep. Normally, I’d probably comply with such a desire… Harmless, peaceful, and pleasant… But while the thought of closing my eyes and drifting off does seem rather tempting, there’s one thought at the forefront of my mind, begging for my attention…

Soon, I find myself looking around the rest of the room. My eyes shift from the ceiling, to the window, the hardwood flooring, as well as the various pieces of furniture. As I do so, I even curl the sheets up in the palm of my hand- searching my mind for an answer. But, in the end, even after searching the deepest parts of my memory, I can’t come up with a thing. There’s not a single item in this room that invokes any sense of familiarity within me… And it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to understand that is bad.

Panic overrules dreariness.

My breath drowns out the ticking of the clock.

Finally understanding the entirety of the situation, my body instinctively shoots upright. I toss aside the sheets, throw away the covers, and spring from the bed as though my life depends upon it. Remarkably though, this probably only makes things worse. Because, now that I’m actually standing here, trying to denounce my predicament, I come to the realization that now I have to do something. Had I simply remained in the bed, I could have deluded myself… maybe just a bit longer… But I’ve taken action. And there’s no way I can stop now.

“Okay, think-! Just what the hell is going on here!?”

Fear quickly begins to mesh with frustration.

Bringing a single hand up to my face, I take a deep breath and try to calm myself down. Even if I can’t make any sense of how I got here, I can still retrace my steps and figure out what all happened up to this point. So I have to think-! I have to think hard about what I was doing before I woke up!

“….”

But when I try, nothing comes. There’s absolutely nothing there at all. No recollection of yesterday, the day before… Not even a week! It’s all just one big, clean slate. It’s almost as if my mind has been wiped clean of all memories.

“…Amnesia?” My voice shakes with fear, “No wait… That can’t be… I can still remember my name, at least…”

I try my best to reason through everything. And, as I do, I find my hand slowly drifting over the back of my head… until a sharp pain pierces my thoughts. The pain gives me a moment of pauses, but after touching the same spot over again, I can tell that it’s definitely tender. There’s no blood, at least; however, if I’m right in my thinking, then this injury of mine is fresh. Without a doubt…

Trying to figure out even more, I abandon all thoughts of the days before and decide to start from the very beginning. Spotting an oval mirror on the nearby wall, I unwittingly move over towards it, placing my hand on the wall, taking a good look within.

“Okay…”

-----

1. You're a boy. [Nature favors you as the strong]
    2. You're a girl. [Nature favors you as the intuitive]
    Last edited by Sei; March 30th, 2014 at 03:31 PM.
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

Blog Entries
    Let's go with 1. I imagine most of the players will be guys, after all.
    Yay for a new Sei Quest.
    Also, yay first post~
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    We are the ​little girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    1, just to be contrarian.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Dranes's Avatar

Blog Entries
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    guys let's make it a tie so Sei has to make a trap

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ofc we're a girl.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

2!

brofist
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries

"My name is Ueda Shio... Age 17. Daughter and second child of... Ueda Tadao and Ueda Riko. ...I attend Sugitawari Academy. Studying to become an art major... All of the basics are still here..."

Just to confirm it all for myself, I list the details of my life, in order, without fail. As I thought, even though I can't recall the past few days of my life, I still have a good grasp on who I am and what I've done. This in itself rules out the notion of me having amnesia... At least, to my knowledge it does. But regardless of the reason, it doesn't change the fact that a significant portion of my memory is gone. Or rather, missing...

"No... That's the same thing, you idiot..."

Even in trying to rationalize the whole thing to myself, I find it to be a rather difficult process. It's not something I can properly explain with my words, that much is for sure. So I can only describe it as a feeling, of sorts... The past couple of days are obvious to me, but I also can't help but feel as though there are other things I'm forgetting as well. Things I've left overlooked... only now to realize they're missing... If I had to describe it in metaphor, I'd say my memory is a web that's riddled with holes. There are things I'm forgetting... And all things tied to them have also been corrupted. ...How I ended up here seems to be one of them.

Getting nowhere by examining my own thoughts, all I can do is stare at my reflection and ponder what to do next. When I do, all I see is an ordinary girl. Dark eyes, long hair, a dime a dozen. I'm just an ordinary person with nothing special about her. So why this is happening to me, of all people, is beyond any explanation I can come up with. Tapping the sore spot on the back of my head once more, this is at least what I want to tell myself.

"So what should I do now...?"

Reason and cause aside, the here and now is present and waiting. And as it stands, standing around all confused and helpless isn't going to make things any better. But, at the same time, it's strange. As I take a look around the room one more time, I take note of the level of detail and care put into its arrangement. Filled with various pieces of finely crafted furniture, pictures, and the like, it strikes me as the kind of room a high-class person would come to rest. Not only that, but no matter where I look, I can't find the slightest trace of dust hanging around. It's almost as if everything in this place is brand new. From the floor to the ceiling. Granted I wouldn't understand how a kidnapper thinks... This all feels a bit... lavish...

*click*

Practically startling me out of my skin, the sound of the door opening sends a bolt racing down my spine. A measly two meters being all that separates me from it, all I do is stand there and watch as it slowly starts to open. Even when my mind is screaming common sense at me, my body refuses to move. It's all happening too quick... and I've been anchored by fear. Paralyzed, there's nothing I can do to remedy the situation. There's nothing I can do but close my eyes... and wait for the worst.

"...!"

I take a single, deep, and quick breath before silence falls.

The seconds tick away on the clock- filling my ears- but other than that, nothing else happens.

A whole minute passes before I begin to open my eyes again. Reluctantly. Slowly. Unaware of what the world has waiting for me, I can feel the anxiety slowly creeping in, but I keep ahead anyways. And once I've crossed the fleeting eternity, all I'm rewarded with is the sight of the door- slightly ajar. Barely even open to a crack, it's almost as if the wind blew it open.

Quickly looking for something I can use as a weapon- anything- I find myself grabbing a sconce off of the desk. It may not be the best weapon, at the least, it's heavy. So if something jumps out at me, I can take comfort in knowing I have something to protect myself with.

Now that I'm armed, I gather up what little courage I have and make my way towards the door. Making each step as quietly as I can, I try to convince my heart to do the same, but to no avail. So by the time I reach the door, I'm already a nervous wreck. My head won't stop spinning with the possibilities and my hands won't stop sweating, making it hard to keep a grip on my weapon. Still, once I'm within range, my hand steadily reaches out for the doorknob, allowing me to grasp the handle, and yank the door open in a single burst. My heart already beating at top speeds, my mind is once again thrown into a frenzy when I realize what's on the other side... Nothing...

Confused, I step out into the hallway and take a look around. There isn't a single person in sight, nor is there a single sound to be heard. In fact, if it weren't for the evening sunlight pouring in from the windows, I'd probably be even more disturbed than I already am. This whole thing is just getting freakier and freakier, and it doesn't seem like it's going to stop any time soon.

Turning my attention back to the door, I place my hand on the doorknob one more time and give it two good turns.

"...There's no way that was the wind..."

-----

1. Explore the house.
    2. Search the room.
    3.Try something else.
    Last edited by Sei; March 30th, 2014 at 07:11 PM.

[18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)

Blog Entries

Exploration is key~
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

Blog Entries
    Exploration gets you killed.

Death is the end of a journey and the beginning of another >.>

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

3. o3o

Should I specify?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KitsuneKo View Post
    3. o3o

Should I specify?
    If you have a particular idea, go ahead. <.<

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sei View Post
    Exploration gets you killed.
    I have a #yolo soul, you should know this >.>
    Exodus (Complete)

Because of you.

Mugen No Sekai

My idea for 3. was to jump out of the nearest window you could find, to be reunited with nature and freedom.