Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pillow Talk (One-Shot)

Living Dead Girl

Pillow Talk (One-Shot)

Ever since reading the sex scenes in Heaven's Feel route after watching Fight Club, there's been an idea that's stuck with me. This is what that idea lead me to. I'd dedicate this to Mike1984, but his ass is grass.

---

“Oh sempai, I haven't been fucked like that since grade school.”

That, along with “happy birthday grandma”, “I have HIV,” and anything involving mollusks, is not a phrase one wants to hear in post-coital bliss. And it is here we find Shirou Emiya, filled with equal parts regret and confusion.

“Run that by me again, Sakura.”

Sakura dove under the covers with a meep, apparently thinking if her sempai couldn't see her, maybe he'd forget she was there. He could be kind of dense at times. It did take an act of near sexual assault on her part just to get to the glorious moment where she warmed her sempai's bed. A moment she just ruined.

Shirou, undeterred by the makeshift blanket shield, pulled the covers off his partner. “Seriously, did you say grade school?”

“It's a long and uncomfortable story, sempai, so can we please drop it?” Sakura mumbled into her chest.

Shirou held her close, partially to comfort her and partially to keep her from running away. “Sakura, you promised there'd be no secrets between us.”

“But I like my secrets,” she moaned. He gave her a stern, paternal look; something she wasn't used to getting with such tenderness.

“Sakura...”

“Alright fine,” she threw her hands up, “I'll tell you. Due to...various circumstances, I need semen to live.”

“You what now?”

“If you're going to ask questions through the whole thing this is going to take a long time sempai, so please save them until the end.” Sakura took Shirou's bewildered look as a cue to keep going. “I'm sure sis-Tohsaka-sempai has told you this already, but blood and semen are rich in mana. Given the method of my indoctrination into the Matou clan, I require a large amount of mana regularly. My brother provides it in the form of semen, which I take in to me via tantric ritual.”

“So Shinji's been having sex with you since you were kids.”

Sakura blushed. “In so many words, yes. At grandfather's insistence, Brother would give me his semen.”

Shirou ran a hand through his hair; the post-coital glow all but snuffed out. “Your granddad made you and Shinji have sex. That is profoundly fucked up.”

“It was either that or drink his blood,” Sakura said defensively.

“But wait, if you need semen, how did you get your mana before he hit puberty?”

“Like I said,” she said harshly, “it was either blood or semen.”

Shirou paled at this. “Couldn't you have just kept drinking his blood? I mean, that's weird, but at least it's not incest.”

“I am not a vampire, sempai, regardless of what Realta Nua implies.” Sakura said, proud of this fact.

“But that means you'd rather fuck your brother,”

“Adopted brother.”

“...Adopted brother than not fuck him.”

“Would you believe I have a very good reason for that?” Sakura blushed again. “Brother, I mean Shinji, is amazing in bed. He's useless at pretty much everything else, but he's a tiger in the sack.”

“That just explained things I never wanted to be explained,” Shirou said. He now knew why girls seemed to fall for Shinji''s weedy charms. What he wanted to know, was how to crawl out of this conversation without upsetting Sakura. He longed to go into the shed and think about projecting swords or being a superhero or anything other than his former friend's sexual escapades with the sister he just had sex with.

“Don't worry sempai, you're amazing too,” Sakura said, trying to play to his ego, “So strong and forceful, but so tender at the same time.” She gave her lover a sly smile, “And if I can be blunt, you're hung like a horse.”

Shrou couldn't help but blush and smile at that. “Really? I mean, I haven't had a lot to compare it to and- wait a minute why are you telling me this?”

Sakura ran her hand up and down Shirou's inner thigh, “Because it's true. You really are better at this than he is. It's become a job to Shinji. He hits and quits. But with you, it's truly making love. You're like a harlequin romance protagonist come to take me away; my superhero during the day and my marathon man at night.”

“I'm glad I can be your superhero, but I don't know about the other thing.” Pride and disgust were waging a brutal war inside of Shirou.

“Well you are definitely my marathon man, sempai,” Sakura nuzzled his chest, “you just keep going and going and going.”

“And does Shinji do that too?” Shirou asked. Now that the floodgates had been opened, curiosity was getting the better of him. Shinji bragged about his conquests, but he never really went into detail. Up until now, Shirou was starting to believe Shinji was making some of them up.

“Don't worry, you last longer than he does,” Sakura giggled, “Brother's got a lot of technique, but he's a bit of a quick shot, if you catch my drift.”

Shirou shifted uncomfortably besides Sakura; she was tracing circles on his broad chest with a finger and he wasn't sure how to feel about that. On the one hand, beautiful woman who was very into him who seemed to want to go another round. On the other hand, beautiful woman discussing sexual partners in bed. And the partner was her brother and his (former) friend. Both his heads swam in confusion.

“If we're going to be talking about Shinji like this, could you please not call him brother? It just makes this whole thing more awkward and uncomfortable.”

“Sorry, force of habit,” she said. “But yeah, he's done like that,” she snapped her fingers, “and he just leaves me to clean up after myself now. When we were younger, he would really explore me and try to make me feel good. Now he has other girls for that.” There was a note of sadness in her voice.

“Are you actually disappointed that your brother,”

“Adopted brother.”

“Whatever doesn't have sex with you like he used to?”

Sakura turned crimson. “No, I mean, not really. It's just, it was a simpler time, you know? We were playing house and Shinji always made the best cream pies.”

“I think I'm going to be sick.” Shirou felt the weight of myriad curses in Sakura's glare, “that your granddad made you do this.”

Sakura put her hands on her hips, which let the covers bare her bountiful breasts. “Would you prefer it if I told you grandfather was the one who gave me my necessary mana intake?”

“Dear sweet god no,” Shirou yelled at Sakura's breasts despite himself. “It's just, why did your granddad have to do this in the first place?” He managed to say that to her face.

“Promise not to freak out?”

“It can't be weirder than having sex with your...adopted brother, can it?” Shirou was met with a crushingly awkward silence. “Please tell me it's not weirder than having sex with your adopted brother.”

“The Matou family crest is passed down via worms.”

“Oh.” Shirou said, deadpan. “Are these happiness worms?”

Sakura pulled the sheet back over her breasts. “Happiness worms aren't really a thing, sempai. If you're a female, they make you happy in a sense. But it's more they make you really, erm, aroused.”

“Am I going to get these worms now?”

Sakura laughed. “Of course not, sempai; if you had the worms they would've killed you by now.”

“That's comforting, I guess,” Shirou shuddered. “Are these magic worms?”

“They taught my body magic, so I would assume so.”

“Wait, what do you mean by 'taught your body magic'?” Another awkward silence.

“Well, grandfather would teach me magic by throwing me in a pit of the worms and they'd teach me magic.”

Shirou put a hand on Sakura's shoulder and gave her another stern look. “Okay, you know I'm not going to believe that's the whole story after everything else you've told me.”

“Why not,” Sakura said meekly.

“Because when someone says they learned something with their body, especially someone with as interesting a sexual history as you,” Shirou felt the pressure of curses again, “that means they had the lesson fucked into them. Sakura, did these worms rape you?”

Sakura pulled away from Shirou and into a ball. “They taught my body magic. That's all I'm going to say.”

“Dammit Sakura, I can't help you if I don't know what's going on with you.”

“You want to know what's going on with me? You really want to know?” Sakura gave a bitter chuckle. “I got fucked by dickworms since I was seven. I didn't learn what masturbation was until a few years ago since I was getting fucked constantly. I have to constantly crave cock because if I don't, the worms inside of me will eat me alive. There, does that make you feel better? Now that you know how filthy I am, am I still good enough for your hero complex?”

Shirou kissed her, stopping her self-abuse dead in its tracks. He pulled her close, so close their hearts beat as one. Sakura returned the kiss with passionate hunger, desperately hoarding the love and warmth the man she loved gave her.

“Does that answer your question?” Shirou said. Sakura gave him a downright predatory grin and pounced on him.

“No it doesn't,” she said, straddling him, “I'll just have to get the answer from your body.”

XXX

“Do I really have a hero complex?” Shirou asked, post-coital glow restored.

Sakura hit him with a pillow. The mood had already been ruined once before; she wasn't going to let it get ruined again.

“Oh come on, you can't just lay all that lewd stuff in my lap and then clam up when it comes to cleaner topics.”

“But sempai, I just want to bask in you for a little while,” Sakura said, head resting on Shirou's chest.

“Fine, go ahead and bask," Shirou said sharply, "I'll just take the hero thing as a compliment.”

“You're cute when you sulk, sempai,” Sakura yawned, “it makes you look intense.” With that, she fell asleep.

Drained and happy, Shirou quickly followed suit. He never did learn what Sakura meant when she said he had a hero complex. If she was going to teach him what she meant with her body, he didn't mind staying ignorant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    and here we come across a curious instance of a prosaic carmen figuratum expressed on multiple semantic strata wherein the increase both of literary temperature as noted by the laterally expanding index and the cognitive fervour rendered in monolithic paragraphs crystallises a sense of spiralling delirium which textually imaged akin to sound waves on a vertical axis could be visually rendered as a sequence of high-energy sustained primal screams emanating thusly the following sentiment: "fuuuuck ooooooff graaand oooordeeer reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Grant's Avatar
    A happy relationship with Sakura. Are we sure we're in the right universe?

Blog Entries
    I howled with laughter when she said he was good with cream pies.

I feel like I'm either too drunk, or not drunk enough, to truly appreciate this. Good stuff either way.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by VelspertheCat View Post
    “Reincarnate into a cooler cat. Maybe I'll give a damn then.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    "Live Slow, Die Whenever."
    Quote Originally Posted by kay4today View Post
    If I got a cent everytime I read "Mou~" in a Nanoha fic, I could buy a yacht and laugh at poor people.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors shiningphoenix's Avatar
    <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    two drinks and an aphrodisiac away from assaulting an appropriately shaped piece of furniture?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    "What does 'masturbate' mean? 'cause it's pretty obviously not a real word."

Living Dead Girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridgeburner90 View Post
    It also seems interesting, so I'm calling bullshit!

But this fic gave me an image of worm-sensei, teaching Sakura magic.
    And this makes me think of Teach Me! Ciel-Sempai, only Ciel is a dickworm. I don't entirely know what to do with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    and here we come across a curious instance of a prosaic carmen figuratum expressed on multiple semantic strata wherein the increase both of literary temperature as noted by the laterally expanding index and the cognitive fervour rendered in monolithic paragraphs crystallises a sense of spiralling delirium which textually imaged akin to sound waves on a vertical axis could be visually rendered as a sequence of high-energy sustained primal screams emanating thusly the following sentiment: "fuuuuck ooooooff graaand oooordeeer reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Blog Entries
    I can't decide how this makes me feel ... there's some arousal I suppose, but there's also disgust.
    Last edited by NuitTombee; April 23rd, 2014 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgeburner90 View Post
    this fic gave me an image of worm-sensei, teaching Sakura magic.
    This! Oh, so much this!

And happiness worms is now a BL meme, isn't it?

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    This surely made my day! Oh the Happiness Worms~

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

Quote Originally Posted by FourthWall View Post
    And this makes me think of Teach Me! Ciel-Sempai, only Ciel is a dickworm. I don't entirely know what to do with that.
    I wonder who would be Neko-Arc, then. Neko-Zouken? Neko-Shinji? Neko-Sakura?

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors shiningphoenix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    And happiness worms is now a BL meme, isn't it?
    Name:  AC!Rin.i.200.png
Views: 628
Size:  6.2 KB
    I don't like this meme because nobody ever lets me have the happiness worms.

I'm such a deprived teenager.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    two drinks and an aphrodisiac away from assaulting an appropriately shaped piece of furniture?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    "What does 'masturbate' mean? 'cause it's pretty obviously not a real word."

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You spelled "depraved" wrong, ACRin!

Blog Entries
    It's obviously related to the fact Rin can't into computers.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Holding my very strong urge to lock this and throw away the key, I will just wtf as usual and be on my way.

And seriously, so much fanon it hurts.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Blog Entries
    Dude, take a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    When its funny or not on the level of "pull my finger" than maybe I will.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    hits too close to home eh
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    Not really, since it actually got several things wrong.

Blog Entries
    So? It's not serious, it's just a funny one-shot. It's not like every writer has to stick to canon all the time.
    Last edited by Mooncake; April 24th, 2014 at 01:42 PM.
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

Blog Entries
    Well, it may be me being a tad harsh because I see a little too much of it here, so I apologize. Not that I can't take a joke, but it gets to a point where I am just like, "ok, stop. its not funny anymore."

The "gift to Mike" part at the beginning was a bit trollish though.