Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: Elegy of Giants (JJBA RP)

Blog Entries
    I'm new to JoJo RPs too.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    this is how sheets look before i edit them:

Morgan Stern M.D.

Name: Morgan Stern (get it its a musical reference. its a misspelling rammstein track about beauty. get it. i am clever.)

Description: A tall man of perfect features, black hair with piercing (and other positive eye-related adjectives) green eyes He looks like a movie star if movie stars had permanently activated photoshop in real life. Like, holy shit he's so pretty that even the description of his appearance wants to bang him.

Personality: Massive narcisst obsessed with physical beauty. He holds his appearance above all else in life, be it money, status, fame, love or companionship. For these things are only fleeting, but a well maintained body is eternal as long as there is still collagen, botox and hairdye in this world. While he is quickly to befriend people that fit his aesthetic standards, he is a lot less kind to people with visible imperfections. However, he does not necessarily hate those who he deems ugly. After all, flowers only shine in a field of weeds, so in a way he is thankful for their existence. As long as they don't exist too close to him, anyway.

Backstory: An amazingly talented plastic surgeon his stand manifested in his first year of med college. His competitive attitude and relentless striving for perfection quickly put him above his peers, and as his Stand started to manifest it was clear that he would soon leave them all far behind. Immediately hired after leaving medical school in a prestigious plastic surgery clinic, he rose to chief of staff quickly. Despite his acidic attitude and obsessions his skill with the scalpel was undeniable. However, even as his own masterwork he further sought perfection. For as beautiful as he was, his stand, the image of his soul, was still ugly and twisted. His obsession shifted to a peculiar artifact that according to various rumors could change a Stand. Now he seeks out the Arrow, allying himself with others that have the same goal.

Stand Name: The Beautiful People

Origin of Stand Name: its a shitty manson song. what can i say, im an edgy 14 year old with 6 years of experience

Stand Stats:

Power:
    C
    Speed: C
    Range: D
    Durability: D
    Precision: A
    Potential: C

Stand Type: Close combat.

Stand Appearance: Looking like a twisted marionette, The Beautiful People is not exactly a sight for sore eyes. While it has normal human-like legs, checkered black and white, it splits in two different torsos in the hip area, complete with their own arms and heads. One of them pitch black covered in scars that give it an uneven surface. Like its counterpart it lacks eyes and its face is adorned with a permanent white frown. The other torso is a complete smooth white surface with a permanent black smile.

For ease of communication the white part is called "Monroe" and the black one "Charles" (get it. the name is a marilyn manson song. get it. i am clever.)

Stand Ability: The white part carries a healing effect. As long as it is in contact with somebody he is rather quickly restored to his own image of "physical perfection". This means that the Stand might erase phsycial imperfections as perceived by the person it is used on. For example scars or melanomas could disappear after prolonged exposure. Also prologned exposure might cause narcissism as one is driven closer and closer to an ideal physical state. A side effect is that people that perceive certain injuries as "desrved" or otherwise as a natural part of their body might not be healed at all.

As long as the black part is in contact with somebody it instead cuts out these physical imperfections. Further cuts will be inflicted as the target perceives the already existing cuts as imperfections, cutting and cutting until there is nothing left. (aww yeah peeling skin an araki staple). Prolonged exposure might cause the opposite of Monroe's effect and make the target feel miserable about their appearance, further accelerating the process until nothing is left. People that, like Morgan, are of the opinion that their physical appearance is flawless are unaffected by this Stand. (so its useless against DIO hue hue hue)

Optional Ability: None. Is however a skilled doctor and incredibly sexy.

- - - Updated - - -

(yes this means i dont enter)
    Daaamn.

Citizen of the World TheInfamousMan's Avatar
    Well here's my character sheet that I sent.

Edit: Whoops! Deleted now!
    Last edited by TheInfamousMan; April 30th, 2014 at 09:06 PM.
    Current Works:

Just an Unorthodox Thief (Fate/Zero-Lupin III Crossover) [Updated 7/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

A Different Kind of Truth (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run/Persona 4 Crossover) [Updated 3/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

Blog Entries
    I have proposition. We could do the RP in 'arcs', and rotate the roster of players. Those who do not get to participate in particular arc have chance to do so in next, and previous RP characters are relegated to NPC status for the duration. But it's up to you, guys.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    BTW, is this RP gonna be team based?

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    Sent my sheet~

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCaptainKatsura View Post
    I'm new to JoJo RPs too.
    I'm new to all forms of RP.
    What I've got is pretty barebones vs. what someone like say Virtue has so far.
    I'm great at taking ideas and extending them (I took your advice and started giving critique to people other than Lantz, helped Virtue improve his) but my personal Stand and backstory seems boring compared to the contenders.

I'll still send it in I'm just a little heistant is all.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    I have proposition. We could do the RP in 'arcs', and rotate the roster of players. Those who do not get to participate in particular arc have chance to do so in next, and previous RP characters are relegated to NPC status for the duration. But it's up to you, guys.
    It's an idea. After all, it isn't JJBA if 90% of the main characters die near the end, so there should be room for... second waves.

Blog Entries
    I'd honestly be against that idea.

quotes
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

Blog Entries
    Can't they just... retire? Why kill them all?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Ask Araki, not me. It's JJBA.

Blog Entries
    Or just like... don't do that at all.

quotes

Blog Entries
    It would be a more dynamic game than we have typically seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Please hold. Your feedback will be processed and a reply will be given in a few hours. Thank you for using the Speedwagon Foundation Auto-Reply Artificial Intelligence (TM), and have a nice day.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Please hold. Your feedback will be processed and a reply will be given in a few hours. Thank you for using the Speedwagon Foundation Auto-Reply Artificial Intelligence (TM), and have a nice day.
    SFARAI?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Overwhelmed by Anime View Post
    It would be a more dynamic game than we have typically seen.
    leo I swear to god

quotes

Blog Entries
    Let's just do Call of Cthulhu x JoJo.

isn't that basically Persona 1 and 2

Blog Entries
    Never played it. Don't shoot at me, though.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Let's just do Call of Cthulhu x JoJo.
    Funny that, an original draft I would've postulated for a different JJBA RP would've been basically Office Space meets Call of Cthulhu in addition to the requisite Araki-ness.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.