Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: Heroic Spirit Speculation

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Aladar's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Theoretically, a HS Cain, with a NP based on God's promise to strike sevenfold whoever harms Cain, coupled with the recognition because of the advent of Christianity in the modern world, might mean he can draw even with Gil at his strongest.

But that duel means mutually assured destruction for Earth itself as it means Ea being reflected back sevenfold.

Anyone, shouldn't Cain have some level of MEoDP? I mean, as legend has it, he invented murder. Going by what we know of Aviceborn's NP, ADAM was on his way to total immortality because there was no death in Eden. Cain brought death to Eden. By Nasu logic, he can conceptualize lines and dots of death on things that by the very law of nature, shouldn't have them.

Gonna try brainstorming some other legendary figure on that level. If there are any. Gotta be at least as ancient as Gil anyway, cause it needs a broken OP legend.

Chapter 15: Prince VS Pauper

A whole world away from Fuyuki, in a city of mages, a new War threatens to break out. Seven new Masters are chosen and enter a life-changing battle, unknowingly becoming part of a War in which there are more players than the eyes can see...

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    1. He didn't bring anything to Eden. Adam and Eve were already cast out of Eden by the time Cain and Abel were born.
    2. MEoDP aren't natural to a human brain.
    3. MeoDP aren't a form of murder. They actualize the destiny (read: the inevitable end) of things.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Cain would be actually a decent candidate for an Avenger, in a way. If he would even fit the class, because I think that's just a custom container for AM right? Otherwise you could make him an Assassin I guess.

Cain would likely be younger than Gilgamesh in age (Judaism really only took off way after Uruk) but he'd have a much much bigger fame boost, due to the spread of Abrahamic religions. Theoretically he could take on Gilgamesh and win due to an 'Avenged Sevenfold' power.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Aladar's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    1. He didn't bring anything to Eden. Adam and Eve were already cast out of Eden by the time Cain and Abel were born.
    2. MEoDP aren't natural to a human brain.
    3. MeoDP aren't a form of murder. They actualize the destiny (read: the inevitable end) of things.
    While I agree with 1. (didn't know that) and 2., I still think the guy who invented murder (going by his legend) is a good as candidate as any to have MEoDP. His was the first recorded dotstab or something.

Chapter 15: Prince VS Pauper

A whole world away from Fuyuki, in a city of mages, a new War threatens to break out. Seven new Masters are chosen and enter a life-changing battle, unknowingly becoming part of a War in which there are more players than the eyes can see...

Blog Entries
    No but that's the point, it's not actually about murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladar View Post
    While I agree with 1. (didn't know that) and 2., I still think the guy who invented murder (going by his legend) is a good as candidate as any to have MEoDP. His was the first recorded dotstab or something.
    Murder is the taking of life prior to its natural end. Direct Death Eyes are the actualization of an inevitable end. If it were murder, then Shiki would not be able to stab a skywalk and cause it to die.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    We already have Create a Servant for this line of thought, guys.

Thread locked-a-rooney.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.