Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Skipping all the Steps [Exalted/FSN]

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
    Rather than overpowered, given everything that Shirou is up against the UBW Good End feels more like the only ending where he has anything resembling a fighting chance of making a difference (barring the one he just made by stopping the Grail from blowing everything up).
    So, to fulfill his dream of being a hero, he has to have a top mage talent on one arm and a spirit capable of annihilating armies on another? Geez, whatever happened to helping old ladies across the street?

Whew! About to slip down. VelspertheCat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Geez, whatever happened to helping old ladies across the street?
    Gotta kill 'em all. They're Dead Apostles, y'see.
    Spoiler:
    Is it pimping myself out if it's hidden?
    Index of Stories, Conceptual Writing, and Scenes

Powered by infinite rage Comartemis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VelspertheCat View Post
    So you want Shirou to be closer to everyone's personal idol and savior Gilgamesh? I think he had a harem. And overpowered pew pew swords. He also made a difference in the world and saved mankind.
    I sense a trap here so I'm just going to poke it with a stick and see what happens.

Yeah, and give him a spaceship to hang out on too.

So, to fulfill his dream of being a hero, he has to have a top mage talent on one arm and a spirit capable of annihilating armies on another? Geez, whatever happened to helping old ladies across the street?
    Isn't Saber massively depowered without the grail to support her? I don't think annihilating armies is in the playbook anymore unless Rin precedes it with a ten or fifteen-person orgy. For that matter the prana drain on Rin from supporting Saber means she's probably not doing so hot either.

First Priest of the Urobutcher Golden Lark's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code

Isn't Saber massively depowered without the grail to support her? I don't think annihilating armies is in the playbook anymore unless Rin precedes it with a ten or fifteen-person orgy. For that matter the prana drain on Rin from supporting Saber means she's probably not doing so hot either.
    Assisted Consent Rin would like a word with you . . .

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Real body, plus technically the Grail is still around to support her. Like Gil after the 4th. Plus we already know that Saber is not the average Servant in regards to mana, she only needs the jump, the battery inside her does the rest.

Real body, plus technically the Grail is still around to support her. Like Gil after the 4th. Plus we already know that Saber is not the average Servant in regards to mana, she only needs the jump, the battery inside her does the rest.
    Oh right, databooks and dragon bullshit. I'm pretty sure her body isn't real in the same sense that Gil's is real though. Gil got dunked in the grail mud and Gaia doesn't give a shit about him any more. Saber still disappears when her prana runs out.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    I meant the Grail still being around to support Servants, not the Grail being around to not care about live bodies.

I meant the Grail still being around to support Servants, not the Grail being around to not care about live bodies.
    But it's not. It got Excaliblasted.

黒いスサノヲ, Black Susano'oh IhaxlikeNoob's Avatar
    That wasn't the core of the Grail System.
    NASUVERSE STAMPEDE!!!

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    But it's not. It got Excaliblasted.
    "What is the 'Greater Grail,' Alex?"
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Saber has a real bad hit rate for Grail targeting. First she hits the Lesser Grail. Then she hits the opening made by the Lesser Grail. You'd think her AoE would be good for inclusion.

Blog Entries
    Needs to work on her skillshots.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?