Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mysterium - The Weird Puzzle Shit Quest (Discussion thread)

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mysterium - The Weird Puzzle Shit Quest (Discussion thread)

I decided to preemptively make this thread to contain discussion/speculation/whatever, and as a place where I can also store GM hints and other random crap, so we don't run the risk of cluttering the actual quest thread.

Actual commands will be issued into the IC thread proper.

CHARACTER DATABASE

--Retrieve subjects.dat
    -Retrieval complete

Ayaka Takamura

Name: Ayaka Takamura
    Number & Color: Cyan 8
    Height/Weight: Average/Light
    Build: Thin
    Birthday: November 16th
    Hobbies: Playing the guitar, listening to music, hanging out with friends, spending time with siblings.
    Favorite food: Onigiri
    Relatives: Older brother by 4 years, older sister by 1 year, younger sister by two years, younger brother by 4 years. Parents work at a bakery

Stats:

STR: E
    END: D
    SPD: A
    DEX: B
    INT: B
    PER: C

Skills:

Super Hearing
    Since I have memory, my hearing has always been something out of the ordinary. Of course, I am no superhero or mutant or anything of that sort, but I always have been able to pick out sounds that others can’t, and to hear farther than the norm. I find it very useful for my artistic aspirations, but never cared much for this little skill of mine.

Musician - Guitar
    I have always been interested in music, and my dream has been since a long time ago to be a musician. My instrument of choice has been the guitar, and I have become pretty skilled at playing it, if I do say so myself. I also have lots of knowledge about music in general, and some knowledge about other instruments.

-End.
    ------?
    -------------????
    Last edited by RacingeR; May 24th, 2014 at 05:13 PM.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    I wonder how many of the items are going to be completely useless for the whole game.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Blog Entries
    Who knows?

Some might not become relevant until later on.

quotes
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

Give me a fucking bag
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    Soon.jpg

Because everyone's gonna need one.

quotes

Blog Entries
    We should make a list of all that we've found inside the room.

-> Wardrobe: This mofo finally opened. It had a box with another lock inside, which thankfully didn't result in another hair-pulling search trip, and net us a crowbar.
    -> Bed: Normal bed. Sheets gave away no signs of schoolgirl tentacle abuse, unfortunately. There was a cyan key taped under it, which opened the wardrobe.
    -> Nun Painting: Creepy painting. South wall.
    -> Red Arrow: One points at the floor (down) some meters next to the wardrobe. The other one points towards an air conditioner on one corner of the south wall. What the fuck are these for?
    -> Window: Sealed by metal plate and completely useless except for being a shameless Dangan Ronpa ripoff.
    -> Tattoo: 8 Tattoo mysteriously inscribed on Ayaka's delicious thigh. Could it have some deeper meaning beyond fanservice?
    -> Wooden Door: Unlocked door that leads to the bathroom. Sadly did not hide a serial killer or rapist determined to give us an early bad end.
    -> East Wall Scribbles: Scribbles written over the wall that leads to the bathroom. They range from the unintellegible to the shocking, the most prominent ones being a big "WELCOME!" and a red eye with two Ks under it painted red. There is also a simple multiplication (8x8) written in light blue paint. Did whoever lock us up inside also think we needed to learn the multiplication tables? Ayaka, you're such an idiot.
    -> Red Painting: Absolute post-modernist shit that consists of red paint splashed all over a frame. Disgusting.
    -> Metal Door: Door that screams "EXIT OVER HERE", sealed with a gigantic iron lock with a chain that's directly connected to the wall. The lock in question has a triangle engraved on it (Not a triforce) and needs a gigantic key. Sounds of machinery can be heard behind it.
    -> Air Conditioner: For solving puzzles in those chilly winter nights and searing summer days. Turned off because whoever left Ayaka in didn't want to let her enjoy the freshness of regulated temperatures.
    -> Lamp: A lamp on the ceiling. It gives light.
    -> Green Carpet: A decorative carpet extending from the metal door, clearly placed by someone with no sense of decorum (Red and green? Seriously, what? Is it fucking christmas yet?). Hid a much more important length of rope.
    -> Black Screen: 8'' LCD screen, remote and cable not included. Apparently some chucklefuck forgot to turn it on or power it up, so it's absolutely useless.
    -> Table: Wooden table placed against the west wall. Had a small key taped underneath it. Further proof that whoever designed the room had no sense of decorum (Now it's wood and plastic? Fuck off man). Has a few drawers.
    -> Plastic Chair: This chair. Screwed to the ground until our favorite (and only) girl released it, its whole purpose is to help Ayaka compensate for not being 6 feet tall American master race. Proof that whoever made the room had jittery behavior.
    -> Envelope: Envelope left behind by someone on his way to the DVD rental store. Ayaka took the DVD inside, alongside a person's hopes of avoiding a massive fee.
    -> Hollow Compartment: A secret part of the room that hid a metal box with a black screw inside. Proves there is no such thing as being too paranoid.

-->Bathroom: Because it would be awkward if Ayaka had to take a dump on the floor. Has a toilet, a shower, a cabinet and a mirror.
    -> Toilet: For all your rating-friendly hygienic needs. Don't play with the flush button or you'll end up paying the price.
    -> Shower: Just in case we needed a steamy fanservice scene or the perfect murder site. A small violet marble was on its drain. Who would play with something that slippery on the shower? Jeez.
    -> Cabinet: A cabinet placed under the bathroom sink. Had a videotape and a switchblade, proving that the owner of the room was running on a tight budget or is really forgetful about handing back stuff he rented.
    Last edited by Erlkonig; May 23rd, 2014 at 06:33 PM.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off

Blog Entries
    You now know. Ayaka shall flip the fuck out at some moment later in the story, and it shall be grorious.

quotes

Blog Entries
    RIP Ayaka's pride ;_;7

quotes

Blog Entries
    NOT THE MATHS
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Blog Entries
    I AM HITTING YOU RIGHT IN THE MATHS

quotes

Blog Entries
    Added DATABASE to the first post.

quotes

Blog Entries
    >88

Well shit you should've said there were double digits. YOUR SYMBOLS DON'T EXPLAIN SHIT
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Blog Entries
    I find this very interesting, just read all the IC quest posts and will be following this for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilm View Post
    I find this very interesting, just read all the IC quest posts and will be following this for now.
    Thank you~

First room has been completed! The mystery deepens!

I'll add to the character database tomorrow.

quotes

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Guys I think Race wants us to stop with the romance bullshit when we hardly know these people. I mean there's a time and place for ridiculous shipping and this isn't it.

Blog Entries
    You do the shipping after hilarious bullshit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Guys I think Race wants us to stop with the romance bullshit when we hardly know these people. I mean there's a time and place for ridiculous shipping and this isn't it.
    Nah.

Some of these commands are being given by a friend of mine via a chat (sort of an special exception).

Let's say he just managed to... stumble into something pretty interesting right off the bat.

quotes

Blog Entries
    Gonna try making a list of all known characters and data we can infer from them.

Ayaka Takamura
    (Number 8; Cyan): The main character. Plays the guitar like a moeblob from a stupid slice of life show, has anime bullshit super hearing. The shy, petite kind of girl that acts as the target for almost everything in japanese horror movies. Her sister and her best friend are probably in on this too. Hardcore lesbian bait.
    Sakura Eri (Number 7; Violet): Hardcore lesbian. The kind of girl that should only be in a 18+ game (or a western horror movie). Studies at Ayaka's sister school, Entsuki Academy, and is quite possibly some kind of 'genius' or model student. Apparently stole all social skills from her twin brother at birth. Not much else is known about her.
    Sakura Tatsu (Number 9; Purple): The glasses guy. Savvy, snarky, and snappy, the obligatory asshole that gets the fangirls all wet and bothered. Would be the protag or at least his rival if this wasn't a Race RP and thus lesbian. Studies at the same school as his twin sister, Eri. Doesn't seem to get along with his sister, or anyone for that matter. Knows morse code and how to operate electronic devices. Nerd?
    Lily (???): Ayaka's super best friend with a super lesbian name. The exchange student or obligatory half-japanese baka gaijin. Party-goer, possibly genki. Was on the party as well so she might be in the quest as well.
    Ayaka's Sister (???): One year her elder and goes to the same school. Supposedly went to the same party as Ayaka. A complete mystery except for the fact that it really doesn't make sense for her to be in a family that big.
    Ayaka's Parents: Honorary mention. Moving up the birth rates for the Emperor of Japan. God bless them.

Also I totally bet Ayaka was hallucinating the cyan lines. THE NUMBERS REZNOV, WHAT DO THEY MEAN?
    Last edited by Erlkonig; May 26th, 2014 at 04:13 PM.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Blog Entries
    (BTW, Eri is bisexual, not lesbian)

Actually I might make a list of the character's sexualities once they are all introduced.
    Last edited by RacingeR; May 26th, 2014 at 09:03 PM.

quotes

Blog Entries
    Whatever, it works great on the list.
    Arthur-san is my waifu