Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2710111213141722 ... LastLast

Thread: Kirby Draws Things.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think I'm done with Ryougi. As in, I have two different versions, though they're mostly similar.

This is the main version, with only a background added to the pic:

This is the alternate version, where the layer that made the background "parchmenty" is moved to the top, affecting the model as well:

don't wanna crowd

Dunno if I like the effect, but it certainly looks neat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Wow, she's blushing?
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Quad's Avatar
    Putting the parchment layer on top makes the shading look smoother. I've done it before too.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Progress so far. Sloppy in too many places, but I'm done for the night

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Kiyo a cute :3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Outline tentatively done, coloring in progress:

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Did Leo ask you to upgrade the boobs again?
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Fuck you, my input on this was "neon pink."
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Kiyohime though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wongdong Modernart View Post
    Fuck you, my input on this was "neon pink."
    Ah, yes,
    Big Tits
    neon pink
    ~
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately I didn't say 'hey do Shiki in neon pink,' Kirby you still have the layer file???

Blog Entries
    aagggh I want to draw but my tablet is miles away maybe I can do a paper doodle in between studying
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"
    [21:21] <+EnigmaticFellow> we derive fun from integration

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lianru View Post
    aagggh I want to draw but my tablet is miles away maybe I can do a paper doodle in between studying
    Please do!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Shading progress:

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Cute!

Stick with monoblack stockings, though. No need for gradients.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Quad's Avatar
    *holds parasol*
    *stands in sun*
    brilliant

I really like it so far, but something seems off about the hair behind her

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Finished product:

Not much change, but it's done now I guess

Blog Entries
    I like the bokeh.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks. It's actually done through an automatic filter (G'MIC), rather than anything I drew myself.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    It's actually pretty cute, though something seems off about her legs.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.